[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

"
siabran wrote:
Question, why do you need 4x5% chance to poison gems? Why is hitting 100% chance to poison imperative?

Imperative is too strong of a word. The OP says on this topic,

"
These are important to get 100% chance to poison on cyclone, but not so critical to get immediately. Work up to these as you get the jewel sockets on tree.

I would characterize it, in the context of your question, that 5% poison is probably the best mods to go for on 4 jewels out of the first 5 or so jewels you use in the passive skill tree. For example, the difference between 95% and 100% poison chance is noticeable but probably only if you're watching the Herald of Agony token in the top left corner.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
What is the best anointments for this build give me 3 from ok to best
Sirius killed at Awakening lvl 8 (lvl 96). Gear, tree, and mechanics as followed by the guide with slight changes to the main 6 link to maximize single target (Swapping phantasm and pierce out for deathmark, vile toxins. Changed Hatred to Haste to help me dodge better). Only my second try at Sirius, first was in my 80's on a 5 link and after that had services done until I hit "final" level at 96. Feels great.

I used two instant flasks (bleed/freeze) and a traditional flask (catalyzed), a speed quicksilver, and a basalt flask of bleed. Normally I'm mapping with the instants and a stibnite of warding. Honestly the Basalt probably won't save you from third meteor ring but YMMV.

I get one shot if I don't leave all three meteor rings. I can get one shot by the red dot delayed meteors if I get hit by 3 or more at once. Didn't get hit by the windup 5 ailment beam but it would probably one shot.

I used the bottom left cart to deal with storms, and whenever I died I used the upper route from the entrance to safely get back to the fight. I died three times walking BACK INTO THE THIRD RING because I was panicked. I died once to getting quad beamed, mini meteor, and single beamed at nearly the same time.

I think it's absolutely possible to do this deathless (>75% time) consistently at awakening 8 with practice and skill.

Gear below, with special note on jewels:

Spoiler

Gear

Flasks

Jewels
You should get a single jewel with % reduced cost as it reduces cyclone cost from 4 to 3 which REALLY helps with no regen maps. I have elreon craft so my cyclone costs 1 so I can do all map mods with no gear changes (swap haste for Hatred in ele reflect, give up on holy relics for phys reflect).

Tree

Fully upgraded Arakaali/Gruthkul

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.9.1/AAAABAUDAQHcBLMFLQthDc0QURGOEuEUIBZvGFYaOBpsHM4c3CSqJSEnLytQLdIuUzLRNZI26TrGOuE8LT38QWlBh0PIRUdFnUd-Sp9MuU3jTwRQR1NSWGNZ81qRXz9g-GEhYvRko2VNZlRmnmhlaHRo8mqsbztxsnIPcql07Xasd-N4DXloeu982YDgg1-DzITZhO-JvIrkjM-PGpBVkc6Ub5hNmuCbMJvsnEqfPqIAouqmV6h9qW6qqayqrY2vbK-ntfK3Prdou-29Nr6nwBrAZsEExPbGrs9-02_T-9i92mLaweNq6hjr7u8O77zwH_JF8932SPcy-Ov56PrS_gr-VP6P?accountName=jaiinus&realm=pc&characterName=JaiiSpidersCrawlersOBoy
Last edited by jaiinus on Dec 30, 2019, 11:43:37 PM
"
I think it's absolutely possible to do this deathless (>75% time) consistently at awakening 8 with practice and skill.

It is. I have done it and someone who is also using the CIP version of this build with just 7.5k hp has also done A8 deathless.
No one was chiming in about the base build's viability. I don't think you need the extra damage from level stacking for Sirius so for those that have taken the original build's route they can be confident that it will work. Was considering even going CI if I had trouble with the fight still but thankfully it's unnecessary... although if I get deep enough in the mines I hear it's not optional to go CI.
"
jaiinus wrote:
Sirius killed at Awakening lvl 8 (lvl 96). Gear, tree, and mechanics as followed by the guide with slight changes to the main 6 link to maximize single target (Swapping phantasm and pierce out for deathmark, vile toxins. Changed Hatred to Haste to help me dodge better). Only my second try at Sirius, first was in my 80's on a 5 link and after that had services done until I hit "final" level at 96. Feels great.

I used two instant flasks (bleed/freeze) and a traditional flask (catalyzed), a speed quicksilver, and a basalt flask of bleed. Normally I'm mapping with the instants and a stibnite of warding. Honestly the Basalt probably won't save you from third meteor ring but YMMV.

I get one shot if I don't leave all three meteor rings. I can get one shot by the red dot delayed meteors if I get hit by 3 or more at once. Didn't get hit by the windup 5 ailment beam but it would probably one shot.

I used the bottom left cart to deal with storms, and whenever I died I used the upper route from the entrance to safely get back to the fight. I died three times walking BACK INTO THE THIRD RING because I was panicked. I died once to getting quad beamed, mini meteor, and single beamed at nearly the same time.

Gear below, with special note on jewels:

Spoiler

Gear

Flasks

Jewels
You should get a single jewel with % reduced cost as it reduces cyclone cost from 4 to 3 which REALLY helps with no regen maps. I have elreon craft so my cyclone costs 1 so I can do all map mods with no gear changes (swap haste for Hatred in ele reflect, give up on holy relics for phys reflect).

Tree

Fully upgraded Arakaali/Gruthkul

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.9.1/AAAABAUDAQHcBLMFLQthDc0QURGOEuEUIBZvGFYaOBpsHM4c3CSqJSEnLytQLdIuUzLRNZI26TrGOuE8LT38QWlBh0PIRUdFnUd-Sp9MuU3jTwRQR1NSWGNZ81qRXz9g-GEhYvRko2VNZlRmnmhlaHRo8mqsbztxsnIPcql07Xasd-N4DXloeu982YDgg1-DzITZhO-JvIrkjM-PGpBVkc6Ub5hNmuCbMJvsnEqfPqIAouqmV6h9qW6qqayqrY2vbK-ntfK3Prdou-29Nr6nwBrAZsEExPbGrs9-02_T-9i92mLaweNq6hjr7u8O77zwH_JF8932SPcy-Ov56PrS_gr-VP6P?accountName=jaiinus&realm=pc&characterName=JaiiSpidersCrawlersOBoy

So, if you look you'll see I had Vile Toxins slotted in twice. Because I'm dumb. I meant to put in Vicious Projectiles for single target and got them mixed up. So actually I did Awakening 8 Sirius with a 5 linked HOA.

So yeah, that's a thing. 5 Link Viable.
Ty so much for this build! Looks like insane
Last edited by Oskarete on Dec 31, 2019, 6:31:10 AM
Yeah good build, clearing T16 maps easy, and single target dps good too, died to Sirius only because of bad storm managing.
@KäptnSharky

If I want to go to generosity+hatred and elem equilibrium, how you trigger eq proc?
With CIPs, you simply don't. Without CIPs, you can get lightning or fire dmg on gloves or claw.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info