[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

"
Hey Famuel_IceCrash here, we were chatting in game the last few days and...

I'm sorry what, SIXTY PERCENT increased crit chance against blind enemies??

That is absolutely disgusting, when I get back online that is getting put on my tree literally immediately hahaha

Yeah, I wish I had remembered this part of the build earlier but when the leagues changed they wiped out all my skill trees/atlas points. :(

CHECK PREVIOUS FORUM PAGE (119) FOR MY NEWEST POB (95% crit rate). I have flasks on because I use them on bosses and the dmg is in Guardian/Pinnacle Boss DPS.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 2, 2024, 3:55:10 PM
Does the pandemonius neck that we have constantly proc against bosses?

As in - is there a cool down to that 1 sec chill effect? Or are we just gonna be in +60% extra crit chance clown town permanently hahaha. Great work man keep it up.
I swapped overexert to lifetap. I had 99 mana. I had mana on kill but by far the most common deaths were me not having enough mana to either attack or warcry for life.

Feels a lot better but i still dont think this is super endgame viable. Thinking Zenith level stuff. I never done that either i just saw his vids. Im buying gear to try that as well. I can comfortably do T16 maps and a lot of mods are really bad for this buils.

Ele reflect
Charge stealing enemy
Less recovery
No leech
Even extra elemental damage is kinda rough. specially when it has 2 of em.
https://poe.ninja/builds/settlers/character/Dirikr/Sinned_Tuskar?type=exp&i=1&search=skills%3DIce%2BCrash%26class%3DJuggernaut%26sort%3Ddps

Currently sitting at 7.5mill in pob 95+ crit chance

One shotting rares and map bosses quite easily or maybe 2 hits.

I got max chaos res and over capp my res, now i guess to increase my damage i will just anniont something and get a 1.1k phys dps axe.

Feel free to reach out for any questions.

P.S i wandered off a different path from the build creator by using autoexertion, I would say the hatred aura is good due to the watchers eye but now i cant get it due to reservation issues. Just wanted to try the new gem. Definitely good for my hands and for auto rage regeneration.
"
Gizdalord wrote:
I swapped overexert to lifetap. I had 99 mana. I had mana on kill but by far the most common deaths were me not having enough mana to either attack or warcry for life.

Feels a lot better but i still dont think this is super endgame viable. Thinking Zenith level stuff. I never done that either i just saw his vids. Im buying gear to try that as well. I can comfortably do T16 maps and a lot of mods are really bad for this buils.

Ele reflect
Charge stealing enemy
Less recovery
No leech
Even extra elemental damage is kinda rough. specially when it has 2 of em.

This is basically most melee that have to avoid these mods. Either Phys or Elemental reflects. Just avoid our weaknesses in mods. Even my OP Holy Relic character has stuff to avoid. It's normal and part of the game. Glad the character is feeling better. I have beat everything in game with several characters and believe I will kill them all with Ice Crash this league as well.

It WILL BE HARDER. This is melee.

I've only reached 1 goal so far with this build. Critical hit rate. There is SO MUCH MORE to explore still. It may not be worth everyone's time. But its def worth it for those that love Ice Crash.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 2, 2024, 7:38:41 PM
"
Does the pandemonius neck that we have constantly proc against bosses?

As in - is there a cool down to that 1 sec chill effect? Or are we just gonna be in +60% extra crit chance clown town permanently hahaha. Great work man keep it up.

Pretty much perm town with the combo of our passives and Pandemonius.

Thank you, trying to make this easier for everyone, it is def a challenge relearning a very dead character and bringing it back to life. But Ice Crash deserves to see the light. It's so darn fun.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 2, 2024, 7:49:32 PM
"
Dirikr wrote:
https://poe.ninja/builds/settlers/character/Dirikr/Sinned_Tuskar?type=exp&i=1&search=skills%3DIce%2BCrash%26class%3DJuggernaut%26sort%3Ddps

I got max chaos res and over capp my res, now i guess to increase my damage i will just anniont something and get a 1.1k phys dps axe.

P.S i wandered off a different path from the build creator by using autoexertion, I would say the hatred aura is good due to the watchers eye but now i cant get it due to reservation issues. Just wanted to try the new gem. Definitely good for my hands and for auto rage regeneration.

yeah it definitely feels nice not needing to start-stop-start-stop Warcrying to do proper damage
"
MrChangg wrote:
"
Dirikr wrote:

yeah it definitely feels nice not needing to start-stop-start-stop Warcrying to do proper damage

Come on guys. Just be miserable like me and press them manually. (kidding I enjoy it manual) <3
I figure foe overexertion we want to run as many exerting warcrys as possible. Right now I've got 3 on auto-exert and 2 others on self cast for when I want a boost in damage. I could fit in 2 others, ancestral and generals, if I got different boots, but they seem less useful in general for this build.
I grabbed the area of effect wheel because I wanted the "attacks can not be blocked" node for Expadition.

Looking good! Keep it up! <3 If you notice bosses being a bit tanky, add cold pen support to ice crash later.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 2, 2024, 10:06:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info