Winterheart, Event 45: Arctic Boss Kill

Yes, this race is definitely goes not in the best time. It is Friday, after a work, when I just want to relax and also it is at the start of the league. As a result - people get their points, get tired after 24h race and less people will participate in other races to the end of the league. What's wrong with Saturday ? Why Friday ?
It could be better,it could be worse. Ppl need to stfu and deal with it....
and there was me thinking my alt art staff would be worth something.... lol yeah for 2 days till over 200 hit the market
"
zoocubes wrote:
and there was me thinking my alt art staff would be worth something.... lol yeah for 2 days till over 200 hit the market

What's the problem? Keep the item in your remove only Tab and sell it sometime next league.

If you wait 1-2 leagues prices of alternate art uniques go well up as you don't get them anymore and at least 90% of the ones in hardcore were allready tranfered to SC. :D

I will take a shot at this race even if it is after work on Friday and I have to work on Saturday as well. Maybe i won't get to Malachai or even Act3 at all but there are easy points to be picked up early in the race as well.

I really like this race to be quite early in the race season as it opens up possibilities for casual racers like myself to perhaps reach a higher season score once!

Thx GGG, keep up the allways changing race types!
What about monster golf? Hit it HARD - go find it - Hit it hard again :D
"
tonic317 wrote:
"
Sacrilegious wrote:
6am EST on a Friday.... thanks for another unique one time only race that I cant start till its more than 1/2 way over.... why not start it 24 hours later so its on the weekend for EVERYBODY. Sorry i have to WORK to earn money to buy your supporter packs.

I have to work weekends so that would fuck me over. Why is when you work more important then mine? Get over it and take time off or just deal with not being able to do it.

My problem is this is a "one time event". I understand not everyone can make every time, but if you are going to run an event like this there should be more than one opportunity to try it and a different starting time for each one (or better yet asynchronous event).
Ingame: Sakrilegious
New to racing, wondering if this is a solo or party race? Some of the races say "solo" others say "party", others don't specify?

Can I play this race with my buddies?
🐢
"
Koheleth wrote:
New to racing, wondering if this is a solo or party race? Some of the races say "solo" others say "party", others don't specify?

Can I play this race with my buddies?

No, this is a solo event. To the left of the start timer there is a 'rules' heading. It will have Solo if the event is solo, and no indicator if party play is allowed.
This race is a good opportunity for huge points but I have to fucking work this weekend and this means I will only have a small window of time to get any points. FML
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Horrible scheduling for such an awesome race. Takes away the racing aspect of it from so many players.
IGN: LeeroyLeone
Great. Work till evening on friday, exam on saturdays afternoon :E
rip 100 points

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info