[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

It's def not the cheapest build to take to end game. Melee weapons can be brutal to create. But harvest has already yielded me 2 good ones for red maps as is.
If you are struggling to level and want it very easy, go Delve. It is so good for this build and you can just spam ice crash the whole way down.

Ditching Oskarms and power charges is 100% viable and will allow you to be more defensive through crafting rares. There is also a ton of new power in runes etc.

Either way. Appreciate you trying out one of the rarer used melee skills and hopefully GGG keeps buffing it. I will certainly try to create a starting PoB that is more defensive for people as well. But I just had to use a 4 year old character as a starting point again because it was perfect at that point of the game. This tree is tuned to freeze the game because that is the goal here.

If you want a super easy build, Holy Relic of Conviction can beat the game with your eyes closed. No joke. You can see my level 100 on my account with insane gear from last league.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 3, 2024, 2:26:19 AM
Wow this rune is OP as hell for us. Just unlocked it.

20-25% freeze chance. Only cost like 25c to craft. Some of the crafts are just stupid in cost. "Freeze duration is based on Cold Damage of the Hit." Literally perfect for us. :D

Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 3, 2024, 3:23:17 AM
Made a new wep. Onslaught/20% attack and movement speed weeeee :D And the extra cold dmg.

Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 3, 2024, 5:09:07 AM
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
Made a new wep. Onslaught/20% attack and movement speed weeeee :D And the extra cold dmg.

How are you making these? I've yet to hit even alt spamming any good mods or phys above like 70%, on a ilvl83 axe
Alright so I'm almost 91, did get the amulet and a new weapon, but I know I really need a chest and helm upgrade. I just gave up and slapped lifetap because I don't see how to stay up with the auras (hatred, HoI, B&S and I had precision on arrogance) with no mana reservation nodes I could attack 2-3 times before being out of mana, get a unlucky streak and I'm just swing my axe like a scrub.

But I added faster attacks to my leap+fort set up and without precision on arrogance (no room) I can really only keep it a level 1 or 2 or run into not having enough mana to war cry.

I have to ask, can anyone look at my character and see what I'm doing wrong? If there is a goal to grind to, I may be willing to stick it out. I have about 2D I can spend right now but it seems with all the above the other issue are stats, need a lot of DEX and INT on rolls to use skills.
"
YSEByy wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:

How are you making these? I've yet to hit even alt spamming any good mods or phys above like 70%, on a ilvl83 axe

This one was alteration orbs and exalts. My other one was harvest spam. I've got 4 weps worth more than a div so far. All made from harvest except this one.

Best harvest spams are Phys, Cold, Crit, Attack. (atk not that great but i got 2 good ones from it so it works). The extra as cold mod is tagged Phys as well so Phys is the best overall IMO.

I usually alt spam the Phys % or Flat Phys, Pray for attack speed, then if the regals good, waste a ton of exalted orbs and pray lol.

Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 3, 2024, 12:10:22 PM
"
Alright so I'm almost 91, did get the amulet and a new weapon, but I know I really need a chest and helm upgrade. I just gave up and slapped lifetap because I don't see how to stay up with the auras (hatred, HoI, B&S and I had precision on arrogance) with no mana reservation nodes I could attack 2-3 times before being out of mana, get a unlucky streak and I'm just swing my axe like a scrub.

But I added faster attacks to my leap+fort set up and without precision on arrogance (no room) I can really only keep it a level 1 or 2 or run into not having enough mana to war cry.

I have to ask, can anyone look at my character and see what I'm doing wrong? If there is a goal to grind to, I may be willing to stick it out. I have about 2D I can spend right now but it seems with all the above the other issue are stats, need a lot of DEX and INT on rolls to use skills.

I am half awake but your passives look correct. My guess is you are using your combos too fast.

Ice Crash first ALWAYS. SO you are leeching. Use a warcry. Ice Crash again. Use a different warcry, Spam Ice Crash to consume exerts. Repeat.

When I do Ice Crash, Seismic Cry. I then wait about a half second before my next combo. You do not want to do them to fast. I imagine that is all you need to do, is wait a little bit between combos. I will make videos this week I promise. I will show how to cast them properly and time them right so you are not OOM as much. ALso a little trick to get some mana off leech. Leapslam on any boss when you go OOM 1v1. It will regen you to full. SO just jump on them and walk away and you are back with mana in a moment.

You can get Cannabalistic Right on our tree to reduce mana costs and ring enchants, these are MASSIVE helps to this class.

Having 1 single item with % damage taken recovered as mana is also a big help. I have 1 jewel with mana regen, even if it's 3.5 it all adds up. Sometimes I get mana burned and I just use a leap slam and walk away to fix it.

I suggest taking the character in delve to practice. It is where we shine the most.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 3, 2024, 12:01:45 PM
"

Major problem found. You need your CWDT setup at level 1, all of it. Unless you are end game and have the mana. It is eating your mana every time you take damage. That is going to change how it feels instantly. Just save those gems and go buy level 1s for now. Get reservation on gear and it will help as well.

Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 3, 2024, 12:47:19 PM

Weps I have so far. All for sale (except first one), cheapest to anyone on here if you need. Just PM me.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 3, 2024, 12:17:12 PM
Do you think Culling Strike, Freeze Chance, or the Freeze Duration Based on Hit is the best rune Enchant for us?

POB for my Jugg: https://pobb.in/XEV_CU8_4oKO

Thanks, really enjoying the build so far!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info