⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

I'm almost done with gearing. Not sure how could I improve this more

https://pastebin.com/TkWDS9gH pob doesn't show it but I have around 70 mana.

Im looking for a decent watcher eye rn and sulfur flask. Also shield with 23 determination corrupt. Empower 4lvl and that's it. Don't really want to change armor to one with iron reflexes. Seems like it's not worth it.
Maybe you guys could also suggest me something?

I guess the next big improvement will be only voices.
Last edited by DreadMoore on Aug 7, 2021, 2:21:25 PM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
Hey master Chronimo,

I just bought an iron reflexes armor !
Will wait till my empower will reach lvl 3 so i can corrupt 3
Then i will equip the new armor

Is there anything i should change / switch because of the armor with iron reflex?

Hi swiftyowns,

your gear is almost perfect! Sorry for late answering, on mobile device it's hard to see all stats, so I check pob only on desktop pc.

Your shield is best, perfect armour, perfect jewels etc. and your divergent hoa 21 is great! 60 virulences, singletarget 1.8M spiders and 3.7M HoA is great!

There are only small optimizations left over:

- basalt flask for mooooooooore armour (probably instead sulphur or instead quicksilver)

- faster casting plus slower projectiles on rare gloves integrated for more virulences
- anomalous ball-lightnings for more castspeed and virulences
- divergent frostshield or level 21 frostshield or bis divergent frostshield lvl21
- catalysts on accessoires
- divergent sniper's mark instead default is nice and defensive fine for knockbacks in maps
- I am not sure, but I guess you can only benefit 1x of the "increased armour" suffix on flasks, you can switch 1x #% increased armour out for other suffixes on one flask

- Put "fortress covenant" into the tree. Change the spots / the places of golden rule and fortress covenant. In clustersocket the fortress covenant is not activated.

You are the best !
I changed to Bottled Faith :)
Gloves - i self-made them.. faster+slower (tho it's less ES)
Ano ball light - already had
Divergent frostshield - bought
catalyts on accs - done
divergent sniper's - bought
fixed my quicksilver flask (can change it to basalt if you want me to :D)
Fortress covenant - i fixed! thanks for noticing !!!
Belt - also changed for a similar one (better) with dex and int !

What's next? xD!
"

Im looking for a decent watcher eye rn and sulfur flask. Also shield with 23 determination corrupt. Empower 4lvl and that's it. Don't really want to change armor to one with iron reflexes. Seems like it's not worth it.

Good luck with shield, been trying to get one for days :(

Even brought uncorrupted ones to vaal, 20 now, nothing :(

ok, update, managed to get this finally, just need shield

Last edited by Eag1e on Aug 7, 2021, 3:15:15 PM
A8 Sirus down... This build is the best tank in my poe history. It even beats double nebuloch marauder or Mjolner discharge. I wonder how can I die :) ?

The fun part is the only real "danger" are expedition mobs that got "remove %es on hit". Sometimes I die to Maven 10 bosses when there is too much going on... hard to see stuff :D
"
Astarotte wrote:
A8 Sirus down... This build is the best tank in my poe history. It even beats double nebuloch marauder or Mjolner discharge. I wonder how can I die :) ?

The fun part is the only real "danger" are expedition mobs that got "remove %es on hit". Sometimes I die to Maven 10 bosses when there is too much going on... hard to see stuff :D
Heh... it gets crazier. Try this:
- Switch your flasks to Flagelant's prefix. Then you'll have charges even during single target boss fights, because Iron Reflexes means we get hit a lot, just not for much damage.
- You don't need 2 freeze flasks, so change one to increased armour.
- You already have corrupted blood immunity, so you can drop that flask suffix... for an increased evasion flask, which Iron Reflexes turns into MORE armour.

With your current setup, POB claims you are sitting at 110k armour with everything up - flasks, molten shell, the works.

If you change those flasks, you'll gain another 20k armour and you'll have better uptime. Critters in maps can hit you for 20k damage - which not many can do in the first place - you'll block that, mitigate the damage, survive, and then to add insult to injury your shield will give you 2600 ES back. Take another 2 small hits, and you'll be back at full health instantly.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
DreadMoore wrote:

Updated armor to iron reflexes and added watcher with es.

https://pastebin.com/YP6QXFAH 130k armor under flasks.
"
Astarotte wrote:

Yeeeah, that expedition-mod "remove % es on hit" is only to counter serious with top-movement and kiting, or with regretting CI lol for some lifepoints or go full evasion, hehe, that mod is imba. As CI without full evasion you will be get hit. This lifeflasks gained as es could help a little bit, but not enough in big mobs.

Hehehe, thank you very much! That means a lot to me! Arachnophilia!

Last edited by Chromino on Aug 7, 2021, 7:01:08 PM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Astarotte wrote:

Yeeeah, that expedition-mod "remove % es on hit" is only to counter serious with top-movement and kiting, or with regretting CI lol for some lifepoints or go full evasion, hehe, that mod is imba. As CI without full evasion you will be get hit. This lifeflasks gained as es could help a little bit, but not enough in big mobs.

Hehehe, thank you very much! That means a lot to me! Arachnophilia!

There is also 'overwhelm 100% phys damage reduction' quite deadly
Have to ask, what's the difference between chance to poison and anomalous chance to poison?
"
Eag1e wrote:
Have to ask, what's the difference between chance to poison and anomalous chance to poison?

you could check it at wiki

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info