[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

Looking at the Cold Iron Point and Frenzy charge generation lost from the shield for our minions, Does a Poachers Mark on hit ring give our minions Frenzy charges to make up for it?
Last edited by Thronar on Dec 29, 2019, 10:37:11 AM
"
Thronar wrote:
Looking at the Cold Iron Point and Frenzy charge generation lost from the shield for our minions, Does a Poachers Mark on hit ring give our minions Frenzy charges to make up for it?

Just got one! indeed it makes up for it!

I don't think I'll spend too much more in this build bc it's doing T16 easy and I don't mind dying here and there.

Gotta save up for my next build: Wild strike Zerker lul
Question, why do you need 4x5% chance to poison gems? Why is hitting 100% chance to poison imperative?
YAYYYY I KILLED HIM!!

I'm sooo happy right now. I haven't even killed shaper or uber elder yet.

1st big thing I do in this game.

This build is totally capable of killing Sirius!! Even for a bad player like me!
Anyone know if tailwind boots affect the herald of agony?
"
Anyone know if tailwind boots affect the herald of agony?

It does, but you can't trigger it because you can't crit.

"
This build is totally capable of killing Sirius!! Even for a bad player like me!

Absolutely, several people have done A8 Sirus (Yes Sirus, Sirius is a much better name though) with this build by now. GZ on your 20ex+ drop lol.

To completely trivialize the fight I recommend learning how to deal with the storms, getting corrupted blood immunity and just move around him.

"
Question, why do you need 4x5% chance to poison gems? Why is hitting 100% chance to poison imperative?

In my opinion, no. It is a good mod on jewels, but you don't necessarily need 4 of them. The main difference between 90% and 100% poison chance is whether your max. virulence vs a single target is like 37 or 39 (depending on your atkspeed).
have about 7 ex, what we be good to upgrade next? https://pastebin.com/uXDcFmT4

Last edited by vTRUTHv on Dec 30, 2019, 8:26:32 AM
"
vTRUTHv wrote:

I'd get your 6l Calamity, drop phantasms and get Deathmark slotted in. It's a matter of taste, but if you mess with it in PoB Deathmark does more damage even if you don't use the ability and I noticed absolutely no difference in clear speed.

Also, funny build. I was about to go mana guardian but decided I really want to mess around with both heralds first and starting checking out people on PoB. Doing reds the second you hit maps is always refreshing. My last build was bog standard skeletons of overpoweredness, so the fact this build stands up to it in how powerful you feel is a testament.
"
KäptnSharky wrote:

"

In my opinion, no. It is a good mod on jewels, but you don't necessarily need 4 of them. The main difference between 90% and 100% poison chance is whether your max. virulence vs a single target is like 37 or 39 (depending on your atkspeed).

Thanks for confirming. I got 4x gems but they're not all 5% chance to poison and I generally sit at 39 stacks on ST.
"
JoeODanger wrote:
"
vTRUTHv wrote:

I'd get your 6l Calamity, drop phantasms and get Deathmark slotted in. It's a matter of taste, but if you mess with it in PoB Deathmark does more damage even if you don't use the ability and I noticed absolutely no difference in clear speed.

Also, funny build. I was about to go mana guardian but decided I really want to mess around with both heralds first and starting checking out people on PoB. Doing reds the second you hit maps is always refreshing. My last build was bog standard skeletons of overpoweredness, so the fact this build stands up to it in how powerful you feel is a testament.

I made a mana guardian after this build since I had some currency. I sold all the gear. I didn't feel it was worth the investment at all.

That being said these T14+ meta bosses are kicking my ass. Has Anyone done time of need ascendancy for better surviveablity? Maybe there is no way to not just die from certain mods but I want to kill them and not lose all my XP. I guess I could just delve for that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info