[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
alexandro_108 wrote:
"
hitmantb wrote:

If SSF can kill him with Skeletons. I am sure our build can pull it off with some practice. Even Stoneskin Flayer won't survive however, may need to use something like skeletons instead to get the damage buff.

I am going to attempt him on standard next a few days. If anything our build with CI / high energy shield and regeneration is one of the best, if not the best at surviving that fight.

Dodge/block/damage reduction not enough here.

I was sarcastic) I showed reward what i killed with this build, tomorrow i going to kill him on 8 lvl of awakening.

A video / POB would be greatly appreciated, preferably on high awakening level :)

I will post on main page and update title!
Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 17, 2019, 9:25:36 PM
Radiant Crusade isn't giving me onslaught with 2 spectres, 2 skitters, and herald of agony. It also wasn't giving me onslaught with my friend in the group and all that, which means even with 6 "allies" it didn't seem to be working.

Whats the deal with it? How do we get that bonus?
"
Alcsaar wrote:
Radiant Crusade isn't giving me onslaught with 2 spectres, 2 skitters, and herald of agony. It also wasn't giving me onslaught with my friend in the group and all that, which means even with 6 "allies" it didn't seem to be working.

Skitter does not count as minion.

So you will need level 25 spectre (+1 from wand eventually, +3 from shield, level 21 spectre), and +1 spectre from passive tree to get 4 spectres.

The wand is hard to get this early in the league so you can use empower + feeding frenzy + raise spectre in +3 shield for now. Switch empower to increase minion life / meat shield later as needed.
Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 17, 2019, 10:02:30 PM
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
Alcsaar wrote:

So you will need level 25 spectre (+1 from wand eventually, +3 from shield, level 21 spectre), and +1 spectre from passive tree to get 4 spectres.

The wand is hard to get this early in the league so you can use empower + feeding frenzy + raise spectre in +3 shield for now. Switch empower to increase minion life / meat shield later as needed.

The wand isn't really that hard to get. The mod alone will run you like 60c. Throw trigger on it (or use a crafting service from the forums) and enjoy. There are a lot of other things that are much more expensive. Like a freaking Empower 3 is like 160c lol...

I just sniped this wand for 150c, should do very nicely for now:

Almost sad that the Crawler has such high accuracy from the start :D So it only helps my Spectres hit more consistently to trigger Feeding Frenzy.

Now I only need to keep myself from slamming the remaining two prefixes, becausee I need those exalts for other gear. But boy, are there some juicy prefixes I could slam.

"
hitmantb wrote:
"
Alcsaar wrote:

Wtf, then, is the point in getting that ascendency node second, as per your guide? Its going to be nearly useless for the next 50-60 levels until I have everything lined up to have 4 spectres.
Last edited by Alcsaar on Dec 17, 2019, 11:14:50 PM
"
Alcsaar wrote:
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
Alcsaar wrote:

Wtf, then, is the point in getting that ascendency node second, as per your guide? Its going to be nearly useless for the next 50-60 levels until I have everything lined up to have 4 spectres.

Or you know, you could think for a second before getting all in OPs face and do what every single other player in this thread has done. Use some Zombies dude... Until the Spectre gem is level 15, then just use 3 Spectres (2 gem, 1 passive tree) and a Golem. I took that accendancy first even, because the resists and 10% more damage, besides the Onslaught, are great. SO i leveled from level 30 with some Zombies. Link the Zombies with Minion Life, I only lost some Zombies sometimes during the act boss fights, so its actually not so bad.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 18, 2019, 12:09:13 AM
What about taking Grave Intentions for 25% chance to proc Unholy Might on kill? Normally, it's not that good, since only one minion gets it, but since we're only scaling one minion to begin with, it seems really nice.
Last edited by Kyokuji on Dec 18, 2019, 4:59:26 AM
My bad :D
Last edited by Druft on Dec 18, 2019, 9:27:27 PM
"
Druft wrote:
Why is the endgame build using a tempered spirit jewel? it's just 135 mana when a 4th grand spectrum would be 210 mana?

Might wanna read grand spectrum a bit more closely
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
"
Kyokuji wrote:
What about taking Grave Intentions for 25% chance to proc Unholy Might on kill? Normally, it's not that good, since only one minion gets it, but since we're only scaling one minion to begin with, it seems really nice.

It only really comes into play while clearing, where we already do more than enough damage. Even for bosses with add phases it won't help much because it will be gone really fast when the adds are gone. It might be useful for really deep delving where the damage the crawler does falls off a bit? Can't say myself. But then, in deep delves you also REALLY want your defenses, and thats where you would need to take those three points away.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 18, 2019, 8:28:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info