[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
raiz265 wrote:
you somehow bricked the spoilertags in your guide mate :(

Rerolled back, tnx for telling me. I hate when that happens.
A few days ago I found a 3 passives voices that I sold for 86ex. This is what I did with the currency (and some more, this was over 100ex). In retrospec, it might not be worth the currency but it was a fun project. I might go for T1 pure AS later.

Sorry if this has been brought up before, I couldnt find any discussion about it. What are your guys' thoughts about the new Olesya's Delight belt and getting frenzy charges on the tree? It would be a drop in life and some resistances but just with the tree frenzies alone would be 45% more.
"
blastinMot wrote:
"
bipsylalapo wrote:
My build is pretty much done save for the watcher's eye and double influenced gloves.

You are still missing all 3 enchants.
On boots/belt these are very much doable.
Today is the perfect lab day as well (no golden door, argus on main path).

Edit: Replaced helmet with belt. That's what I wanted it to say in the first place

Lab is even better today. Going to try to farm these also.
No where else for me to share these. First time I get into some highish end crafting.

The ring is done I think. It's only ilvl 67? so it can't get T1 resists.

The cold resist on the belt is T3 so I plan to rem/add cold until I can get at least T2. I was hoping for either chaos damage or percent life with my hunter slam but I hit the flask charges on crit mod. So I had to rem/add influence again hoping for chaos damage or percent life. Hit T2 chaos. Not sure if I want to try and get T1 or not.

Still working on my amulet.

Need to add life and remove cold. Not sure yet what I want to put as the last preffix/suffix (maybe minus mana and crab?).

I'm struggling to clear 100% T16 delirious. I was thinking that without the +1 strike gloves, I would be able to fair against such maps, but apparently not. Is the gloves +1 strike a huge dps boost or am I missing something?
I rolled a militant faith that works in the golem blood area if anyone wants it. You can pm me in game.
"
leftcliq wrote:
Spoiler

I'm struggling to clear 100% T16 delirious. I was thinking that without the +1 strike gloves, I would be able to fair against such maps, but apparently not. Is the gloves +1 strike a huge dps boost or am I missing something?

As I said in the guide, build needs all pieces.

You are missing

-helm ench
-boot ench
-awakened gems
-quartz flask

bonus
- +1 gloves
- belt ench
- new anointment

At lvl 95 take Primal Spirit node

What's the concrete problem, lack of damage or you are dying? I could do 100% deli all day without dying.
"
Ellothan wrote:
Sorry if this has been brought up before, I couldnt find any discussion about it. What are your guys' thoughts about the new Olesya's Delight belt and getting frenzy charges on the tree? It would be a drop in life and some resistances but just with the tree frenzies alone would be 45% more.

Belt is really tempting damage wise but comes at the big cost of life and resistances.
Ideally you should have reliable Frenzy generation to be worthwhile.
Wouldn't suggest it for this build.
"
Thanarchy wrote:
I just did The feared today and I gotta say that's a damn fight. I was surprised about what happened at different times so I analysed my movie recorded and at some point I looked at withered step and all in all I was surprised to see that the uptime was very very low imo
We agree that we are "withering" enemies only when we use Withering step ADN we dont use any skill right ?
I totally agree that Im not the best player, but in many situation u gonna run away from something, so u move => withering step on left click => u whirling out of somethg => withering step 100% lost, and gonna wait like 3/4 secs for next try. I know that ticking "all stack, always" in pob is cool for crazy dps, but for withering step I really wonder if switching back to Wither totem wouldnt be better
Ofc on fights like sirus, u can time perfectly withering when u can DPS him so it can be pretty optimal, but in crazy invitations, once more I know Im not the best player around, but it's close to impossible to optimise it in these fights, and for me, that's when the top-optimisation is important
Even Sirus A9 isnt a probem at all, so we optimise for top top end fights !

I killed Maven deathless on my first try. My gear is far from perfect. I just checked her mechanics on youtube before the fight.
I am also not the best player :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info