[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

I am having so much fun on Ice Crash. My goodness did I miss this character. Certainly a challenge to min max. But I blame GGG for not giving me divine drops yet lol
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 1, 2024, 11:52:26 AM
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
Dirikr wrote:
HeroEvermore, other than using pandemonious amulet, what kind of amulet do you recommend for bis?

There is no alternative. It is OP AF

What annoints would you say fit us the most on that baby?
"
Gizdalord wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
Dirikr wrote:
HeroEvermore, other than using pandemonious amulet, what kind of amulet do you recommend for bis?

There is no alternative. It is OP AF

What annoints would you say fit us the most on that baby?

The extra curse one and heart of ice is also very strong early. 6% cold pen
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 1, 2024, 12:12:19 PM
any tip for someone as lowly as I? I'm playing mostly 2-3hrs per day so i cant get enough currency yet to buy expensive gear, any tips I would appreciate! and its quite nice to play Ice crash, mostly I played was cyclone so it's a new view on melee

Question, is there any way for me to add in the flat "Adds # to # Phys Damage" line without rerolling?
"
MrChangg wrote:

Question, is there any way for me to add in the flat "Adds # to # Phys Damage" line without rerolling?

I'd say thats a redo, but get Redeemer influence base instead.
Forgot what it feels like to perma freeze a boss. Absolutely having a blast today.
"
AsusD wrote:
any tip for someone as lowly as I? I'm playing mostly 2-3hrs per day so i cant get enough currency yet to buy expensive gear, any tips I would appreciate! and its quite nice to play Ice crash, mostly I played was cyclone so it's a new view on melee

I'd say keep it simple and go for my PoB on the front. Once you get there the character feels great. Just get resists, oskarms and work on a weapon. I'm about to push red maps just finishing up yellow atlas maps a bit still. Check out the Ice Crash list on PoENinja for inspiration as well. Once you get to red maps it's just about using your time to farm what you enjoy and praying for the fat loots to invest in upgrades. Most important ones being very strong weapon and the BiS necklace. pandemonius jade amulet. It's a MASSIVE buff to this character.
Hey, I was the movement speed boots guy!
I gotta say it's been everything I wanted melee to be, not too difficult and not too easy, just the right amount of gameplay. This build is pretty "cool" so far.

I asked about linking setups for anyone else wondering
IC > Fist of War> EWD > Pulverize > Overex > Cold Pen
Can’t link a pob as I’m in my phone. This build is great for steam deck. I’d like to point on the ice pen on the tree on the bottom right is pretty good. It’s out of the way but you do get some dex to level up hatred and purity of ice. You’ll need to check out my tree. Still needs optimized as I haven’t been able to get play at my PC and really delve deep into the tree.

I did take mana reservation nodes up top. Insane how much mana I have to play with. Like 175. No mana flask needed ever. I will get that disciples node for power charges it feels terrible not having any as a crit build.

Got the frostbite automated and it’s amazing.

I have a 6L Fleshripper (dropped a jewel worth 1 div). The 50 yellow harvest crafting is killing me. It isn’t redeemed influenced I was gonna buy a redeemer exalt. Anyone else having any luck on the harvest crafting? Almost feels like I need to do essence of contempt. Might try the alteration method with regals.

OH what is yalls gem setup for ice crash? I have melle phys, ele dam, fist of war, and pulverize.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info