⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

"
Eag1e wrote:
Ok, tried this build out, and i REALLY struggle to get the spiders to appear :(

At the beginning of the map: Desecrate twice, spam Ball Lightning, activate The Writhing Jar twice. If the worms pop out behind you twice, you have to aim for them. You will get the kills since Crawler isn't out yet.

If the map has enough density, spiders will keep spawning automatically because of how poison works.
Last edited by Wermine on Aug 6, 2021, 7:11:15 AM
Hi there,

first of all: Great Build, i enjoy playin and improving step by step. Though i am just a casual player with littel currency i allready reached Lvl 93 an Sirius5, quiete nice for my playtime and playstile :-)

Even in T16 I am doing quiet well, but i lack in boss damage. I guess it is less the build or equip but me, so let me ask 2 questions:

1. While mapping i can easily get 55 Viruleces and 100 Serpintine Spellslinger Stacks. With this most Monsters go down quiet fast. But i cant realy get theses stacks with bosses. Got better since i switched in BrandSkill for faster Casting in my Ball Lighting Setup but it is still bad.
I shoot ball lightning at the boss till i have to move (and with Guardians or worse i have to move often) as well as some brands, but as i cannot tank everything most of the time i am low at damage stacks.
So what can I do against bosses?
Get more tanky=more ball lightning / Rare Gloves instead of Shapers Touch / other playstile?

2. Is it possible to get Grace running (+Determination, +Discipline) without Auls Amulett? I guess i will never be able get it :-)

Sidenote: My next Improvements will be Watchers Eye, Amu Annointment and Empower Gem, when having the currency an with Annointment Charisma i have to fix Tree / Mana reservation. But i guess thats not the answer to my question.

Thanks for your help!
"
2. Is it possible to get Grace running (+Determination, +Discipline) without Auls Amulett? I guess i will never be able get it :-)

It's non adviseable tbh, you probably can but it will be a BIG struggle mana wise. Plus the extra dex is VERY handy

Rare gloves with faster casting / slower projectiles isn't a priority but it WOULD help in tanking.

10% watcher's eye is absolutely fine. I switched from 18% to 10% as wasn't REALLY that much difference
Killed Sirus A8, was easy. When I swap Pierce (120% multiplier) to Vile Toxins (130% multiplier), I go down to 33 mana. So I have to swap to level 19 Sniper's Mark and level 1 Frost Shield. So when you swap in Vile Toxins, be sure that all the triggerable gems have low enough mana cost.
"
Eag1e wrote:
ok, this is my final set up ( just need enchants on boots & gloves is all )

If you can see improvements, don't be shy, say something

hehehe , okay....

HoA divergent 21 - b.i.s. -
gloves - b.i.s. - that are juicy ones
boots - b.i.s. -
the belt - b.i.s. - thats an extreme one

all other gear ... I cannot find some real improvements, belt jewel is not b.i.s.. The quarz flask I would change urgent against jadeflask, lol and uncompromising is the way to go on small clusters probably or flexible sentry/ will shaper. ;-)

For the raising spiders: In the spoiler "blizzard" and in "controls" are some tipps. Best is stormbrand, ice nova or frostblink in my experiences for needed fast aoe's to kill the strong worms. In your hideout zoom in and practise. Or try with 2 flasks writhing jar.

Well done and impressing!
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 6, 2021, 10:11:10 AM
"
akispsi wrote:
Hello everyone!

Loving the build, but I seem to be hitting a wall on T13 maps. Dying left and right even bricked a conqueror map. I haven't struggled like this in a very long time, if ever, which makes me think I'm missing something.

I know I am have a long way to go in terms of damage (working on crafting clusters and leveling gems), but I'm not certain what should be the next step defence-wise. Currently sitting on 4.5k ES and 27k armor (40k with Granite flask on).
Besides the obvious Skin with Iron Reflexes and aul's which is outside my price range right now, is there anything that would help increase survivability?

Thanks!

Hi again akispsi,

I checked the pob:

Take also the important passives for armour and es:

"insightfulness" is bis for more es and more ar. Arcane will and arcane focus will boost your es and ar much. Get the helmet enchant and regret discord artisan to activate the passives you can also regret some points of your large cluster probably. For starting you could switch a medium cluster or the large cluster to defensive ones too, but loose a lot damage. But you need the helmet enchant or more uncompromising/ self control to get the free passives instead discord artisan. And as grimjack writes, your reservd mana is transformed into ar and es, reserve all mana and keep only 50-90 unreserved mana.

Also try out phantasms in your HoA-supports as meat shields, in lower tiers they block and taunt a lot.

With these changes of passives, flask as above posted and amulet you will get a lot more ar and es.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 6, 2021, 11:21:48 AM
Hey master Chronimo,

I just bought an iron reflexes armor !
Will wait till my empower will reach lvl 3 so i can corrupt 3
Then i will equip the new armor

Is there anything i should change / switch because of the armor with iron reflex?
hehehe , okay....

HoA divergent 21 - b.i.s. -
gloves - b.i.s. - that are juicy ones
boots - b.i.s. -
the belt - b.i.s. - thats an extreme one

all other gear ... I cannot find some real improvements, belt jewel is not b.i.s.. The quarz flask I would change urgent against jadeflask, lol and uncompromising is the way to go on small clusters probably or flexible sentry/ will shaper. ;-)

For the raising spiders: In the spoiler "blizzard" and in "controls" are some tipps. Best is stormbrand, ice nova or frostblink in my experiences for needed fast aoe's to kill the strong worms. In your hideout zoom in and practise. Or try with 2 flasks writhing jar.

Well done and impressing!

The HoA gem was luck big time, brought a 20/20 for 5ex & thought i would try my luck, luckily it paid off lol

OK, i would agree on the uncompromising cluster jewels IF i had the determination skill but i dont lol so i'll look at flexible sentry / will shaper as an alternative.

Agreed on flask, can swap that no problem.

The abyss jewel, 20ex for es / mana / minion 3% blind is a bit excessive imo so hoping to look out for something cheaper & just as useful

Hey master Chronimo,

I just bought an iron reflexes armor !
Will wait till my empower will reach lvl 3 so i can corrupt 3
Then i will equip the new armor

Is there anything i should change / switch because of the armor with iron reflex?

Just make sure the armour has the right colours as they can't be changed. I nearly made that mistake
Last edited by Eag1e on Aug 6, 2021, 11:53:45 AM
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
akispsi wrote:
Hello everyone!

Trying to dig into this, but having problems with POB as the mana multipliers haven't been updated yet. You have no idea how tempted I am to fix that and submit a pull request to the POB guys...

Take my energy!!
I'm also tempted but work is not allowing me much fun...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info