⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

"
Chromino wrote:
"
radius540 wrote:
Good morning, I have two questions about the changes in pob:
1 - Why don't we use Spell Echo anymore?
2 - Why is the amulet with Hatred if we don't use this aura in the build?

The version I'm looking at is the Boss-Hunter 60 Edition.

Thank you in advance for the answer!

Hi radius540,

let's sting again, hehehehe!

1 - storm brand with faster casting or chance to poison integrated in gloves offer 30 virulences singletarget while moving. It's nice for faster levelling or for some bosses.
When you need more damage, cast both ball-lightnings and 3 storm brands for 60 virulences. The set-up is in gloves in the spoiler "gear, skills, links".

It's still possible to stack instead more cast speed with (anomalous) spellecho, both links work great.

Take the style you prefer.

2- only in the Edition "make hatred, not grace" 9 M shaper-damage should be hatred instead grace. I check later on desktop if I messed it up, hehe.

In the editions 5 and 6 M damage grace is used for much ehp with phase acrobatics or much armour and es/ block with iron reflexes.

My amulet suggestion would be a +2 with dex

+1 to Level of all Dexterity Skill Gems
+1 to Level of all Physical Skill Gems
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
Yea i have 400 unreserved mana..
If i take off discord artistant i dont have enough mana for HoA
Also i can't use grace yet, but that's ok..

Maybe i'm missing something but yes i have 2 rings.. i will try to get both rings to 19% res red each

let me know if there's something i can do about it :(

400 unreserved mana is much too much!
To benefit most from memory vault and ascendancy limit your unreserved mana to 37-90, you get armour and es in exchange for reserved mana as managuardian (see also spoiler "manamanager" last step 8) ).

For example regret 3 points souvereignity or anoint the amulet with charisma and regret 6 passives discord artisan.

If i regret sov - i can't use determination or discpline..
i also took off discord artistan and put one more uncompromising..
now i have 394 mana unreserved LOL

Hehehe, yes, it's a minigame and with socketcolours, levels & clusters you have to change your manamanagement.

I am sorry too, path of building did not calculate mana correct and manamultipliers were reduced fine and nice again in the last patch.

I update the "Manamanager" and pob soon on desktop PC with best optimized mana-set-up with rings, uncompromising and other factors like helmet enchant and charisma or self-control.

Before please take some tipps of "manamanager" to get best 37-90 unreserved mana.
Last edited by Chromino on Jul 29, 2021, 8:55:35 AM
"
Astarotte wrote:
Anyone here doing endgame? (t15-16) How does the dps feel like ?

Hi Astarotte,

in the spoiler "videos" are a lot endgame videos and t18 maps, sirus a8, no headhunter full delirium, delve level 500 etc. shown. Sorrry for all the lags with old Hardware and wi-fi. In 3.15 damage was nerfed 15%, it's a bit slower now.

All Videos were recorded with the more defensive set-ups for level 100, 4- 6 M shaper-damage.
With the 9M Edition you can raise the damage 50% more in exchange for defences and still be very tanky if you prefer.
Last edited by Chromino on Jul 29, 2021, 10:02:30 AM
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
If i regret sov - i can't use determination or discpline..
i also took off discord artistan and put one more uncompromising..
now i have 394 mana unreserved LOL

I constantly change my setup. I switch these components until I get as little mana available as possible:

* High level Clarity
* Defiance Banner
* Small Cluster Jewel with Defiance

"
Astarotte wrote:
Anyone here doing endgame? (t15-16) How does the dps feel like ?

I did one T15 (and found T16 abyssal depths with lich from that map). The damage was fine. T16 lich did take a lot of time to kill. Map boss died fairly quickly in comparison. But bear in mind that I had worse supports gems back then. I still don't have awakened gems (and some gems are level 19 and Empower is 3), only one large cluster jewel, no %damage on Circle of Nostalgia, no +gems on amulet and other stuff.

It's good to know that I can do high reds and my dps is going up for a long time since there is so much room for improvement.
Last edited by Wermine on Jul 29, 2021, 9:54:43 AM
"
Hehehe, yes, it's a minigame and with socketcolours, levels & clusters you have to change your manamanagement.

I am sorry too, path of building did not calculate mana correct and manamultipliers were reduced fine and nice again in the last patch.

I update the "Manamanager" and pob soon on desktop PC with best optimized mana-set-up with rings, uncompromising and other factors like helmet enchant and charisma or self-control.

Before please take some tipps of "manamanager" to get best 37-90 unreserved mana.

I know i know, i was following it hard :)
But the best i could came up with is around 400 un-res mana lol
Btw, am i supposed to turn on grace as well? (to get enough mana to use it? or it's just for the vaal?)
Last edited by SwiftyOwns on Jul 29, 2021, 10:08:06 AM
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:

I know i know, i was following it hard :)
But the best i could came up with is around 400 un-res mana lol
Btw, am i supposed to turn on grace as well? (to get enough mana to use it? or it's just for the vaal?)

You need Aul's Uprising for Grace. Not many for sale and only one with Grace affix atm. Costs 15ex. Once availability gets better, the prices probably go down a bit.
It's possible to workaround without aul's uprising grace too.

On page 50 in the trade-links amulet section (10) it's explained:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

- sublime form + uncompromising on medium cluster
- 2x uncompromising on 2 small clusters
- 2x circle of nostalgia 20% reduced skill resevation HoA
- charisma on amulet / or helmet enchant HoA less skill reservation

.... and you have enough mana for grace without aul's uprising.

Aul's with determination is also possible to fit in, but you loose dex and armour of switched out uncompromising, you take instead sublime form.

Grace is doubled by skin of the loyals/ lords and then after buffed high with the passives tree's increased skill effects of auras.
With it you can almost double your ehp and vaal grace is one of the strongest defensive skills in poe. When you lack defences you can use vaal grace solely, without activating aura grace, too.
Last edited by Chromino on Jul 29, 2021, 1:10:31 PM
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Expedition/QgE80a3Hw
1)Is renewal good for DPS?
2)Will knockback help me to survive(have spiders dagger and using phantasms currently in HoA) noticeably better? if yes,is mandatory to take it on megalomaniac or minionlife-medium-cluster is ok? if yes, what 2nd passive?(in-case if renewal is not working for spiders/HoA)
3)Without empower(lvl 1 is expensive already while doing nothing,lvl 3 is very expensive even corrupted, lvl 4 is extremly expensive) what is good for 6 link while mapping? i plan to use 3G-2B-1R HoA-Pierce(vile toxins for bossing,right? as pierce is not needed)-Vicious Projectiles-Damage on full Life-Minion Damage-Phantasms(anything better for map dps here?)
4)some gems nerfed so hard(like maim and vile toxins) - any updates to tail spoiler?
5)Reaper is very cute,can u provide 3 links for him/her? MeatShield-MinionDamage-PhysicalMelee currently, but no idea how to heal him/her.
6)Are there any interesting gloves(supports from affixes)+gems links for non-ballLightning,and focusing on brand instead(as it allows to see things better on screen)? as with current setup only fast spellecho+fast casting+poison works on brands,and while balls can maintain 40 virulences easily, brand struggles to maintain even 30.
7)i see hitpoints bars on spiders/hoa, are they really immortal?
p.s. thank you very much for excellent build, i've bought white herald skin specially for this character and it is so comfortable to run with many cute little spiders.
Last edited by twilightdream on Jul 29, 2021, 12:19:37 PM
"
radius540 wrote:
"
radius540 wrote:

yes, there was hatred on amulet and not grace, I corrected the pob.
Thank you a lot radius!
pob has still not patched manamultipliers, so I wait with the optimized manasetup.

+2 gemlevels on rare amulet is a great possibility when you want to raise damage. You get around 1M more and can raise it much further with also +2 gemlevels on armour or in leaguestart +3 coldironpointdagger.
In leaguestart aul's uprising is expensive, so before a rare amulett with +1 or +2 gemleves is great (or with reduced skillreservation determination/ grace/ discipline for your manamanagement).
All amulett-alternatives are listed on page 50 in the tradelinks for different budgets.

When you want to go tanky grace is very nice evasion or armour + es/block with iron reflexes because it is doubled by skin of the loyals and passives and synergizes with molten shell and added vaal grace is on top an amazing skill for mapping.

Balance defences and damage like you prefer! For UE or the feared you need more damage, for mapping or sirus a8 4 - 5M damage are more than enough.
Last edited by Chromino on Jul 29, 2021, 11:52:42 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
radius540 wrote:
"
radius540 wrote:

yes, there was hatred on amulet and not grace, I corrected the pob.
Thank you a lot radius!
pob has still not patched manamultipliers, so I wait with the optimized manasetup.

+2 gemlevels on rare amulet is a great possibility when you want to raise damage. You get around 1M more and can raise it much further with also +2 gemlevels on armour or in leaguestart +3 coldironpointdagger.
In leaguestart aul's uprising is expensive, so before a rare amulett with +1 or +2 gemleves is great (or with reduced skillreservation determination/ grace/ discipline for your manamanagement).
All amulett-alternatives are listed on page 50 in the tradelinks for different budgets.

When you want to go tanky grace is very nice evasion or armour + es/block with iron reflexes because it is doubled by skin of the loyals and passives and synergizes with molten shell and added vaal grace is on top an amazing skill for mapping.

Balance defences and damage like you prefer! For UE or the feared you need more damage, for mapping or sirus a8 4 - 5M damage are more than enough.

I'm currently playing Freezing pulse toten hiero, but I'll migrate to Allstars when I have the required currency, in the last league I played with it and Sirus 8/9 made me feel like walking in the park.

Thanks for what I currently consider the best build.
Last edited by radius540 on Jul 29, 2021, 12:10:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info