Winterheart, Event 45: Arctic Boss Kill

Last edited by B00M on Feb 8, 2016, 3:37:24 PM
well, this has totally turned off my racing desire after this happened. :/

i mean i like racing. i got up to the staff in this race and was having fun. then they hit me with this. haven't raced since this race. it just sucked the life out of things.

still no points and my character hasn't been deleted either.
Any news on when points will be rewarded ?
edit: Got back from work and have my points now :)
Last edited by BadBuild on Feb 9, 2016, 12:54:33 AM
I guess I should post. No points here. Char still alive and not deleted, just stopped playing it after malachai kill.
looks like they're fixing it, at least partially.

I got the 5 points for brutus. But no points for merveil yet, despite making it to act 2.

Maybe it's a work in progress.

I still have my character, sitting in the void league. It's my last character slot so I can't do any other races until I delete it.

Edit:
Got full points now
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
Last edited by Vhlad on Feb 8, 2016, 10:48:21 PM
I got all 100 points credited for the race now and rewards are in my Hardcore tabs ( after checking there and a game crash suddenly they appeared in softcore as well ).

Thx for fixing.
When Chuck Norris plays PoE masters do his missions
Last edited by AdFinitum on Feb 8, 2016, 11:13:51 PM
We have repaired the points for boss kills. They should be awarded by now. We will also award another set of random prizes for the people who weren't included in the first set. This part hasn't been awarded yet, but will be today.

It's fine to delete your characters now!

Very sorry about the inconvenience. This mistake was due to a misunderstanding that someone had about how the prize awarding works. They understand now.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Hmm I am pretty sure I was the 1st to do fairgraves in cruel and perhaps brutus, but got no points about that, shame if someone ninjaed me
Happy to see my 30 pounts were allocated today even when i deleted him when he was in void league. Really grateful for that because it had to be a hard job.

Thanks a lot for the fixing Chris.
HC SSF Harbinguer : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 94 (RIP).
STANDARD : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 97 (ALL CONTENT DONE)
I was convienced i got 1st fairgraves in normal but died later at dominus and had to delete to make a new one which finished the event. Hopefully it wont matter at the end of the season.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info