[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
robos_ wrote:
"
robos_ wrote:

Does enhance really work? I tested it ingame and at least the tooltip doesn't get any extra stacks on withering step. The quality even says sth in the way of "adds 0-2 extra stacks", like a hard limit on those 2 stacks at the most. Did I miss anything to prove me wrong?

Not to keen on quoting my self, but still wondering if enhance is actually working?

Try it and see I guess, according to the wiki, you should start seeing a difference with Enhance 3 :
"
Per 1% Quality: Inflicts 0.1 Withered Debuffs the first time each Enemy enters the Area
"
Fcek wrote:
Hey, any recommended alternate qulity gems I should try to get? Im pretty maxed out and trying to min max now.
And which helmet enchant could be good besides 40%pestilent strike dmg?

Look at mine I did some research on that already.
"
brakeme123 wrote:
https://pastebin.com/LgRBUb4R

Can get some advice on what to invest next? I'm not looking to go the loreweave build, because i can do T14 100% delirius juiced maps (pushing 13+ rewards) without much problems with this build, usually only die to my computer just not handling the juiced up stuff and my own mistakes.

I'm working on a hunter base I86 lion pelt right now to get some more accuracy and -9% chaos res.
Pushed myself to 98, will prolly do 100 this league. (My previous best was 96 in all the leagues before lol.)

My only problem is i can't do the shaper/elder etc and breachlord maven fights. Every other content is piece of cake.

I do have about 32 ex + 2500 chaos to spare, prolly even like 100 ex if liquidate some stuff.

It's the best build i have ever played, i really enjoy it. I'm prolly just bad at dodging stuff, thats why i can't handle those maven fights. Done every other boss and thing deathless.

EDIT: Also i know i have changed some gem setups a little bit, just fits my playstyle better and i don't see much difference in dmg/defensive abilities in that. Already to many keys to press for my liking, that's why cast on damage taken molten shell.

Congrats on lvl98 with the base version of the build. Btw you are missing accuracy on your current setup if im not mistaken.

Now you should transition to Transcedence cluster version.

https://pastebin.com/y7NdEf1y

You will need to recraft helmet, amulet, gloves, new boots... Follow the guide from the main page for Transcendence and if you want to min/max stuff just look at Yalpe's char. He has the best gear in league.

Breachlords will be piece of cake with this setup.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Feb 15, 2021, 1:44:13 PM
"
swagford wrote:

This is how I feel too, lol. I mean, I was struggling with T12's using Perfect Form with Cobra Lash both in terms of DPS and survivability, but the moment I got the mandatory pieces in place (Loreweave, Militant Faith, Thread Of Hope) I was able to do T16's with only a few deaths here and there. Rituals are kind of a joke now -- I just did a T16 Iceburg map with double Beyond just to see and facetanked Abaxoth while IN a ritual O_o. Mind you, I'm VERY sub optimal too. I'm missing:

- 6 link Loreweave (currently running 5 link)
- Crafted claws (I have one that's only slightly better than a Wasp Nest according to PoB)
- Boot enchant
- Awakened gems
- Aberrant Withering Step gem
- -9 Chaos Resistance on helm
- Chaos dot multi on amulet and gloves
- all pantheon upgrades (Divine Vessel drops have not been kind to me)
- a Militant Faith jewel that doesn't break notables when in the nearby Golem's blood location (currently in the cluster jewel spot by Point Blank with no conquered notables, but takes 1 more passive point than needed in the other location)

The fact it can go this far with so much more room for improvement has me excited for when I finally get these optimizations in place.

Thank you so much Torstein for this wonderful build guide! It's been an absolute blast so far.

Ty for the feedback and hf. :)
"
yakri wrote:
I have to say, I'm damn impressed on how much better the transcendence build is in terms of survivability.

I mean I had the numbers with my exact gear all charted out before swapping from the perfect form version and everything. However it doesn't really sink how what an insane amount of rippy shit is elemental damage until you're basically immune to it all.

I also rather thought becoming weaker versus single hit phys damage would be a bigger deal than it is, but I don't seem to be dying to it at all in regular high tier maps, although perhaps it's more of an issue in specific high phys boss fights and juiced delirium maps.

My current gear is a bit scuffed so I wasn't sure it would work out too well but shit I shoulda swapped sooner.

Yeah Trans version is really something else but you are not immune, far from it.

Beside much higher resistance to ele damage there is big factor of damage avoidance that that version of the build has.

My pob shows a ~2% difference in damage between divergent multistrike and the awakened version. Am I missing something or is the awakened version just not worth it unless you have money to waste?
"
Yalpe wrote:
Look at mine I did some research on that already.

Wow. Just wow. How did you get +2 strike on the gloves ? Is that a warlord suffix ? Or like 2 +1 affix from Warlord and Hunter ?

Did you think about using Sinistral gloves as base for your stuff ? From what I currently understand, it seems like it's the only place where you could improve the build, with the extra 25% increased damage from the implicit

EDIT : by the way, how do you usually farm currency with that build ? I wonder what to do to get enough to either craft or buy what I'm missing. Currently just trying to finish a +2 withered i86 Hunter Lion Pelt; pretty sure it's currently my obvious weak point, and I won't spend all my money for 1 withered stack
Last edited by Moussx on Feb 15, 2021, 2:48:09 PM
"
Wow. Just wow. How did you get +2 strike on the gloves ? Is that a warlord suffix ? Or like 2 +1 affix from Warlord and Hunter ?

Yalpe is trying to get the maximum out of this build right now. The Gloves are quite simple Double Influenced with Warlord + Hunter, the +2 Strike is the Elevated +1 Strike Hunter Mod that you can elevate via Maven Orb. It is not that difficult to produce as you might think, it can get pretty costly if you´re unlucky though.

"
Did you think about using Sinistral gloves as base for your stuff ?

Not worth it.

"
by the way, how do you usually farm currency with that build ?

Currency-Making in this game is barely build-related. It is a skill you have to learn and there are tons of different strategys you can utilize to farm stuff. As this build is a jack of all trades you can pretty much make money with everything aside from legion-farming.

For pretty much the last 15 days I wasn´t eigher playing at all or focussing on my 2nd project of the league. If I would have spent that time farming with my main char I would be far beyond 1 mirror.
"
Vennto wrote:
"
Wow. Just wow. How did you get +2 strike on the gloves ? Is that a warlord suffix ? Or like 2 +1 affix from Warlord and Hunter ?

Yalpe is trying to get the maximum out of this build right now. The Gloves are quite simple Double Influenced with Warlord + Hunter, the +2 Strike is the Elevated +1 Strike Hunter Mod that you can elevate via Maven Orb. It is not that difficult to produce as you might think, it can get pretty costly if you´re unlucky though.

"
Did you think about using Sinistral gloves as base for your stuff ?

Not worth it.

"
by the way, how do you usually farm currency with that build ?

Currency-Making in this game is barely build-related. It is a skill you have to learn and there are tons of different strategys you can utilize to farm stuff. As this build is a jack of all trades you can pretty much make money with everything aside from legion-farming.

For pretty much the last 15 days I wasn´t eigher playing at all or focussing on my 2nd project of the league. If I would have spent that time farming with my main char I would be far beyond 1 mirror.

What's your go to strategy?
I need some help guys. I am running the original Cobra lash version and am trying to get to a point where I can clear dunes legions. I cant quite break out a full legion, and definitely cannot break it out if there is a general or 2.

Can cobra Lash actually do this? If so, what do I need to change? I think the only thing I can do is add more chaos dot multi?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info