[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
robos_ wrote:

Does enhance really work? I tested it ingame and at least the tooltip doesn't get any extra stacks on withering step. The quality even says sth in the way of "adds 0-2 extra stacks", like a hard limit on those 2 stacks at the most. Did I miss anything to prove me wrong?

Not to keen on quoting my self, but still wondering if enhance is actually working?
Last edited by robos_ on Feb 15, 2021, 7:51:40 AM
tell me plz: does the assembly of stones riposte, life gain on hit, melee splash attack automatically?
"
il_yuha wrote:
tell me plz: does the assembly of stones riposte, life gain on hit, melee splash attack automatically?

yes, riposte is a trigger gem. it activates each time u block.
I've been crafting this up over the weekend and it's looking pretty good (and had some very lucky harvest crafts!):

I'm aiming to remove the +chaos spell damage caster roll when I next encounter the right Harvest, but other than then hitting the head piece with 2 defence prefixes, does anyone have any other crafting recommendations that this build would find useful?
I have to say, I'm damn impressed on how much better the transcendence build is in terms of survivability.

I mean I had the numbers with my exact gear all charted out before swapping from the perfect form version and everything. However it doesn't really sink how what an insane amount of rippy shit is elemental damage until you're basically immune to it all.

I also rather thought becoming weaker versus single hit phys damage would be a bigger deal than it is, but I don't seem to be dying to it at all in regular high tier maps, although perhaps it's more of an issue in specific high phys boss fights and juiced delirium maps.

My current gear is a bit scuffed so I wasn't sure it would work out too well but shit I shoulda swapped sooner.
"
milemarker wrote:
I've been crafting this up over the weekend and it's looking pretty good (and had some very lucky harvest crafts!):

I'm aiming to remove the +chaos spell damage caster roll when I next encounter the right Harvest, but other than then hitting the head piece with 2 defence prefixes, does anyone have any other crafting recommendations that this build would find useful?

On a hunter base, there are not many options. That's why I went double influenced. That phys taken as lightning mod is insane as we are weaker to phys on the trancendence version.

"
Yalpe wrote:

On a hunter base, there are not many options. That's why I went double influenced. That phys taken as lightning mod is insane as we are weaker to phys on the trancendence version.

While that is tempting, I'd need to start over from scratch and not sure I have that amount of time / money! I do note that there's an 8% phys taken as fire betrayal craft I have that I could slap on, along with a defence harvest craft. That may be the best option - cheers for the advice!
"
yakri wrote:
I have to say, I'm damn impressed on how much better the transcendence build is in terms of survivability.

I mean I had the numbers with my exact gear all charted out before swapping from the perfect form version and everything. However it doesn't really sink how what an insane amount of rippy shit is elemental damage until you're basically immune to it all.

I also rather thought becoming weaker versus single hit phys damage would be a bigger deal than it is, but I don't seem to be dying to it at all in regular high tier maps, although perhaps it's more of an issue in specific high phys boss fights and juiced delirium maps.

My current gear is a bit scuffed so I wasn't sure it would work out too well but shit I shoulda swapped sooner.

This is how I feel too, lol. I mean, I was struggling with T12's using Perfect Form with Cobra Lash both in terms of DPS and survivability, but the moment I got the mandatory pieces in place (Loreweave, Militant Faith, Thread Of Hope) I was able to do T16's with only a few deaths here and there. Rituals are kind of a joke now -- I just did a T16 Iceburg map with double Beyond just to see and facetanked Abaxoth while IN a ritual O_o. Mind you, I'm VERY sub optimal too. I'm missing:

- 6 link Loreweave (currently running 5 link)
- Crafted claws (I have one that's only slightly better than a Wasp Nest according to PoB)
- Boot enchant
- Awakened gems
- Aberrant Withering Step gem
- -9 Chaos Resistance on helm
- Chaos dot multi on amulet and gloves
- all pantheon upgrades (Divine Vessel drops have not been kind to me)
- a Militant Faith jewel that doesn't break notables when in the nearby Golem's blood location (currently in the cluster jewel spot by Point Blank with no conquered notables, but takes 1 more passive point than needed in the other location)

The fact it can go this far with so much more room for improvement has me excited for when I finally get these optimizations in place.

Thank you so much Torstein for this wonderful build guide! It's been an absolute blast so far.
Hey, any recommended alternate qulity gems I should try to get? Im pretty maxed out and trying to min max now.
And which helmet enchant could be good besides 40%pestilent strike dmg?
https://pastebin.com/LgRBUb4R

Can get some advice on what to invest next? I'm not looking to go the loreweave build, because i can do T14 100% delirius juiced maps (pushing 13+ rewards) without much problems with this build, usually only die to my computer just not handling the juiced up stuff and my own mistakes.

I'm working on a hunter base I86 lion pelt right now to get some more accuracy and -9% chaos res.
Pushed myself to 98, will prolly do 100 this league. (My previous best was 96 in all the leagues before lol.)

My only problem is i can't do the shaper/elder etc and breachlord maven fights. Every other content is piece of cake.

I do have about 32 ex + 2500 chaos to spare, prolly even like 100 ex if liquidate some stuff.

It's the best build i have ever played, i really enjoy it. I'm prolly just bad at dodging stuff, thats why i can't handle those maven fights. Done every other boss and thing deathless.

EDIT: Also i know i have changed some gem setups a little bit, just fits my playstyle better and i don't see much difference in dmg/defensive abilities in that. Already to many keys to press for my liking, that's why cast on damage taken molten shell.
Last edited by brakeme123 on Feb 15, 2021, 12:20:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info