⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

"
Eag1e wrote:

Brilliant :)

Btw, there is a shield in trade with lvl 23 discipline corruption, would that be worth getting or not?

yes, it's a free skilslot and b-i-s. Most minion builds are short of sockets. Hard to get that corruption but so relaxing and very valuable when you have it to manage the skillslots.

Edited: take only determination, not discipline or grace implicit, see post below

Last edited by Chromino on Aug 7, 2021, 10:32:59 AM
"
Eag1e wrote:

Btw, there is a shield in trade with lvl 23 discipline corruption, would that be worth getting or not?

aaaah, sorry, my mistake, granted discipline is not valuable! Vaal discipline is best against dot, and it is not included. Only "determination" because it has no vaal skill like vaal grace or vaal discipline.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 7, 2021, 10:32:04 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Eag1e wrote:

yes, it's a free skilslot and b-i-s. Most minion builds are short of sockets. Hard to get that corruption but so relaxing and very valuable when you have it to manage the skillslots.

Edited: take only determination, not discipline or grace implicit, see post below

damn, just bought that shield lol ah well, i can always resell hopefully

There are no shields with determination in trade so i'll have to skip that skill & make do :(

Ok, new updated pob ( lost over 1k ES sadly )

https://pastebin.com/XRRbYBzB

It's actually showing to me that i'm now on 177k AR, can someone clarify this plz
Last edited by Eag1e on Aug 7, 2021, 11:13:27 AM
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
Hey master Chronimo,

I just bought an iron reflexes armor !
Will wait till my empower will reach lvl 3 so i can corrupt 3
Then i will equip the new armor

Is there anything i should change / switch because of the armor with iron reflex?

Hi swiftyowns,

your gear is almost perfect! Sorry for late answering, on mobile device it's hard to see all stats, so I check pob only on desktop pc.

Your shield is best, perfect armour, perfect jewels etc. and your divergent hoa 21 is great! 60 virulences, singletarget 1.8M spiders and 3.7M HoA is great!

There are only small optimizations left over:

- basalt flask for mooooooooore armour (probably instead sulphur or instead quicksilver)

- faster casting plus slower projectiles on rare gloves integrated for more virulences
- anomalous ball-lightnings for more castspeed and virulences
- divergent frostshield or level 21 frostshield or bis divergent frostshield lvl21
- catalysts on accessoires
- divergent sniper's mark instead default is nice and defensive fine for knockbacks in maps
- I am not sure, but I guess you can only benefit 1x of the "increased armour" suffix on flasks, you can switch 1x #% increased armour out for other suffixes on one flask

- Put "fortress covenant" into the tree. Change the spots / the places of golden rule and fortress covenant. In clustersocket the fortress covenant is not activated.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 7, 2021, 11:46:47 AM
"
Eag1e wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Eag1e wrote:

damn, just bought that shield lol ah well, i can always resell hopefully

There are no shields with determination in trade so i'll have to skip that skill & make do :(

Ok, new updated pob ( lost over 1k ES sadly )

https://pastebin.com/XRRbYBzB

It's actually showing to me that i'm now on 177k AR, can someone clarify this plz

hehe, sh** sorry, that was my mistake. But i guess you can resell. Very sorry.

Yes, confirmed, 177052 buffed armour is nice, 3.5k es on block, that is optimal allstars-style!

But it's with buffed vaal molten shell. With molten shell you get top 75% instead vaal 35% damagereductions, but 'only' top 140612 armour, 2.8 k es/ block.

Hehe!
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 7, 2021, 12:18:10 PM
Hi Chromino

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your guide and working towards your advised goals for this build. I have most things ready to go however i seem to have almost half the armour that others are posting. I have iron reflexes skin, Aul amulet for grace and determination all working yet i only have 58k armour. PoB shows 70k for some reason. This is my PoB link - https://pastebin.com/sbrk2Dz0 .
Im sure i have missed something and it is staring me in the face but i just can not see it right now D:

Any input from the community would be greatly appreciated.
"
venerealz wrote:
Hi Chromino

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your guide and working towards your advised goals for this build. I have most things ready to go however i seem to have almost half the armour that others are posting. I have iron reflexes skin, Aul amulet for grace and determination all working yet i only have 58k armour. PoB shows 70k for some reason. This is my PoB link - https://pastebin.com/sbrk2Dz0 .
Im sure i have missed something and it is staring me in the face but i just can not see it right now D:

Hi venerrealz,

thank you very much!

Yes, you have unbuffed only 70k armour.

To get the numbers buffed in combat you should:

- take "flagellant" flasks with charges gained when you are hit, so you get also in boss fights much flasks-uptime.

- check the boxes molten shell, grace and flasks in pob for buffed stats in combat

- take in a basalt flask for 20-30k armour

- take #% increased armour on one flask suffix

- your unreserved mana should be only 55-100 points. When you have more unreserved mana you loose armour and es. I guess pob is not calculating mana and armour correct because of this. Limit your unreserved mana to 100.

- the small clusters uncompromising have increased armour on the transfering passives 15% increased armour, when you have 2x uncompromising armour is raised a bit or "influence" adds a bit armour or manastat on an unset ring. But above 110, 120k it is not so important. In corrupted red maps with 8x multiplied physical damage mods also 140 k armour and more shines against big hits or to take a regenerating bath in sirus' meteors.

- you can get more armour above 120/140k using the new flasks orbs for increased effect, but loose a bit flaskuptime

So overall you get buffed 120-140k armour and unbuffed in hideout 80k armour.

Last edited by Chromino on Aug 7, 2021, 7:00:21 PM
"
venerealz wrote:
Hi Chromino

Ok, straight away i see part of the problem. lvl 93, which means we have a few nodes more than you

2nd, you need to take the influence node below Chaos innoculate for 14% non curse aura's

3rd, your also missing a small cluster for the 15% armour boost

I have just over 90k AR WITHOUT determination ( waiting to buy the shield hopefully )
Last edited by Eag1e on Aug 7, 2021, 12:50:51 PM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
TinyBirdBird wrote:
Hi!

I realise that on the Split Personality jewel, out of the various choices, Intelligence and Max Mana was prioritised over Energy Shield. Int is a bigger boost than direct ES.
For example, if I have a choice of ES, Int, Mana on Jewels, Helmet etc, how much do you think I should weigh them?

Thanks experts!

Int and mana is te best for increasing es and mana raises es and also the armour.

When the split personality is too expensive in trade you can take instead es or/ and dex (for missing stats or to get a free slot for stats of es on gear) also.

In "jewels and clusters" are more alternatives like unnatural instinct or "will shaper", but split personality with int and mana is the best.

Thanks Chromino for actively helping out with my questions!
Just a suggestion, but even something like this might help armour wise if you have enough es

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info