[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

"
G8trfn15 wrote:
Do you think Culling Strike, Freeze Chance, or the Freeze Duration Based on Hit is the best rune Enchant for us?

POB for my Jugg: https://pobb.in/XEV_CU8_4oKO

Thanks, really enjoying the build so far!

Culling is probably the best DPS wise. The freeze base rate is the best defensive IMO. But im not deep diving on those yet. Cause not rich. The Freeze one only costing 5 runes makes it the best starting one for our gear probably.
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
Alright so I'm almost 91, did get the amulet and a new weapon, but I know I really need a chest and helm upgrade. I just gave up and slapped lifetap because I don't see how to stay up with the auras (hatred, HoI, B&S and I had precision on arrogance) with no mana reservation nodes I could attack 2-3 times before being out of mana, get a unlucky streak and I'm just swing my axe like a scrub.

But I added faster attacks to my leap+fort set up and without precision on arrogance (no room) I can really only keep it a level 1 or 2 or run into not having enough mana to war cry.

I have to ask, can anyone look at my character and see what I'm doing wrong? If there is a goal to grind to, I may be willing to stick it out. I have about 2D I can spend right now but it seems with all the above the other issue are stats, need a lot of DEX and INT on rolls to use skills.

Major problem found. You need your CWDT setup at level 1, all of it. Unless you are end game and have the mana. It is eating your mana every time you take damage. That is going to change how it feels instantly. Just save those gems and go buy level 1s for now. Get reservation on gear and it will help as well.

I could see that being a problem except it's just in there for leveling as my shield is too high level to even proc it right now. Also I was thinking because our armor isn't that high wouldn't immortal call be a better option?
WTF GUYS I JUST MADE THIS

Final slam was cold damage. So happy!!!! Crated with Phys, Life, Cold resonator initially. Goign to change the attack speed mod to freezes you inflict spread to others, have more attack speed than I want now. This is a big loss to crit dropping Oskarms so I will have to find it elsewhere as I keep progressing end game gear. Mainly I want to create rings with Crit Rate and Crit Multi now. Oskarms usually was giving me just 1 power charge at a time rarely. So the crit was clearly inflated in PoB a tad. Though the accuracy to crit is missed and noticable. Oskarms still BiS glove for dps but I want to test things as always.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 3, 2024, 3:11:44 PM
Could you give some quick tips on crafting the gear that you do for this build?
"
Snusboksen wrote:
Could you give some quick tips on crafting the gear that you do for this build?

The easiest method for weps is Harvest spamming Physical mod.
The easiest method for gloves/most rare items is life spamming harvest.
Otherwise can use resonators, essence, anything that lets u roll them more to find what you want. Harvest is a MASSIVE help though.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 3, 2024, 3:32:04 PM

Culling FTW. Only cost like 40c

At 4 mil Pinnacle Boss DPS, no power charges.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 3, 2024, 5:23:28 PM
Sorry if I missed this, but why is autoexertion not really being used?
"
GirlJader wrote:
Sorry if I missed this, but why is autoexertion not really being used?

Timing perfect warcries after Ice Crash > Random timing of warcries. More power.
Can certainly change boots and use but its weaker.
My character feels absolutely amazing at this point. 10/10 fun mode for me now. ROAR!

Ding 94.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 3, 2024, 10:16:12 PM
How the fuck do you even get Culling Strike on a weapon? Swear to god I googled so many permutations and there is literally nothing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info