[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

Hi all, i've been playing with this build for a while, reached t16 and everything is super smooth so far. I only ever have problems with metamorph when i do a t15+ with crazy mods, never died to a regular boss. Hope the links work since it's my fist post ever on this forum.

https://pastebin.com/CzJaJ4dm
"
jaiinus wrote:

Jewels
You should get a single jewel with % reduced cost as it reduces cyclone cost from 4 to 3 which REALLY helps with no regen maps. I have elreon craft so my cyclone costs 1 so I can do all map mods with no gear changes (swap haste for Hatred in ele reflect, give up on holy relics for phys reflect).

Heyo, I might be missing something, but even with the exact same links (faster attacks 20 + poison 20 + blind + fortify + lgoh) my Cyclone base mana cost is still 6, 5 with one of the mana reduce jewels. How did you get to 1 with only -2 mana cost on channeled?
Last edited by Cellmate on Jan 1, 2020, 3:09:31 PM
Two questions:

1. What's the purpose of Hatred in this build?

2. Why not take more minion damage nodes, like righteous army or the enduring bond cluster?

I don't even understand how you hit Sirus with this build He's always floating in the air or appears to be SMH..obviously he comes down so I don't get the fight mechanic.
Last edited by BenN1ce on Jan 1, 2020, 11:28:47 PM
There is also possible to upgrade HoP minion with boots like these ones

Also got little problem with Uber Elder fight... But i guess its just lack of experience with mechanic of it. Wanted to go yolo like with totems/Winter orb build but it didnt got well. After all its rly nice build.

Even Herald of Purity can be swtiched off for something more defensive cause Relics + Crawler are mostly enough. And there are many situation where your leeching is just not enough to stay alive

Ppl say they got mana problem when using cyclone. Im using 5 mana reg jewels + Shaper nod which gives about totaly ~150 mana reg. Only no regen can be annoying, but -40 or -60 less regen is not a problem now. Currently sitting at ~2mln crawler dps shaper and only thing i would change is better survi in this build but donno how...
Last edited by Fornal89 on Jan 2, 2020, 2:08:35 AM
I was looking at my Ravenous Horde anoint on amulet, and it gives not that much, maybe we can use Whispers of Doom to apply second curse?
Having a blast with this build so far! Tried HOA Pathfinder a few leagues ago and I feel like this is a big upgrade.
Last edited by Nikfu on Jan 2, 2020, 5:44:32 AM
First time playing this build. Is there a critical skill gem that will greatly boost my damage with 23/21 or 20/20 is fine for all?
"
macabreix wrote:
First time playing this build. Is there a critical skill gem that will greatly boost my damage with 23/21 or 20/20 is fine for all?

I feel like once you have everything at 20/20 aim for your heralds then their supports for 21/23 - prepare for insanely expensive gems
Check out www.RavenousEternalHunger.com for PoE inspired metal!
Best way to level this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info