[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

decent mana help
PoBs updated on front page.
"
HeroEvermore wrote:

Finally a weapon! Almost 700pdps
Can we recombine influence items in Kingsmarch or no?!

Did you harvest reforge it? Not sure if doing it correctly, trying to reforge phys with yellow /50 per reforge harvest. Don't think I've seen above 70% phys, so wondering if just unlucky.
"
YSEByy wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:

Finally a weapon! Almost 700pdps
Can we recombine influence items in Kingsmarch or no?!

Did you harvest reforge it? Not sure if doing it correctly, trying to reforge phys with yellow /50 per reforge harvest. Don't think I've seen above 70% phys, so wondering if just unlucky.

Alteration orbs, regal, crafted enchant.

At least, i got a weapon. Someone able to tell me how to finish or improve it. I never really craft in this game. :( Maybe there is an option to remove the stun duration?
Last edited by Superfliege on Aug 1, 2024, 7:49:38 AM
Is anyone actually making oskarm work or power charges? At best I seem to get 1 at a time. PoB has me at around 1 mill dps right now and I'm not sure where to even go without a 7+ div weapon. Survivability was horrendous so I had to heavily invest in chaos res for all my rare gear so I can't afford any other unique slots.
"
illundreal wrote:
Is anyone actually making oskarm work or power charges? At best I seem to get 1 at a time. PoB has me at around 1 mill dps right now and I'm not sure where to even go without a 7+ div weapon. Survivability was horrendous so I had to heavily invest in chaos res for all my rare gear so I can't afford any other unique slots.

If you do the cheap annoint for 'Disciple of the Forbidden' (3 black oils on your necklace, should be 2-3c each) until we get good necklaces to put Whispers of Doom on

I've found that gives you 1 power charge at all times, a nice crit buff, and then once you start mapping you should sustain 2-3 at all times when the Oskarm's kick in :)

Honestly I'm not sure why I seem to be able to sustain 3 power charges, in theory I should only get 2. But I am not complaining! There is the Overcharge node near the top endurance charge we pick up as well, that will let you get to 4 charges too (if you really want to)
Feel free to add me in game. IceCrashJuggGuideMaster.
Always on to help.
"
Dirikr wrote:
HeroEvermore, other than using pandemonious amulet, what kind of amulet do you recommend for bis?

There is no alternative. It is OP AF
Whoever pointed me towards Cannibalistic Right, thank you. This and it's Mastery (dmg taken recouped as mana) are an insane help for mana costs.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 1, 2024, 11:47:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info