[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

so as a CI build, how do yo deal with freeze and stun?
Freeze can use flask to workaround it, but how about stun?
"
chlbowie wrote:
so as a CI build, how do yo deal with freeze and stun?
Freeze can use flask to workaround it, but how about stun?

Bastion of Hope ascend gives you perma stun immune essentially. Sounds like OP uses Time of Need instead and plays super backline and simply avoids the hits more so than anything but I haven't tried Time of Need yet.

Edit: Picked up my 34% reduction CoN to run hatred. Atm while levelling enlighten still i'm running Hatred,HoAg,Dread Banner,Clarity. Hopefully can get flesh and stone in there soon. Quickly running out of gem slots while I still have to run carrion golem for onslaught lol, pray for the raise spectre vaal. Awesome clearing boost once you go hatred + EE for sure though. Went from 13k to 11k losing discipline but not too bad. Luckily didn't have to spend a boatload to cap resists altho it was super close.
Last edited by lordaverage42 on Dec 17, 2019, 12:35:27 PM
"
Anyone here killed Sirus yet with it? How safe is it?

I'm currently killing him with my RF which is extremely hard to do deathless.. I wonder how would this build fare.

Thank you.

No, its not possible
"
hitmantb wrote:
12/16 Update:

a) Moved Shaper's Touch to "High Priority Upgrades"

b) Replaced level 68 POB with a rare glove, only lost like 300 energy shield. That number becomes 2000 at level 95 when rest of your character is fully built.

c) Conquer's Efficiency is a super budget way to get Hatred up at level 68 so I included that as well. The other options (Enlighten 4, +1 Shaper Touch Glove, Circle of Nostalgia and Helmet enchant) are too expensive so this will make the entry level build much cheaper.

I used Conquer's Efficiency straight away to get hatred, other auras dont make as much of a difference compared to hatred, its most important.
tbh I probably wont get a CoH unless it comes with Agony Damage, not worth it.

Any thoughts on Grave Intentions for Unholy Might?

Also might want to clarify starter skill links with Cyclone, early on using cold point Cyclone is great and then you NEED to use CWDT Level 1 + Desecrate + Spirit Offering + Curse. Since cyclone is up close and personal getting damaged CWDT procs all the time.

I found that Zombies 4link have been great for clearing and soaking damage.

So far the starter gear hasn't been too expensive, definitely cheap enough and can do all content except deep delve. Even 8-9k ES is heaps.

Shapers touch is going down in price but clarity watchers is 20ex now...
"
alexandro_108 wrote:
"

I'm currently killing him with my RF which is extremely hard to do deathless.. I wonder how would this build fare.

Thank you.

No, its not possible

If SSF can kill him with Skeletons. I am sure our build can pull it off with some practice. Even Stoneskin Flayer won't survive however, may need to use something like skeletons instead to get the damage buff.

I am going to attempt him on standard next a few days. If anything our build with CI / high energy shield and regeneration is one of the best, if not the best at surviving that fight.

Dodge/block/damage reduction not enough here.
Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 17, 2019, 5:19:52 PM
"
hitmantb wrote:

If SSF can kill him with Skeletons. I am sure our build can pull it off with some practice. Even Stoneskin Flayer won't survive however, may need to use something like skeletons instead to get the damage buff.

I am going to attempt him on standard next a few days. If anything our build with CI / high energy shield and regeneration is one of the best, if not the best at surviving that fight.

Dodge/block/damage reduction not enough here.

I was sarcastic) I showed reward what i killed with this build, tomorrow i going to kill him on 8 lvl of awakening.
what do you think, will this build become meta? because of map bosses being harder on higher tiers etc, I would expect tanky builds will get more attention, so is it smart to buy all needed items (like CoH, shaper's touch) asap?
and it would be great to see something like "items required for build to work" section, it is already pretty straightforward, but I guess there is a room for improvement.
also if you don't mind writing leveling section a bit more in-depth, like more leveling trees in PoB, also suggestions for leveling in terms of skill gems etc.
guide is pretty straight-forward and I've already got almost all of the gear, expecting build to be destroyer in this league, thanks for the effort!
"
alexandro_108 wrote:
"

Thank you.

No, its not possible

Oh that's cool, thanks for the feedback. But I mean, is it doable in 4 days league gear?

On standard it doesn't really count..
"
alexandro_108 wrote:

I was sarcastic) I showed reward what i killed with this build, tomorrow i going to kill him on 8 lvl of awakening.

Can you post your gear? Interested to see it, I assume its very high end, being on Standard?

Do you still use Spectres to get Onslaught? Because from what I have seen they just walk calmly into the storms to die.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 17, 2019, 7:15:16 PM

Here is all the gear I've already bought for this build, currently looking for nice Circle of Nostalgia (dmg + reservation probably), shaper's gloves (I wonder if they'll become cheaper or will more expensive), good ring with res, stats, es etc, all the gems (herald lvl 21, empower 4, enlighten 4)
Are there any other suggestions for me? I don't have much currency to spare, but I still wonder if I'm missing something or doing just fine

UPD. now I've made all the calculations in pob and with this rare belt and one rare ring and all other are uniques I can match your requirements of 75%/80%/76% res, pretty happy with it :)

UPD2. decided to go for just reduced reservation ring, probably won't afford dmg one for a long time XD
Last edited by Low_Flex on Dec 17, 2019, 9:28:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info