[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

Ding 92. I am now in top 10 Ice Crash damage. so much to do but having a blast <3

Can't wait to get my necklace
"
AsusD wrote:
I know that enduring cry get a lot of life regen, but powerwise, wouldn't be better to change to battlecry? since the ascendency get us the endurance charge already?

From my experience you die way too much without enduring, it's basically our heal potion and you can not even use a life potion if can afford Prognesis flask. We shouldn't need it for crit max, but I will keep it in mind for sure and test it again later.

We do need enduring when we 1v1 bosses IMO. Otherwise way higher chance to get 1 shot at the start of combat.

Also say a group of Goats jump on your head. Only Enduring is going to save you if you are at 0 Endurance charges. There are situations where I am taking so much damage it is the single reason I live.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 2, 2024, 1:16:57 PM
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
Ding 92. I am now in top 10 Ice Crash damage. so much to do but having a blast <3

What content are you doing? Can you do T16 without issue?

Im fine in t14 even 15 but 16 i feel like i die a lot.
"
Gizdalord wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:

I'm not there yet. I go back and forth from low red maps to Delve and Heist.
I am in Reds (just finished all the yellow atlas stuff today) but not t14+ yet. My armors a bit low still.

Atlas wise. I do Harvest, Heist, Delve right now. All very good for xp.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 2, 2024, 1:53:39 PM
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
Gizdalord wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:

I'm not there yet. I go back and forth from low red maps to Delve and Heist.
I am in Reds (just finished all the yellow atlas stuff today) but not t14+ yet. My armors a bit low still.

Atlas wise. I do Harvest, Heist, Delve right now. All very good for xp.

Im doing ritual and beyond with no beyond bosses. I like it. it works.
"
Im doing ritual and beyond with no beyond bosses. I like it. it works.

I am too blind for the new Ritual, with the Wildwood mobs green death balls. Can never see that crap lol
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
I found your bigger issue. You have your CWDT setup leveled and we all have them at level 1 :/ So it's chugging all of your mana.

Rebuy level 1 setup, dont level it. When you get richer/get more reservation then try fitting that back in somehow perhaps.

Tx a lot! Solved (finally), reverted CoDT to lvl 1 and got me a shaper neck with mana res.
"
B3nz4 wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
I found your bigger issue. You have your CWDT setup leveled and we all have them at level 1 :/ So it's chugging all of your mana.

Rebuy level 1 setup, dont level it. When you get richer/get more reservation then try fitting that back in somehow perhaps.

Tx a lot! Solved (finally), reverted CoDT to lvl 1 and got me a shaper neck with mana res.

Glad to help! <3

Time for a nap zzzzzzzzz
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 2, 2024, 3:36:01 PM
Level 92 PoB 95% crit rate vs blinded enemies. Got my Pandemonius woot! Feeling super strong just need more armor.
https://pobb.in/5AXmiSGL134S

Yes 95% crit rate already. I may be able to take this super close to 100% vs blinded enemies soon. 4.2 Mil first hit now.

Things I want to test when I have money.

-Rare crafted gloves with 2 cold mod implicits. Inflict cold exposure on hit and Freezes you inflict spread to other enemies. I feel like these gloves (oskarm) are keeping my armor much lower than I'd like (hp as well), they are still the best early 1c glove for us though. And most likely the highest DPS gloves we can wear. But having freezes spread is beyond OP and so is exposure, so i will test all this once my brain is more fresh.

-Boots that enable more slots. So I can enlighten gems etc. I really love these boots so I'll have to check mods to make sure it is worth it. But in my mind I find something better with Fortify on hit (elder boots/etc). OR enchant it with whatever mods are best for us (cant add implicit on influence items fyi) (move spd/dmg/resists). This would let me 6 slot my warcries and help with Auras (enlighten).

Just letting you all know what is on my mind towards my next goals.

The first goal was getting this back to 90% crit rate, cause freezing the game is what is FUN!

Now we are creeping towards 100% crit vs blinded. INSANE!

Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 2, 2024, 3:54:38 PM
Hey Famuel_IceCrash here, we were chatting in game the last few days and...

I'm sorry what, SIXTY PERCENT increased crit chance against blind enemies??

That is absolutely disgusting, when I get back online that is getting put on my tree literally immediately hahaha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info