Winterheart, Event 45: Arctic Boss Kill

"
BigJobless wrote:
The point that i didn't get. "Do we have to kill malachi?"
It's saying it's requiring. Let's say we kill piety and died at dominus. are we gonna get points ? or we gonna get 0 point

From the announcement post, "Dead characters will still receive reward points."

If your character dies you will get all of the points the character met the requirements for, this includes any bosses you killed, and if you managed any first quests or first full clears.
i'm gonna jump on the WTF WHY FRIDAY AT NOON (italy) IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE bandwagon.
i was really looking forward to this but it looks like i will lose the starting 7-8 hours due to work and well, also at some point i will have to sleep.
regarding item trades: i don't check the forum often so don't send me PMs about the items i have for sale, just add me ingame and contact me when i'm online.

i'm usually online for a few hours after 20.00 UTC and a lot more during weekends.
Last edited by dolan_grey on Feb 3, 2016, 9:48:37 AM
Very disappointed at the scheduling for this race. I know there will always be some people with scheduling conflicts but having this race on a Friday-Saturday is going to cause way more than if it was on the weekend. I have to work all day Friday with a 75 min commute and usually can only play 4 hours max before I get too tired to even play. This means that if I want to play this seeming fun race type I will have to pump myself full of energy drinks and play through the night. That severely decreased the fun factor :(

I was so excited when I heard about this race and was hoping to play 12+ hours just for fun and seeing how far I could get. The points are nice but I really just wanted to have fun playing a new and exciting race type.
Hey this is a signature! pretty cool stuff...yeah...
Man the QQ for people not being able to race is unreal. I work to, Missed quite a few races so far. No need QQ.. Do real life or quit and play PoE.. Ur choice really..
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
6am EST on a Friday.... thanks for another unique one time only race that I cant start till its more than 1/2 way over.... why not start it 24 hours later so its on the weekend for EVERYBODY. Sorry i have to WORK to earn money to buy your supporter packs.
Ingame: Sakrilegious
"
Sacrilegious wrote:
6am EST on a Friday.... thanks for another unique one time only race that I cant start till its more than 1/2 way over.... why not start it 24 hours later so its on the weekend for EVERYBODY. Sorry i have to WORK to earn money to buy your supporter packs.

I have to work weekends so that would fuck me over. Why is when you work more important then mine? Get over it and take time off or just deal with not being able to do it.
"
exsea wrote:
the race is currently "voided"
[...]
this is for balance purposes as they increase droprates for this event.

They don't increase drop rates in races. However, certain factors can cause more drops than they are happy allowing into the economy, so they Void them.

In this case each zone has +20 strongboxes, so that's why it's Void.
Necropolis: 97
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
I can already see so many people not being able to get past Dominus. This may also include myself. The blood rain screws already some people over, but imagine the cold zone inside Dominus bubble. You are safe nowhere. Malachai also has it challenge for you have extra things to dodge, but I still see Dominus more challenging for some reason.
Sounds good....except this starts when XCOM 2 unlocks on Steam. DAMMIT. ><
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
Me like. More 100 points races !!!
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info