[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

READ THIS EVERYONE - LOOK AT MY POB - MASSIVE CRIT RATE BOOST

I just hit this like 5 seconds ago harvest spamming anything i could. Not ideal but I want to show you how to maximize crit and blind. (908 dps wep)

This wep reminded me to take Dazzling Strikes next to the leech node on the right. Also gives access to a large Intelligence node and gives us more base dex. AKA more gem flexibility/levels.

135% inc critical strikes chance against blinded enemies with notable. This also makes us more defensive by lowering the enemies accuracy and evasion (20% less).

This is part of the Redeemer Influence tech for more crit through our passives. You do not need to roll this mod on a weapon to make this work. Just the necklace at minimum.

I am now at 84% crit rate vs blinded enemies. 49% chance to blind. With Pandemonius we also blind chilled enemies. So it's almost always an active boost to crit rate in a massive way. This is a massive buff to everyone and expect it to be part of my final PoB to take our crit rate to as close to 100% as possible :D

Here is my current PoB. No more mana potion. Routing to mana leech is a good thing like this and solves mana issues 100% given you have around 100 total unreserved mana and a strong weapon to leech enough. You do not need blind on weapon to go this route but this is how I can currently be the most efficient and gain a godly amount of crit. Like doubled instantly.... 2.5mil first hit dps for Guardian/Pinnacle boss. My gear is still ass but this is going to get me to end game while I farm currency.
https://pobb.in/7WUBJEp3kQj9

Anyway this my daily update. <3

I hope this information gives you more confidence in ways to scale our damage. I will always be sharing things.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 2, 2024, 3:34:55 AM
Hi peeps, currently running T12-T14 maps, how can I drop the mana res. nodes? I seem to be ever mana hungry:

https://pobb.in/bMFeFryIcFIF

Tx y'all!
Last edited by B3nz4 on Aug 2, 2024, 5:17:24 AM
Welp new wep, that was fast, still keeping blind crit rate stuff. didnt drop my crit at all.

Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 2, 2024, 5:47:05 AM
I just dont understand how defences work in this build. I keep dying in yellow maps. What layers of defence we have early game? Life, endurance, armour, fortify and charges and all res. Thats it right?

My Pob right now:
https://pobb.in/dmIyT5f92msl
Last edited by PwnageHippie on Aug 2, 2024, 5:51:00 AM
"
PwnageHippie wrote:
I just dont understand how defences work in this build. I keep dying in yellow maps. What layers of defence we have early game? Life, endurance, armour, fortify and charges and all res. Thats it right?

You didnt follow this guide. You have over 20 wasted skill points. Not finished with ascendancies either.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 2, 2024, 5:53:05 AM
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
PwnageHippie wrote:

You didnt follow this guide. You have over 20 wasted skill points.

I started before you did and barely understand the game. I followed another build just for starting. Thats prolly why
"
PwnageHippie wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
PwnageHippie wrote:

You didnt follow this guide. You have over 20 wasted skill points.

I started before you did and barely understand the game. I followed another build just for starting. Thats prolly why

Adjust your passive tree first and then follow my gem setup. I am one shotting everything in early red maps. Heist. Delve. All without issue. Game is def complicated. Just follow the guide. Tweak as needed but you cant just go picking random things in this game. EVERY single point matters so much.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 2, 2024, 5:55:26 AM
I am using autoexert as I just find it easier and more comfortable to play than using warcries manually. And I don't have an amazing axe cuz I'm broke. But checking poe.ninja my dps does not seem that much different between other people but I still seem to struggle vs bosses. Perhaps I'm not getting something.

edit: maybe I should spec into the 2h crit mastery.
Last edited by YSEByy on Aug 2, 2024, 5:57:52 AM
"
YSEByy wrote:
I am using autoexert as I just find it easier and more comfortable to play than using warcries manually. And I don't have an amazing axe cuz I'm broke. But checking poe.ninja my dps does not seem that much different between other people but I still seem to struggle vs bosses. Perhaps I'm not getting something.

edit: maybe I should spec into the 2h crit mastery.

Take off Abyssus. It's only to use when you are done leveling. Also drop the frenzy charge and finish the top of the tree where it has 10% life and 30 life. Disciple and training.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 2, 2024, 6:03:40 AM
Newest PoB. Use it. These passives are perfect for level 91. I spend 4 hours a day tweaking this stuff. My character is like 1/10th complete and already smashing early red maps. I will push t16 today.
https://pobb.in/7WUBJEp3kQj9

Only thing wrong here is not having frostbite in cause i do not have dual curses. I will drop fortify and later on get fortify elsewhere and reenable it. The mastery i select are not random. They are super important to the build.

it's 3am here, doing my best to help zzzzzzz

Autoexterion is used by almost 0 Ice Crash players in the top of PoENinja. It is bad. Just a simple fact that it is worse. Your gameplay will be worse, you do not time anything properly after an Ice Crash and are playing something weaker for no reason.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 2, 2024, 6:19:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info