[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

"
L4belle wrote:

Thanks for the info, this seems awesome. Question, do you just drop the blind?

No, I use this jewel: https://puu.sh/ETLrN/b36f24a163.png (I'm at work atm and can't link it directly).

It blinds enemies and bosses quite consistently. You can add 2 of those if you want it, but I don't feel like it's necessary. Remember you also have to get 4x 5% chance to poison jewels, so there aren't many slots left.
Any Anointment recommendations?
"
Nadragh wrote:
Any Anointment recommendations?

Ravenous Horde - gives minions damage/att speed/onslaught
Radiant crusade gives you and allies onslaught/ you already have it if ya follow this build
"
guidulove wrote:
So, I've spent almost 10ex in my gear and I'm getting pretty good DPS on HoA.

Have you managed to kill Sirius? I'm at my first Sirius quest, wondering about any tips before going to fight.
Last edited by nikpoe on Dec 28, 2019, 8:27:59 AM
I wanted to try helmet with 30% mana reduction enchant on crawler and move from herald of purity to aura support for crawler(hatred/generosity etc). With this setup I have enough mana without Calamity body armour, what another body armours you can recommend to try? I want maybe more survivability
Before this league I would have considered a crafted chest with tons of life and socketed gems supported by maim as an interesting alternative. Without that option, coming calamity is, even without considering the reduced mana reservation, our best offensive option due to the herald gem levels. Kaom's heart would be a possibility, you could move hoag to a helmet with socketed skills supported by minion dmg and +3 levels to minion gems. That's what some HoAg jugg or gladiator builds do.
Lioneye's vision could also be an option, but since armor is just not really relevant for us, it would just have +100 hp and sucketed gems supported by pierce in terms of relevant stats.

Just use The Coming Calamity.
"
KäptnSharky wrote:
Before this league I would have considered a crafted chest with tons of life and socketed gems supported by maim as an interesting alternative. Without that option, coming calamity is, even without considering the reduced mana reservation, our best offensive option due to the herald gem levels. Kaom's heart would be a possibility, you could move hoag to a helmet with socketed skills supported by minion dmg and +3 levels to minion gems. That's what some HoAg jugg or gladiator builds do.
Lioneye's vision could also be an option, but since armor is just not really relevant for us, it would just have +100 hp and sucketed gems supported by pierce in terms of relevant stats.

Just use The Coming Calamity.

I'm playing with Empower 3 lvl vs Vile Toxins/ViciousProjectiles and POB shows more damage from Vile/Vic, I have 21 HoA, I get the idea about 25 lvl break point, but POB still gives more dmg to Vile/Vic, can you give advice what is wrong?
Vile Toxins / Vicious Projectiles will always give mroe DPS than an Empower 3 I think. It becomes interesting with Empower 4 and Empower 4 in +1 corrupted Calamity though. In these cases it depends on how high your HoAg gem level is already. Without CIPs, Empower 4 tends to be better than other supports. In my personal case with CIPs and +1 amulet, even a lvl 4 Empower in +1 corrupted Calamity (giving +4 levels) is worse than vile toxins, because the gem level and thus base damage is already so high.
Tried Sirius last night with this gear:

He kicked my ass. But I didn't watch any videos before fighting him, so I didn't know much about the moving storms and his last burst attack.. I think I can get him next time!

What are the next upgrades for me? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info