⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

"
DreadMoore wrote:
I'm almost done with gearing. Not sure how could I improve this more

https://pastebin.com/TkWDS9gH pob doesn't show it but I have around 70 mana.

Im looking for a decent watcher eye rn and sulfur flask. Also shield with 23 determination corrupt. Empower 4lvl and that's it. Don't really want to change armor to one with iron reflexes. Seems like it's not worth it.
Maybe you guys could also suggest me something?

I guess the next big improvement will be only voices.

Hehe, that new watcher's eye is - woooow. Very nice and charmful!

Sorry for late checking, I imported your actual character with iron reflexes.

Did you activated hatred too? Boooh, but I think not. But it's very nice for onetickling mobs.

I would change quartzflask to granite flask for 15k armour more. The shield is without implicit - determination or spellblock is bis but hard to get, critreductions, increased max. block etc are also great implicits before and cheap in trade.

For mapping you can change viciuous projectiles to pierce or awakened fork or predator to phantasms with their piercing projectiles for more mapping damage and mappingspeed.

When you don't use storm brand, probably take in anomalous spellecho for more castspeed and virulences.
I would advice also to 1 passive point starting before serpentine spellslinger for 10% more and faster virulences - but you can go without too.

All other gear and skills- woooow, perfect!
"
Eag1e wrote:
Have to ask, what's the difference between chance to poison and anomalous chance to poison?

"Anomalous poison support" was bis in 3.14. with 20% increased chance to poison.
With the 3.15 changes to "chance to poison" it's not that important, but anomalous quality has the soley benefits for the set-up.
"
Chromino wrote:
"
DreadMoore wrote:
I'm almost done with gearing. Not sure how could I improve this more

https://pastebin.com/TkWDS9gH pob doesn't show it but I have around 70 mana.

Im looking for a decent watcher eye rn and sulfur flask. Also shield with 23 determination corrupt. Empower 4lvl and that's it. Don't really want to change armor to one with iron reflexes. Seems like it's not worth it.
Maybe you guys could also suggest me something?

I guess the next big improvement will be only voices.

Hehe, that new watcher's eye is - woooow. Very nice and charmful!

Sorry for late checking, I imported your actual character with iron reflexes.

Did you activated hatred too? Boooh, but I think not. But it's very nice for onetickling mobs.

I would change quartzflask to granite flask for 15k armour more. The shield is without implicit - determination or spellblock is bis but hard to get, critreductions, increased max. block etc are also great implicits before and cheap in trade.

For mapping you can change viciuous projectiles to pierce or awakened fork or predator to phantasms with their piercing projectiles for more mapping damage and mappingspeed.

When you don't use storm brand, probably take in anomalous spellecho for more castspeed and virulences.
I would advice also to 1 passive point starting before serpentine spellslinger for 10% more and faster virulences - but you can go without too.

All other gear and skills- woooow, perfect!

Yep, for sure I'm using hatred. I even thinking about fit Vitality but I need gem sockets so badly. Really don't know what to cut. A corrupted shield kinda helps but I want more. I removed stormbrand just to add clarity.

But in overall your suggestions are awesome, thx a lot.

Probably I'll replace spirit offering. Seems like it almost not working on bosses.
Last edited by DreadMoore on Aug 7, 2021, 11:36:38 PM
"
DreadMoore wrote:
"
Eag1e wrote:
Have to ask, what's the difference between chance to poison and anomalous chance to poison?

you could check it at wiki

Unfortunately wiki is outdated. Poedb offers more recent info:

Superior Supported Skills deal (0–10)% increased Damage with Poison
Anomalous Supported Skills have (0–10)% increased Poison Duration
Divergent Supported Skills deal (0–20)% increased Damage with Hits
I've done a few upgrades since last time, which made me quite tankier but it took me forever to kill Veritania at Awakener 7 so i wonder if there's any quick changes I could do to overcome that since it's weird for this build to struggle more vs conqueror than my phantasm one lol

https://pastebin.com/VXK32aee
"
Zarakilya wrote:
I've done a few upgrades since last time, which made me quite tankier but it took me forever to kill Veritania at Awakener 7 so i wonder if there's any quick changes I could do to overcome that since it's weird for this build to struggle more vs conqueror than my phantasm one lol

You could always postpone Grace (until you get Iron Reflexes chest) and utilize damage in those slots. Like so:

First, tanks for this vers cool build !
I got a couple of questions.

Recently i obtain a second rings, i won poison applications and dps cool, but i lost 300 ES for this.
Its ok deal ? Dont know ahah

What is my next upgrade for u ?
The medium cluster jewel ?

Thanks for ur help ! :)
I just made a "Magic" gloves with faster casting + slower projectiles

Where to go from here? should i imprint? maybe there's other cool way of "saving" the item without ruining it?

What would be the best crafting methods to get it rolling?
"

I just made a "Magic" gloves with faster casting + slower projectiles

Where to go from here? should i imprint? maybe there's other cool way of "saving" the item without ruining it?

What would be the best crafting methods to get it rolling?

Imprinting is quite a good idea. I didn't bother tbh, i just regal'd & hoped for the best :)
"
Zarakilya wrote:

Hi Zarakilya,

your gear and skills are getting great! B.i.s. shield and amulet, congrats!

Your damage is for your level and 55 virulences fine. Do you stack enough max 55 virulences? Try to get anomalous ball-lightnings, anomalous spellecho or stormbrand, slower projectiles & faster castings integrated in gloves (you can craft also yourself). Ordinary you should finish Veritania Redeemer A7 in 20 second or something like that.
You can take multistrike as singletargetsupport into your dagger instead melee splash for more damage and faster withers, or vile toxins into your HoA-supports, when it's too slow without.
Empower level 4 would be of course more damage or 5 more virulences with one more "pure agony". You can take a look into the spoiler "checklist damage", there are the most important sources listed which are missing like awakened gems, gemlevels, cast speed and virulences, etc.
Beside that your set-up is great!
Maven supports often with regenerations bosses or shaper, that can be in lower levels slow. Then take a frostbomb to debuff her fast multiple 25% regenerations.

Last edited by Chromino on Aug 8, 2021, 12:17:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info