⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

"
Acay wrote:
What do you think of going Arctic Armour now instead of grace IF we run Phase acro chest?
Freeze Immunity seems nice. Or is there another aura i could use instead? Since i feel like grace without Iron Reflexes is wasted.
Also if you would be so nice anything i could improve to get more armour?
Except Amulet and Clusters those are still work in progress.

I think it's good idea, i will check it today
I don't understand how you trigger the spiders with arkali, Hoa doesn't trigger them
"
Solidwolf wrote:
I don't understand how you trigger the spiders with arkali, Hoa doesn't trigger them
The initial cast is desecrate -> the writhing jar -> ice nova.

The timing is tight, as your HOA crawler will try to kill the worms, and you need to get there first.

You might need to re-cast this way during long boss fights if there's aren't any minion corpses to spawn from as well.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Hehehe, hi grimjack! Arachnophilia! Very nice to guard again through expeditions! Let's crawl!

:-)

Storm brand is very nice to use also!

2x desecrate, 1-3x stormbrand, 1x writhing jar

All tipps are in "blizzard - raise your spiders"
"
Acay wrote:
What do you think of going Arctic Armour now instead of grace IF we run Phase acro chest?
Freeze Immunity seems nice. Or is there another aura i could use instead? Since i feel like grace without Iron Reflexes is wasted.

Freeze immunity is top against a lot bosses like sirus or shaper.

But overall you can get it on flasks, cluster implicits, free gearslots, flasks, etc.

Arctic armour is very nice mapping, but against a lot bosses you do not benefit enough because you cannot be stationary at maven, shaper or ueber-atziri.

For mapping and small bosses it's fine, but mana-expensive.

Grace is doubled by your Skin of the loyals/ lords, and then buffed by all the passives with increased aura effects. So with blindings 76% evasion are best defences!

With iron reflexes you double the armour buffs and as sweet cherry on top you get a lot es on block.

But the evasion and dodge alone are very valuable, molten shell and frostshield synergize top with evasion and dodges too.

In 3.15, without the +3000 flasks,I would rank the evasion almost equal to iron reflexes.

Hatred with ee and generosity buffs a lot damage, you can reach 9M.

I check later your pob.
I would go with grace for tankyness.

Last edited by Chromino on Jul 28, 2021, 2:40:54 PM
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
Hey,

My items are getting to a good point now :)

I would like to know where to invest now - what would be the best upgrade

Hey SwiftyOwns,

I check later your pob on desktop.

Rare gloves and flasks would be nice upgrades!
Did you capped block 75% and 72%?

Do you have blindings somewhere for 25% more ehp?

Your gear is getting great!
Last edited by Chromino on Jul 28, 2021, 1:02:57 PM
"
Chromino wrote:
Hehehe, hi grimjack! Arachnophilia! Very nice to guard again through expeditions! Let's crawl!

:-)

Storm brand is very nice to use also!

2x desecrate, 1-3x stormbrand, 1x writhing jar

All tipps are in "blizzard - raise your spiders"
Hi again! Running this as my second char this league, and have a guildmate running it as well. There's been some improvements - and a lot of options added - since I was here last, I'm enjoying the super tank again.

I'm only up to yellow maps so far. Still a LOT of fun, laughing in the middle of huge packs of critters, healing faster than they can deal damage.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
Acay wrote:

Hey Acay,

so I checked and it's looking very, very nice!!!

your armour 98k without iron reflexes is just perfect and big! You will only increase with iron refelxes, grace, jade flask.

I would go:

2x granite flasks only queue. You can take in a jadeflask or soul ripper.
Helmet enchants are easy to get since 3.14. When you don't hate labs go for enchants:
HoA
determination
discipline
sniper's mark
spirit offering

You will find fast an upgrade. Take more helmets to trade the enchants and take lab-prophecies for double enchants.

Perfect rare gloves! Congrats!

1-2 more medium clusters "pure agony" and empower level 4 would be big damage, corrupted blood immunity on a jewel (golden rule etc.) would be a lot qol.

Your gear and stats are almost perfect, get a bit more es on clusters or gear or split personality (on page 50 is a spoiler with all stats and factors of energyshield). Very fine!!!
Last edited by Chromino on Jul 28, 2021, 2:30:48 PM
I can't get rare gloves yet, this uniq will do for now :P

my block is 75/70
where to get +2% for spell?

what's blinding for more ehp?
like minions blind on hit? (i dont think so)
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
Hey,

My items are getting to a good point now :)

I would like to know where to invest now - what would be the best upgrade

Hey SwiftOwns,

your pob is looking very fine! You have blindings already (minions chance to blind on jewels) and spellblock 70% is great! Better rainbowstrides, 6% instead 5% spellblock, are often very cheap.

Your starting-gloves are good, but will be to upgrade, raregloves with high es and faster casting or chance to poison. Get other stats like dex on them too.

Your buffed armour 65000 is good.
Phase acrobatics are now cheap to get on skin of the lords or runebinder for more virulences with storm brand.

Anoint your amulet or get an aul's or a nice rare one! Charisma when you need mana, unnatural calm for more es.

I would advice to go next for the large damage-cluster, more "pure agony" for damage, permament corrupted blood immunity on one jewel, helmet enchants in lab (HoA, or in trade 3 exalt, determination, discipline, sniper's mark, spirit offering) are easy to get since 3.14 and quality on flasks.

Hehe, we posted at same moment :-)

Edited: You need only 36-90 unreserved mana. You have a lot skillreservation reductions and 2 x rings and dicord artisan, don't forget your ascendancy and memory vault, see "manamanager" point 8) pob is often not calculating correct, so I am not sure.

Let them swarm!
Last edited by Chromino on Jul 28, 2021, 3:14:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info