⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

"
"
grimjack68 wrote:
That DPS number is probably for the agony crawler, there's no way you can get spiders up to 3 million each, and I don't think POB has an option for what all 20 of them do. I haven't managed to figure it out if the option exists.

Try these steps.

1) Open POB and go to the skills window

2) Click on Raise Spiders in the Socket Group panel

3) Check the box that says "include in full DPS"

4) Edit the count equal to 20

You will now see the total Spider damage (all 20 combined) included in the bottom of the left hand panel that contains all of the main stats. It will also be included in the total damage so that you can see how much the HOA and Spiders are doing combined.
VERY nice, thanks for the tip! :)
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Hi!

I realise that on the Split Personality jewel, out of the various choices, Intelligence and Max Mana was prioritised over Energy Shield. Int is a bigger boost than direct ES.
For example, if I have a choice of ES, Int, Mana on Jewels, Helmet etc, how much do you think I should weigh them?

Thanks experts!
What do you think guys? https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/롤링해블랑카/신나리셔스

Anybody should've test Reaper instead of herald
Last edited by DreadMoore on Aug 6, 2021, 10:25:28 PM
"
"
grimjack68 wrote:
That DPS number is probably for the agony crawler, there's no way you can get spiders up to 3 million each, and I don't think POB has an option for what all 20 of them do. I haven't managed to figure it out if the option exists.

Try these steps.

You will now see the total Spider damage (all 20 combined) included in the bottom of the left hand panel that contains all of the main stats. It will also be included in the total damage so that you can see how much the HOA and Spiders are doing combined.

ok, did that and seems a little odd to me. I'll explain why...

at the top, it shows my total dps is 2.977, 594.4

BUT, after doing what you said, it states at the bottom that my full dps is as follows

Full poison dps 836.148
20 x spiders 686,554
Full impale dps 13,284

Full dps 1, 535, 985.6

So i'm guessing this is more a tank than a killer, just takes alot longer to kill.

On a side note, do i actually have to do physical attack to initiate vulnerability from ring or does my spiders do that?

My new PoB ( upgraded belt socket jewel )

https://pastebin.com/k9QyRW1u

If i've done everything right, i'll work on enchants for boots + gloves
Last edited by Eag1e on Aug 7, 2021, 4:54:08 AM
Hey again :)
I got the big guns ready (items)

What would you recommend me to upgrade now ?
"
TinyBirdBird wrote:
Hi!

I realise that on the Split Personality jewel, out of the various choices, Intelligence and Max Mana was prioritised over Energy Shield. Int is a bigger boost than direct ES.
For example, if I have a choice of ES, Int, Mana on Jewels, Helmet etc, how much do you think I should weigh them?

Thanks experts!

Int and mana is te best for increasing es and mana raises es and also the armour.

When the split personality is too expensive in trade you can take instead es or/ and dex (for missing stats or to get a free slot for stats of es on gear) also.

In "jewels and clusters" are more alternatives like unnatural instinct or "will shaper", but split personality with int and mana is the best.

Last edited by Chromino on Aug 7, 2021, 10:44:26 AM
"
Eag1e wrote:
"
"
grimjack68 wrote:

Try these steps.

ok, did that and seems a little odd to me. I'll explain why...

at the top, it shows my total dps is 2.977, 594.4

BUT, after doing what you said, it states at the bottom that my full dps is as follows

Full poison dps 836.148
20 x spiders 686,554
Full impale dps 13,284

Full dps 1, 535, 985.6

So i'm guessing this is more a tank than a killer, just takes alot longer to kill.

On a side note, do i actually have to do physical attack to initiate vulnerability from ring or does my spiders do that?

My new PoB ( upgraded belt socket jewel )

https://pastebin.com/k9QyRW1u

If i've done everything right, i'll work on enchants for boots + gloves

Hi Eag1e,

I always calculate the HoA and the spiders separate. I disabled vulnerability, for 2 curses we need "whispers of doom", so sniper's mark is stronger singeltarget. Vulnerability is for mapping against mobs and overall very strong too, but against hexresistant bosses like shaper sniper's mark is better.

I guess you did not counted in the phantasms in your set-up for 1.2 M and you can go with "whispers of doom" for 6 M total shaper damage.

When i import you character I get in pob rounded the maths:

20 spiders (not named in pob-skills: "no active skill") mapping damage melee splash: 20x 58k 1.2 M
20 spiders singletarget shaper damage change in multistrike / melee physical: 20 x 83 k 1.6 M

Herald of Agony, standard attack tailspike, pierce for mapping: 2.3 M
Herald of Agony, tailspike, vile toxin instead pierce for singletarget: 2.7M

11 phantasms (in drop down menu of HoA) standard attack physical projectiles: 11x 110k 1.2M

Your singletarget shaper-damage is: 1.6M spiders + 2.7M HoA + 1.2M phantasms 5.5M

When you change phantasms to anomalous viciuous projectiles or a marked predator you can get max HoA 3.8 M predator and 3.9M viciuous projectiles, the same 5.5M total damage as with 11 phantasms.

When you change your single passive-points above cruel preparation, or change "savour the moment" on the cluster to "arcane focus" on tree (or uncompromising-cluster when you need mana for singletarget-supports, but you can switch the helmet-enchant) and one jewel like fortress covenant offensive or unnatural instinct inserted next to pain attunenement for 350 es more defensive, or rotten claws or cult-leader to whispers of doom for 2 curses you get:

300k more total damage added, 4.15M HoA, spiders 20x 91k 1.8M, 5.9M.

With phantasms and vile toxins: 1.8M spiders, 2.94M HoA, 11 phantasms 116k 1.3M total 6 M.

When you check all skills with "include in full dps", check also the HoA-skill with "include in full dps" and pob do not count the damage of the 11 phantasms in, you have to add manually. Or when you want to calculate with these checked boxes, switch phantasms to "predator" or "anomalous viciuous projectiles" to get the correct 5.9M shaper damage.

And you need the skillgem "determination", you will raise your armour from 70 k to 115 k with determination.

With determination your set-up is perfect and b-i-s.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 7, 2021, 10:10:16 AM
"
And you need the skillgem "determination", you will raise your armour from 70 k to 115 k with determination.

so any advice what one to switch out to put determination in?
"
Eag1e wrote:
"

When you want to go tanky take an rare unset ring with a socket and more es, mana, dex (you loose 0.3M damage and get instead 300-400 es and a skillslot), when you want damage switch out withering step.

For mana take uncompromising on small clusters and/ or the passives "sovereignity" of the tree and/ or the helmet enchant HoA reduced skillreservation.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 7, 2021, 10:22:46 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Eag1e wrote:
"

When you want to go tanky take an rare unset ring with a socket and more es, mana, dex (you loose 0.3M damage and get instead 300-400 es and a skillslot), when you want damage switch out withering step.

For mana take uncompromising on small clusters and/ or the passives "sovereignity" of the tree and/ or the helmet enchant HoA reduced skillreservation.

Brilliant :)

Btw, there is a shield in trade with lvl 23 discipline corruption, would that be worth getting or not?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info