Winterheart, Event 45: Arctic Boss Kill

I'm a little confused about the point rewards. So you get 25 points total for killing Malachai or you get the accumulative points for each boss kill for a total of 100? Because that seems insane if you can get 100 points for the time it takes.
"
Skware1 wrote:
I'm a little confused about the point rewards. So you get 25 points total for killing Malachai or you get the accumulative points for each boss kill for a total of 100? Because that seems insane if you can get 100 points for the time it takes.

Accumulated. You get all 100 if you kill Malachai in the allowed time.
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
The time recorded is based from the beginning of the race, not when your character is created.

This is my only objection here...

This starts at noon in Europe, on a Friday, if it had been on Saturday then fair enough as you could make time for it. Making races like this be based on character creation makes sense from a competitive standpoint as it gives everyone equal opportunity as far as the timer goes.

As it stands now it starts Friday noon in EU, early morning in the US and midnight ish on Friday/Saturday in Australia. The advantage of having it start on the weekend is kinda silly imo.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Last edited by Redblade on Feb 2, 2016, 11:33:08 PM
I don't think this race should give rewards for top 20. Rather, it should give rewards for reaching certain levels.
"
Fightgarr wrote:
"
Snailic wrote:
"
Ledebird wrote:
100 pts for killing normal Malachai in 24hrs? I'm pretty new to racing, but this seems too easy. What's the catch?

RIPFest.

The only way I can see this being difficult is if these "cold clouds" do MASSIVE damage. I guess it will make bosses somewhat tricky if their rooms are full of moving, burning, chilling ground. Depends on the density too. We'll see.

Anyway, there's no topping last season's 24-hour BLAMT Malachai Kill. That was epic.

EDIT: Also I'm betting we'll see some funny Tempest-like RIPs as people die to the environment while attending to their strongboxes.

It is a Hardcore race.

I usually cant even get past Normal Merveil without dying in non race leagues.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
BLAMT bosskill last race was perfect. But this?? In the age of lagspikes and flatlines, just adding FPS killing moving cold clouds really sounds like a terrible idea. But doesnt matter anyways, as the race starts on a friday in bright daylight, instead of scheduling it for the weekend where everyone has most time.

Still, have fun everyone who is lucky enough to have a long weekend :)
Last edited by Luminar on Feb 3, 2016, 2:23:05 AM
Sounds like an easy peasy 100pts EleGiggle
"
IceLancerSR wrote:
what does "non void" means?
sorry never been in race and this is first one that intrigued me

the race is currently "voided"

This means at the end of the event, EVERYTHING you have including the character will be unuseable. this is for balance purposes as they increase droprates for this event.
[Removed by Support]
Zzzzz I'm going to be at work for half of it

Thanks ggg
The point that i didn't get. "Do we have to kill malachi?"
It's saying it's requiring. Let's say we kill piety and died at dominus. are we gonna get points ? or we gonna get 0 point

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info