Winterheart, Event 45: Arctic Boss Kill

Hey, finally a decent race i can actually participate in. Americucks btfo for once.
Why the FUCK does this start at 5am on a Friday?

[Removed by support]
Last edited by Eben_GGG on Feb 4, 2016, 11:20:36 PM
Thanks GGG for organising another 24 hour race. A tradition is starting here and I hope we see one each race season.

The start time is perfect for once for those of us in Australia (10 PM AEDT) or New Zealand (12 AM NZT). Looks like the last Soulthirst BLAMT Boss Kill started at the same time. Again, perfect. Please don't change this as it is nice that you are looking out for the Oceania region for a change. It really suits the night owls in my guild and we have organised a guild event around this race.

Those that can't start at the allotted time should be thankful that this race type even exists where you can gain the necessary points for the first three race reward items and what should be a great 3D item - The Whispering Ice.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
"
Odissius wrote:
Why the FUCK does this start at 5am on a Friday?

[Removed by support]

Well it's GGG.
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
Last edited by Eben_GGG on Feb 4, 2016, 11:20:50 PM
Last time we had a 24h boss kill challenge, it was BLAMT. I hope this "cold damage cloud" thing is challenging enough to justify 24h on it ^^
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
Oh this starts in 5 hours, BETTER GET SOME SLEEP I GUESS

ZzzZzzZzz
"Points are awarded at the end of the race, do not delete your characters until they have been moved to the permanent leagues."

Does this mean its a Non-void race?
"
deefa wrote:
Those that can't start at the allotted time should be thankful that this race type even exists where you can gain the necessary points for the first three race reward items and what should be a great 3D item - The Whispering Ice.

Yes we should be grateful that one part of the world get a competitive advantage just because we end up getting 100 free points ::rolleyes::

This type of race should be asynchronous and only be judged by time from creation to completion. That GGG needs to make stash character bound for that instead of account to prevent cheating is no excuse imo.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Oh boy. This event starts at 3PM, and here in the UAE. Friday is a day off and sunday isn't, since this is a muslim country and we have a friday prayer at ~12:30PM that has an informative 1 hour speech before it. THIS IS AMAZING!

TLDR: timing is perfect for me since I won't be busy at all
"
deefa wrote:
Thanks GGG for organising another 24 hour race. A tradition is starting here and I hope we see one each race season.

The start time is perfect for once for those of us in Australia (10 PM AEDT) or New Zealand (12 AM NZT). Looks like the last Soulthirst BLAMT Boss Kill started at the same time. Again, perfect. Please don't change this as it is nice that you are looking out for the Oceania region for a change. It really suits the night owls in my guild and we have organised a guild event around this race.

It's also amazing timing for people here in the middle east :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info