[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

"
HeroEvermore wrote:
Looking good! Keep it up! <3 If you notice bosses being a bit tanky, add cold pen support to ice crash later.

I'll do that for sure, the awakened cold pen looks nice. In the meantime I took the cold wheel under the blind wheel as well.

This just came in on a boat....gave me 500 life and t1 ele dmg...wtf...
"
HeroEvermore wrote:

Rares are better than ever now with sick health mods
"
Dirikr wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:

Rares are better than ever now with sick health mods

Yeah insane, especially since i was literally looking for a new belt and BAM.
Perfect STR and Life rolls also.

Boat is new ROG? ;)
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 3, 2024, 12:34:28 AM
Casual player slowly working my way up, but have you seen the enchants available for rare weapons now? Some of them seem right up our alley.

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/List_of_runesmithing_enchantments

Specifically 'Attack Critical Strikes ignore enemy monster elemental resistances' seems like it would have play?
"
Casual player slowly working my way up, but have you seen the enchants available for rare weapons now? Some of them seem right up our alley.

Specifically 'Attack Critical Strikes ignore enemy monster elemental resistances' seems like it would have play?

Yes, still trying to get to those unlocks, all the early stuff is fire mods, cry!
Thank you for adding the link! <3

So far I just have rune enchant on wep
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 3, 2024, 12:54:52 AM
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"

Yes, still trying to get to those unlocks, all the early stuff is fire mods, cry!
Thank you for adding the link! <3

So far I just have rune enchant on wep

Sorry if I missed it, but you were running blind on the axe with blind wheel. Do you get blind anywhere else or just the tree now?
The blind on the axe doesnt matter at all. Best weapon mod for us is max physical on weapon and EXTRA AS COLD DMG mod. Rest is taking away actual dps. The axe on my old chracter is basically near perfection for this build.
But dont add attack speed enchant, was mistake.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 3, 2024, 1:44:49 AM
Hey!

So im abandoning ship. I wanna try what i originally intended to play.

I wanna sell some of my stuff if any1 interested pm me.

I got pandamonious amulet with doubl curse anoint

I got a 666PDS (717) dps 6L Fleshripper with 7% cold pen on it.

And a pretty sexy pair of boots:

12% chance to Suppress Spell Damage
+32% to Chaos Resistance
27% increased Movement Speed
11% increased Stun and Block Recovery
Gain 7% of Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage
15% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Kill
+65 to maximum Life (crafted)

If any1 interested msg here or in game me.

Cheers.

I liked the build of what i played. Till T14 maps.
Hitting a survivability wall myself around t14 (https://pobb.in/P22nXQ8oVYoz), though I understand pretty much what I need to get past it— aside from a juicier weapon (which will forever be a grind), I need a real helmet and chest, maybe that coveted +1 max endurance charge on the boots, and probably much better rings. Think I'm just gonna dink around in t11 maps to grind currency and enjoy Boat League, until I can afford major upgrades. Maybe see how long it takes to manually level the Awakened Elemental Damage Support to 5 lol.

One thing I'll admit being kind of rippy is that it's kind of easy for the endurance charges to fall off if I'm backtracking, and running into a big pack like a chest or shrine (or charging up a verisium node) often gets you dead before you can actually get back to full charges. I'm considering keeping the minimum power warcry mastery just to be able to maintain or even manually grow the charges back ahead of time, but man... 15% life is too good to pass up, and the damaging ailments one lets me not worry as much about flask charges... a tough decision point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info