⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

"
Astarotte wrote:
Not sure if it was asked here anywhere before, but does quality of arakali fang matter anywhere? Maybe change enchantment on it via harvest for something beneficial ?

I guess area effect per quality is best that we can do
Last edited by DreadMoore on Aug 13, 2021, 8:48:54 AM
Ye well stun is a problem. Even doing maven 10 can cause stun locks. Yesterday there was immortal shrine. Lets just say I coudn't do anything. I woudn't die but I coudn't even press flask/skill. Had to log out lol...
Hey,

thank you for this much of work!
I like it so far, hitting t13 maps with no problem. but t14 - t 16 are doable but i die often and lacking some dmg. Any suggestion what my next big upgrade should be? thank you in advance!

Look at that beauty, guys. 12k armor from belt lmao
Last edited by DreadMoore on Aug 13, 2021, 11:28:29 AM
Hey there ! really good build overall, planning to make it. However, i would like to know if this build is viable to do 100% deli maps aswell as legion encounters. Thanks !
"
callmejuan wrote:
Hey there ! really good build overall, planning to make it. However, i would like to know if this build is viable to do 100% deli maps aswell as legion encounters. Thanks !

Its almost unkillable in delirium, as well as in legion encounters. But its definitely not for legion farm. Probably it could be adapted but way too slow in stock.

Cortex, Shaper, Elder, Sirus are pretty easy. Uber Atziri is bad.

Beware that armor is really expensive now, around 30ex and almost not exist at the trade.
Last edited by DreadMoore on Aug 13, 2021, 11:50:06 AM
"
DreadMoore wrote:
"
callmejuan wrote:

Its almost unkillable in delirium, as well as in legion encounters. But its definitely not for legion farm. Probably it could be adapted but way too slow in stock.

Thanks for the fast answer ! Appreciate it :) So uh i guess legion isn't really viable then right? i have about 45-55ex right now and wondering what minion build to choose, could you help me abit? >< thanks !
Hey,

Thank you so much for the build guide. Very comfortable for a first minion build. I can do everything except maven and feared, mostly because of my poor degen bubble management.

I'm lost as to what to upgrade next. My evasion rating without grace is only 35, so I'm confused as to whether spending currency on getting the iron reflexes+grace+auls amulet (cant seem to find the exact corruptions either) will help my defenses. Lvl 4 Empower seems to only add ~200k DPS at 55 virulence stacks. Any suggestions on how to increase my single target/bossing capability.

Thanks again.

POB: https://pastebin.com/gvvBepxN
"
callmejuan wrote:
"
DreadMoore wrote:
"
callmejuan wrote:

Thanks for the fast answer ! Appreciate it :) So uh i guess legion isn't really viable then right? i have about 45-55ex right now and wondering what minion build to choose, could you help me abit? >< thanks !

For killing t9 Sirus i guess its under 30ex budget now.

1ex helmet with ench
2ex x2 Nostalgia rings
5ex clusters
50c armor, Skin of the Loyal (30ex Skin of the Lords replacement)
1ex astramentis + charisma anoitment (9ex aul's Uprising replacement)
2-3ex for gems
10ex x2 split personality jewels
5ex watcher eye.
2ex gloves (could be shaper's touch for 10c)

But every investment above that is really feels and makes game play more comfortable.
Last edited by DreadMoore on Aug 13, 2021, 12:12:58 PM

1ex helmet with ench
2ex 2x Nostalgia rings
5ex clusters
50c armor, Skin of the Loyal (30ex Skin of the Lords replacement)
1ex astramentis + charisma anoitment (9ex aul's Uprising replacement)
2-3ex for gems
10ex x2 split personality jewels
5ex watcher eye.
2ex gloves (could be shaper's touch for 10c)
[/quote]

Thanks again for the answer ! Looks really cheap so far ! However, my main concern is the tankiness, there is another build that instead went for guardian and seems to be very tanky. What would you recomend? I also havent seen recent videos of this build so i can't tell how good is it, if you have any feel free to share them :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info