[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

How much of a boost is the defense from perfect form to loreweave? I've been debating replacing my perfect form with a 6L loreweave and thread of hope. I'm slowly harvest crafting gear (currently working on an amulet) so I don't know if I want to spend the monies on that just yet. Thoughts?
"
rand0m_taskk wrote:
How much of a boost is the defense from perfect form to loreweave? I've been debating replacing my perfect form with a 6L loreweave and thread of hope. I'm slowly harvest crafting gear (currently working on an amulet) so I don't know if I want to spend the monies on that just yet. Thoughts?

Solid upgrade. If you are doing that, go for the full Trans setup.
"
"
rand0m_taskk wrote:

Oh I'm already spec'd for the trans stuff, just haven't made the switch in armor yet. I've found survivability to be fine so didn't see the need (as of yet) to switch. I'm going to finish rounding out my gear and then try to pick up cluster jewels. Finding a militant faith that doesn't change anything has been a huge pain though (I bought ~10 the other day and none worked).
"
rand0m_taskk wrote:
"
"
rand0m_taskk wrote:

Oh I'm already spec'd for the trans stuff, just haven't made the switch in armor yet. I've found survivability to be fine so didn't see the need (as of yet) to switch. I'm going to finish rounding out my gear and then try to pick up cluster jewels. Finding a militant faith that doesn't change anything has been a huge pain though (I bought ~10 the other day and none worked).

You can preview them in Path of Building. I haven't actually found one that did change anything when I was looking through purchase options and previewing them.
I just did The feared today and I gotta say that's a damn fight. I was surprised about what happened at different times so I analysed my movie recorded and at some point I looked at withered step and all in all I was surprised to see that the uptime was very very low imo
We agree that we are "withering" enemies only when we use Withering step ADN we dont use any skill right ?
I totally agree that Im not the best player, but in many situation u gonna run away from something, so u move => withering step on left click => u whirling out of somethg => withering step 100% lost, and gonna wait like 3/4 secs for next try. I know that ticking "all stack, always" in pob is cool for crazy dps, but for withering step I really wonder if switching back to Wither totem wouldnt be better
Ofc on fights like sirus, u can time perfectly withering when u can DPS him so it can be pretty optimal, but in crazy invitations, once more I know Im not the best player around, but it's close to impossible to optimise it in these fights, and for me, that's when the top-optimisation is important
Even Sirus A9 isnt a probem at all, so we optimise for top top end fights !
"
Thanarchy wrote:
I just did The feared today and I gotta say that's a damn fight. I was surprised about what happened at different times so I analysed my movie recorded and at some point I looked at withered step and all in all I was surprised to see that the uptime was very very low imo
We agree that we are "withering" enemies only when we use Withering step ADN we dont use any skill right ?
I totally agree that Im not the best player, but in many situation u gonna run away from something, so u move => withering step on left click => u whirling out of somethg => withering step 100% lost, and gonna wait like 3/4 secs for next try. I know that ticking "all stack, always" in pob is cool for crazy dps, but for withering step I really wonder if switching back to Wither totem wouldnt be better
Ofc on fights like sirus, u can time perfectly withering when u can DPS him so it can be pretty optimal, but in crazy invitations, once more I know Im not the best player around, but it's close to impossible to optimise it in these fights, and for me, that's when the top-optimisation is important
Even Sirus A9 isnt a probem at all, so we optimise for top top end fights !

If we are speaking about The Feared, Withering totem won't last 2 sec there.

Withering Step has 3s duration and cooldown is 3s too, so it's basically up 100% of the time on single targets.
Feared is just clusterfuck, don't expect to have full dps there. No build but summoners with minions doing all the work while you walk around can expect that realistically..
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Feb 14, 2021, 5:49:24 PM
I'm running this build with cobra lash and two wasps nests in ssf. My gear is a little lacking with only a six link perfect form. Would pestilence strike be significantly better as a skill?
you somehow bricked the spoilertags in your guide mate :(
"
Lildenjin wrote:
I'm running this build with cobra lash and two wasps nests in ssf. My gear is a little lacking with only a six link perfect form. Would pestilence strike be significantly better as a skill?
Yes.
Just buy one for 1 alch or whatever it is from the vendor and test yourself.

"
yakri wrote:
You can preview them in Path of Building. I haven't actually found one that did change anything when I was looking through purchase options and previewing them.
You can't preview these in PoB as there are more than 7000 different jewels and all of them have a different seed (meaning they change different notables on the tree).
"
I totally agree that Im not the best player, but in many situation u gonna run away from something, so u move => withering step on left click => u whirling out of somethg => withering step 100% lost

Well you give yourself the answer here. Don´t use withering Step on leftclick, use it only when u plan to attack and the whole downside you described is immediately gone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info