[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
YSEByy wrote:
I am using autoexert as I just find it easier and more comfortable to play than using warcries manually. And I don't have an amazing axe cuz I'm broke. But checking poe.ninja my dps does not seem that much different between other people but I still seem to struggle vs bosses. Perhaps I'm not getting something.

edit: maybe I should spec into the 2h crit mastery.

Take off Abyssus. It's only to use when you are done leveling. Also drop the frenzy charge and finish the top of the tree where it has 10% life and 30 life. Disciple and training.

Took the bottom middle part off and took the axe crit mastery. I'm not struggling too much with clear or survival, but killing bosses just feels hell (minotaur for example)
"
YSEByy wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
YSEByy wrote:
I am using autoexert as I just find it easier and more comfortable to play than using warcries manually. And I don't have an amazing axe cuz I'm broke. But checking poe.ninja my dps does not seem that much different between other people but I still seem to struggle vs bosses. Perhaps I'm not getting something.

edit: maybe I should spec into the 2h crit mastery.

Take off Abyssus. It's only to use when you are done leveling. Also drop the frenzy charge and finish the top of the tree where it has 10% life and 30 life. Disciple and training.

Took the bottom middle part off and took the axe crit mastery. I'm not struggling too much with clear or survival, but killing bosses just feels hell (minotaur for example)

So at end game we start to compile cold pen as much as possible. There is an annoint you can do for more. Weapons, watchers eyes, etc. Cold Pen is our boss killing stat. Bosses have higher defenses and therefore need it. You WILL notice a massive difference when you get cold pen up. I'm sure Minotaur will spank me later today or tomorrow as well. :) But get that cold pen up and all bosses crumble. When I remaster 3.25 ice crash i will have all the mods that are great for this build and how to get them compiled for everyone. We also need to get higher armor bases etc for our gear. Which is a bit hard at the start since they are t16/17 only. Item level on gear matters much more now as well.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 2, 2024, 6:24:44 AM
"
HeroEvermore wrote:

So at end game we start to compile cold pen as much as possible. There is an annoint you can do for more. Weapons, watchers eyes, etc. Cold Pen is our boss killing stat. Bosses have higher defenses and therefore need it. You WILL notice a massive difference when you get cold pen up.

I see, makes sense I guess. I will check if I can get a cheap annoint for now as I don't have pandemonous as it's way too expensive for my broke life
"
YSEByy wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:

So at end game we start to compile cold pen as much as possible. There is an annoint you can do for more. Weapons, watchers eyes, etc. Cold Pen is our boss killing stat. Bosses have higher defenses and therefore need it. You WILL notice a massive difference when you get cold pen up.

I see, makes sense I guess. I will check if I can get a cheap annoint for now as I don't have pandemonous as it's way too expensive for my broke life

Same, soon for us both i hope.
Working on a slighty different tree than the one listed so we can have the dex for Awakened Cold Pen support
Is there some sort of leveling secion in this guide that I simply can't find?
"
WingsOfDomain wrote:
Is there some sort of leveling secion in this guide that I simply can't find?

https://pobb.in/UPNJ5i4yxfO7

This is a level 53 PoB to help with that. Just passives, nothing else. Lots to re-add to front page cause was on vacation and links expired (beta pob)
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 2, 2024, 7:39:52 AM
Heyo,

How do you manage mana?

https://pobb.in/2NYJVSeYYeLj

with this current build, I cannot keep up with the mana leech. I believe I cannot lower the mana consumption anymore.
"
B3nz4 wrote:
Heyo,

How do you manage mana?

https://pobb.in/2NYJVSeYYeLj

with this current build, I cannot keep up with the mana leech. I believe I cannot lower the mana consumption anymore.

Mana potion until weapon improves. Not enough dmg to survive on .4% atk dmg leech yet. But your tree is good. Once you get a 600-700ish dps wep, it's basically infinite mana. Also if you are low you can leap slam and it leeches as well for very little cost. It's quite effective if something mana burns me.

Also check out my jewels with mana per second gain. Huge help. You can also lower the cost of skills. Such as ring enchants or unique rolls.
I got this for 40c. It's 4c for -7 mana enchant on rings from craft bench, cheap and a massive help.

I am currently using a 61 mana cost ice crash and do not run out of mana unless mana burned, in which i just leap slam and ice crash again and back to stable.

I will have videos up very soon.

Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 2, 2024, 8:01:23 AM
Hey, can you post a link to your atlas passive tree? I'm relatively new to POE (only got to maps last expansion) and im testing different strategies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info