[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

If we assume we'll never have the helm enchant, should we just get swift venoms over corruption or is corruption still more damage?
"
Ghaldin wrote:
Hey Torstein, Long time user of this build and its variants ( since Meta) would like to start off with a huge thank you! best build ive ever played that can tackle anything you throw at it if you play it right.

In regards to the Cluster Jewel Notables, do you really think this is the best setup atm? I have a few questions, namely Does the explode mess with prolif at all (last i read explode happens before prolif so could end it early), and does it help with mass legion clearing faster? and Circling Oblivion vs Wasted Affliction, in the current POB VS is lasting 10+ seconds , would the dps per poison not go up higher with WA (while yes, the total dps would go down , it would happen in a shorter time) i have 2 WA/LT jewels right now just trying to get an explode jewel with int on it before i start trying to find a helm base to make...that seems to take forever haha.

Hi:)

It doesn't mess up the prolif as it's chaos damage with 100% chance to poison, so it just continues the chain reaction.

In cluster PoB there are clusters for Viper Strike and Pestilent. You've prob looked at VS with PS clusters.

Int is general problem, i got mine on claws. If you can sort it out, you dont have to get it on clusters.
"
rand0m_taskk wrote:
If we assume we'll never have the helm enchant, should we just get swift venoms over corruption or is corruption still more damage?

Swift Venoms is good anoint anyway since it's working at full potential all the times while Corruption scales the Wither when you apply it.

It's totally fine to go with SV.

As for the helmet, go with any ilvl85 base as long it fits your attributes.
Yeah it ideal to go with evasion or armour base but getting another wont kill the build.
Not the best tier rolls but still nice for the 6ex I spent making it :)

So I just got clapped in my first The Twisted invitation. I have 15-20ex right now and am curious what it would cost roughly to convert to the transcendent cluster jewel setup? for reference here's my current kit. Not sure if any of it is useful in the transcendent build besides my claws:

POB Link for reference too: https://pastebin.com/LXy6EGnB
Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.
36 challenges done! :) glad I picked this build for 3.13.

I may even run this again for 3.14 if it isnt nerfed too hard haha.
Ok I just tried the Feared, and it went...very badly. Couldn't kill a single boss. Between Cortex's and the Shaper's degens and Cortex's teleports, it was hard to do anything. On top of that, I got oneshot several times even with MS up. I guess I have to learn it better as I saw someone clear it in this thread a week ago or so.

My build is pretty much done save for the watcher's eye and double influenced gloves.
Maven's fight is relatively easy except for the achievement where I can't touch the coil beam. Does anyone know if going through them with whirling blades will fail that achievement?
Last edited by bipsylalapo on Feb 14, 2021, 4:42:49 AM
"
bipsylalapo wrote:
Ok I just tried the Feared, and it went...very badly. Couldn't kill a single boss. Between Cortex's and the Shaper's degens and Cortex's teleports, it was hard to do anything. On top of that, I got oneshot several times even with MS up. I guess I have to learn it better as I saw someone clear it in this thread a week ago or so.

My build is pretty much done save for the watcher's eye and double influenced gloves.
Maven's fight is relatively easy except for the achievement where I can't touch the coil beam. Does anyone know if going through them with whirling blades will fail that achievement?

I have no issues with The Feared. You can look at my gear but its fairly minmaxed.
Someone kills uber atziri without dying a lot when maven watch battle? Its possible? I block most damage from her, but maven always clone her and even with all buff active i cant survive 4 flameblasts in same time. Also when clone appear on arena they both attack asynchronously and just leave whole arena with flameblasts, there no pixel on arena where i can dodge this attacks.

I kill her only on 6th portal.
"
bipsylalapo wrote:

You are still missing all 3 enchants.
On boots/belt these are very much doable.
Today is the perfect lab day as well (no golden door, argus on main path).

Edit: Replaced helmet with belt. That's what I wanted it to say in the first place
Last edited by blastinMot on Feb 14, 2021, 6:07:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info