[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
xaeror35 wrote:
Can cobra Lash actually do this? If so, what do I need to change? I think the only thing I can do is add more chaos dot multi?
Start with the amulet and the boots. Those are pretty bad.
"
Can cobra Lash actually do this? If so, what do I need to change? I think the only thing I can do is add more chaos dot multi?

As blastinMot sais, Amulet first working point. For Legions you would also want to get despair on hit ring and possibly more chain, but this build in general is not really that great for legion-farming.
"
Moussx wrote:
"
robos_ wrote:
"
robos_ wrote:

Does enhance really work? I tested it ingame and at least the tooltip doesn't get any extra stacks on withering step. The quality even says sth in the way of "adds 0-2 extra stacks", like a hard limit on those 2 stacks at the most. Did I miss anything to prove me wrong?

Not to keen on quoting my self, but still wondering if enhance is actually working?

Try it and see I guess, according to the wiki, you should start seeing a difference with Enhance 3 :
"
Per 1% Quality: Inflicts 0.1 Withered Debuffs the first time each Enemy enters the Area

that's why I am assuming 2 stacks extra is the most u can get, even with enhance.

as long as the gem has 20 quality (20*0.1=2=max), enhance doesn't add any extra stacks.
Last edited by robos_ on Feb 15, 2021, 3:39:38 PM
Do you have an enhance linked currently? I believe all gems say something like that (from x-y) but that tool tip is about the normal range from 0-20. For instance, my pestilence strike is 23% quality and the tool tip says from 0-10 but it actually gives 11% (dot multi).
Well...

Last edited by Yalpe on Feb 15, 2021, 3:44:05 PM
"
rand0m_taskk wrote:

"
Yalpe wrote:

It is working now, I have been really blind, I want to hide in the deepest hole now. thanks for the enlightenment.
Last edited by robos_ on Feb 15, 2021, 4:26:47 PM
In your guide you use Metallic fossil for crafting claws, Abberant would be better.
"
lippuringo wrote:
In your guide you use Metallic fossil for crafting claws, Abberant would be better.

Metallic fossils are used to block physical mods. As we need the prefixes for the chaos mods. If you want to use 4 fossils add abberant to the list, but don't use abberant instead of metallic.
@Yalpe and some ppl talking about alternate qualities
1) I hesitated to pick Anomalous blood rage, how fast do you get the charges (we hit fast, but 2% chance is low..) ? Since our build is mostly (vs bosses, which is the pouint of the anomalous version) : "hit for a few second => dodge stuff while poison do its work" we won't be attacking all time ?
2) Awakened Melee Splash Support is cheap and gives more AoE (so more target hit, so more lgoh
3) Divergent Malevolence gives "increased Damage with Ailments" (basic malevolence quality = AE of aura.. !)
4) Why not Anomalous Herald of Agony ? we've already discussed it and we can agree that withering step uptime is not close to 100% vs bosses, and wayyy less when clearing ? yeah it's just a stack, but the normal herald of agony quality adds nothing ?

And @Yalpe, I see u're using Vitality, I don't get how you can get it in, u turn off Crab for it ? (vs bosses ?)
Last edited by Thanarchy on Feb 16, 2021, 3:50:44 AM
"
2) Awakened Melee Splash Support is cheap and gives more AoE (so more target hit, so more lgoh

Correct, u can use it on VS. No need to on Pestilent.

"
3) Divergent Malevolence gives "increased Damage with Ailments" (basic malevolence quality = AE of aura.. !)

Correct

"
4) Why not Anomalous Herald of Agony ? we've already discussed it and we can agree that withering step uptime is not close to 100% vs bosses, and wayyy less when clearing ? yeah it's just a stack, but the normal herald of agony quality adds nothing ?

Why do you all assume we don´t have full uptime on it on bosses? I am using Anomalous Withering Step, even unlinked it has a cd of 3 seconds and a withered time of 4.2 seconds. That is 100% uptime. On Mapping I don´t need to have uptime on it. Once you use it and attack everything explodes anyway. Aside from that: Yeah, if you face a extremely rare situation where u could potentially add another witherstack - go for it. I just don´t see a good reason to get that gem.

"
And @Yalpe, I see u're using Vitality, I don't get how you can get it in, u turn off Crab for it ? (vs bosses ?)

No, he is not turning off crab for it - Pretty sure Vitality is only level 1 to get the Watchers Eye mod, thats not a lot of reservation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info