[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

My Bad :D
Last edited by Druft on Dec 18, 2019, 9:27:15 PM
"
Anyone here killed Sirus yet with it? How safe is it?

I'm currently killing him with my RF which is extremely hard to do deathless.. I wonder how would this build fare.

Thank you.

Yes, I killed Sirus with this build in STD (18K ES). He couldn't really damage me most of the time, the only real threat to me was getting boxed by the Tornadoes.

Last edited by Big_Scary_Mouse on Dec 18, 2019, 11:53:31 AM
"
Druft wrote:
"
demondied1 wrote:
"
Druft wrote:
Why is the endgame build using a tempered spirit jewel? it's just 135 mana when a 4th grand spectrum would be 210 mana?

Might wanna read grand spectrum a bit more closely

I might, after you go and do it yourself first.

Last edited by Big_Scary_Mouse on Dec 18, 2019, 11:46:29 AM
"
Druft wrote:
"
demondied1 wrote:
"
Druft wrote:
Why is the endgame build using a tempered spirit jewel? it's just 135 mana when a 4th grand spectrum would be 210 mana?

Might wanna read grand spectrum a bit more closely

I might, after you go and do it yourself first.

My bad it doesn't list it on the gem but it is limited to 3.
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
Will really appreciate it if someone can record a video of Sirus kill in this league!

For whatever reason Standard kills are heavily discounted even if you don't use a single piece of legacy gear.

15K energy shield (does not require shapers touch or clarity watcher) should be enough to do it.

I will update the video section with YOUR kill! Deathless/higher awakening level a bonus!
"
hitmantb wrote:
Will really appreciate it if someone can record a video of Sirus kill in this league!

For whatever reason Standard kills are heavily discounted even if you don't use a single piece of legacy gear.

15K energy shield (does not require shapers touch or clarity watcher) should be enough to do it.

I will update the video section with YOUR kill! Deathless/higher awakening level a bonus!

I would do it if spawning Sirus wasn't such a pain in the butt. Anyway, I wasn't using any Legacy gear, so if anyone wonders if this build is up to the challenge: don't worry, you will have to intentionally walk into the Tornadoes to die. The boss himself won't even scratch you, at least based on my experience (1 fight).
Last edited by Big_Scary_Mouse on Dec 18, 2019, 11:58:49 AM

My gear atm in league, actually spent most of the day doing t16s and even a ghosted elder (idk a prophecy popped during fight and i had to fight 2 elders, no prob for mana guardian here ofc :D) with cyclone linked instead of pierce in my main link lmao, cause I used it to get a watchstone that was stuck. Pierce is definitely nice......

Probably gonna buy a level 21 raise spectre next and continue grinding xp for a level 3 enlighten and empower. Already feels good with roughly ~12k es, need to redo my mana a bit now though, and still juggling flask affixes as I get used to CI again.
Just got home from vacation so I got a late league start. I think I'm going to roll this build when I get home. Seems like the general consensus is its better to not use it as a starter? Was looking at a few other guardian threads ti pick a starter then hop over to this later and start min maxing. See you in a week :)
I see people using Elemental Equilibrium with Cold Iron Point. Would't this make EE not trigger off Ball Lightning as CIP makes you do no elemental damage?
All of the uniques cost a ton on meta league, can this be played into yellow maps with rares so I can farm for the currency? Or does it not do well at68+ without the gear?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info