[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

"
TudoRoxo wrote:
Hey, can you post a link to your atlas passive tree? I'm relatively new to POE (only got to maps last expansion) and im testing different strategies.

It's the level 91 PoB on the front page of this forum. There are a few others as well there. They are updated. You can also click my name (profile) to the right and see everything.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 2, 2024, 8:27:32 AM
Just wanted to say that Autoexert is actually pretty good and convenient. That said, it's wise to have at least 1 other un-autoexerted Warcry on your bar so you can utilize the "Recover 15% life when using a Warcry" mastery.

That said, if you want to use autoexert, don't bother getting Kaom's Roots. It's better to have those extra 4 sockets to play around with.
"
MrChangg wrote:
Just wanted to say that Autoexert is actually pretty good and convenient. That said, it's wise to have at least 1 other un-autoexerted Warcry on your bar so you can utilize the "Recover 15% life when using a Warcry" mastery.

That said, if you want to use autoexert, don't bother getting Kaom's Roots. It's better to have those extra 4 sockets to play around with.

The biggest reason I am against it is because you cannot time them exactly how manual does and it's weaker. I am not saying it's not good for your hands but when someone plays this the first time, it will be a fake version and they will not understand how warcry properly interact with Slams. Thus leading them to failure and frustration. I've seen all the streamers that use it and all of them would be better off without. My opinion.

I have 6 Ice Crash characters all from separate leagues. Probably played it more than anyone in game. 1000+ hours
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 2, 2024, 9:11:52 AM
This is my button setup. It is very easy to manual.
Tip for new players. All skills need to be set to "Always attack without moving"

Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 2, 2024, 8:57:12 AM
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
This is my button setup. It is very easy to manual.
Tip for new players. All skills need to be set to "Always attack without moving"

heck i needed to know this a couple of days before, I had always done cyclone so i needed to move while attacking that i forgot about this XD, I was holding shift everytime and messing up my warcries because of it XD
"
HeroEvermore wrote:

Mana potion until weapon improves. Not enough dmg to survive on .4% atk dmg leech yet. But your tree is good. Once you get a 600-700ish dps wep, it's basically infinite mana. Also if you are low you can leap slam and it leeches as well for very little cost. It's quite effective if something mana burns me.

Also check out my jewels with mana per second gain. Huge help. You can also lower the cost of skills. Such as ring enchants or unique rolls.
I got this for 40c. It's 4c for -7 mana enchant on rings from craft bench, cheap and a massive help.

I am currently using a 61 mana cost ice crash and do not run out of mana unless mana burned, in which i just leap slam and ice crash again and back to stable.

I will have videos up very soon.

That's so odd. I have around 500 dps wpn now, both rings with -6 mana cost, res. efficiency 16%, mana cost reduced by 16%, mana and life leech 1%. Yet, I do run out of mana so often.

There must be something I am doing wrong, yet I cannot find it.
"
B3nz4 wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:

Mana potion until weapon improves. Not enough dmg to survive on .4% atk dmg leech yet. But your tree is good. Once you get a 600-700ish dps wep, it's basically infinite mana. Also if you are low you can leap slam and it leeches as well for very little cost. It's quite effective if something mana burns me.

Also check out my jewels with mana per second gain. Huge help. You can also lower the cost of skills. Such as ring enchants or unique rolls.
I got this for 40c. It's 4c for -7 mana enchant on rings from craft bench, cheap and a massive help.

I am currently using a 61 mana cost ice crash and do not run out of mana unless mana burned, in which i just leap slam and ice crash again and back to stable.

That's so odd. I have around 500 dps wpn now, both rings with -6 mana cost, res. efficiency 16%, mana cost reduced by 16%, mana and life leech 1%. Yet, I do run out of mana so often.

You are missing enduring cry, first thing i see. Otherwise i dont see a ton wrong. Let me check your tree also.
there is it is. get 1 point on that leech near the blind crit stuff. Life and Mana leech, just 1 point for .4% atk dmg leech. Thats all you need. The rest is just practice and make sure you have at least 100 unreserved mana. More the better. I like that helmet enchant for reduced mana cost, thats nice.

Enduring Cry is very important, its an extra heal and more.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 2, 2024, 12:04:36 PM
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
B3nz4 wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:

You are missing enduring cry, first thing i see. Otherwise i dont see a ton wrong. Let me check your tree also.
there is it is. get 1 point on that leech near the blind crit stuff. Life and Mana leech, just 1 point for .4% atk dmg leech. Thats all you need. The rest is just practice and make sure you have at least 100 unreserved mana. More the better. I like that helmet enchant for reduced mana cost, thats nice.

Enduring Cry is very important, its an extra heal and more.

Cheers, I'll try that.

my current build is here: https://pobb.in/7abJOlUtBs66

no idea where I will hog 100 mana tho :D I'll see what can be done.

Keep on crashin'!
I found your bigger issue. You have your CWDT setup leveled and we all have them at level 1 :/ So it's chugging all of your mana.

Rebuy level 1 setup, dont level it. When you get richer/get more reservation then try fitting that back in somehow perhaps.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 2, 2024, 12:29:23 PM
I know that enduring cry get a lot of life regen, but powerwise, wouldn't be better to change to battlecry? since the ascendency get us the endurance charge already?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info