unique items *no longer updated*

"
Ekainen wrote:

Stopped watching after I heard you say that people look for MF on belts and CI status ailments are based off 1 life.
Wouldn't the axe naturally just become a nice leveling weapon again
once GGG introduces higher level item mods and base items one could expect?
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Jul 7, 2013, 3:45:18 PM
"
unkempt wrote:
"
Ekainen wrote:

Stopped watching after I heard you say that people look for MF on belts and CI status ailments are based off 1 life.

My MF build looks for MF on belts o.O

Better than nothing...
IGN: Sin
He was talking about rares
I salute the guy who devised Blood Dance.
It's insanely fun running Frenzy and Blood Rage with them on a HP build.

The move speed is just a bonus.
Quite fun to play, will see how much viable in time, but so far they are great.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
"
Mannoth wrote:
I salute the guy who devised Blood Dance.
It's insanely fun running Frenzy and Blood Rage with them on a HP build.

The move speed is just a bonus.
Quite fun to play, will see how much viable in time, but so far they are great.

Agreed. That was MonopolyLegend btw.

The pair of boots and the chest are great additions.
"
Ekainen wrote:

It'd be more interesting if he reported on actual findings instead of just theorising...
Quick question: If I use elemental hit with "quil rain" and weapon elemental modes/nodes does it also halfs the damage of them or just physical damage?
"
rusha wrote:
Quick question: If I use elemental hit with "quil rain" and weapon elemental modes/nodes does it also halfs the damage of them or just physical damage?

It halves their damage as well. "Projectile damage" means all damage in the projectile, whether this be physical, elemental, or even chaos.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.

Just had this dropped a couple of hours ago. It was my first item drop in a map. lol
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info