unique items *no longer updated*

I don't know who designed that unique. But thank you for adding something interesting to the game.
"
"
rusha wrote:
Quick question: If I use elemental hit with "quil rain" and weapon elemental modes/nodes does it also halfs the damage of them or just physical damage?

It halves their damage as well. "Projectile damage" means all damage in the projectile, whether this be physical, elemental, or even chaos.

It says %50 reduced weapon damage, not projectile. Since elemental hit gives flat added damage, I thought it is possible to get full damage of it. Character window can't calculate the dps of elemental hit correctly, so there is no way to confirm it from there.
Last edited by rusha on Jul 8, 2013, 4:35:37 AM
Ah my bad, I didn't double check the wording. In either case, the damage is indeed halved.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
"
rusha wrote:
"
"
rusha wrote:
Quick question: If I use elemental hit with "quil rain" and weapon elemental modes/nodes does it also halfs the damage of them or just physical damage?

It halves their damage as well. "Projectile damage" means all damage in the projectile, whether this be physical, elemental, or even chaos.

It says %50 reduced weapon damage, not projectile. Since elemental hit gives flat added damage, I thought it is possible to get full damage of it. Character window can't calculate the dps of elemental hit correctly, so there is no way to confirm it from there.

It is equal to projectile damage,and all damage from attack will be halved. "weapon damage" is inaccurate description.
Can the new unique axe be chanced on any siege axe? Even one bought from vendor? I'm asking because that is not the case for the belt.
"
Endrju82 wrote:
Can the new unique axe be chanced on any siege axe? Even one bought from vendor? I'm asking because that is not the case for the belt.

axe is 59 like all siege axes so it should be possible

problem with the belt is its 70
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jul 8, 2013, 7:33:52 AM
Shameless plug!

If anyone's looking for a way to make use of Death's Oath's Chaos degeneration to nearby enemies or an idea of how to passively negate the damage inflicted upon yourself with a life-based character, I've written a post about it here.

It's mainly theorycrafting for a build designed to maximize Chaos degeneration from Viper Strike, Poison Arrow, and now Death's Oath using Vulnerability, high increased skill duration, +3 to gem levels, stacking Shock, and now the Blood Dance. It can theoretically inflict ~15000 Chaos damage per second under all damage multiplication circumstances.

Using the Blood Dance, once can reach a point of life regenerated per second that makes it feasible to balance with your maximum life and Chaos resistance.
same name in-game
"
Lord_of_Error wrote:
"
tmaciak wrote:
"
Jeragi wrote:
is this a new Belt?

Another spit into life based builds face. Seems that GGG wants everybody go to CI...

That belt was designed by a Diamond Supporter, not by GGG.

"
mobutu wrote:
"
Lord_of_Error wrote:
That belt was designed by a Diamond Supporter, not by GGG.

Quoted for monumental stupidity.

And related: more and more developer stupidity in designing OP uniques.
what was that "rares are supposed and will be better than uniques"
sad

Taking quotes out of the context to let others looks stupid, nice. I don't see what is stupid about what I said. Obviously GGG fine tuned the stats of the belt, but the basic fact that it is aimed at CI was probably not predetermined by them, eh? So shove your "monumental stupidity" where it belongs.
I hope the good Uniques don't only drop in maps, would be sad beacuse I play solo and not much maps. ^^" I had a bunch of unique drops but mostly low level stuff without any real usage.

However, I just wanted to ask if Diamond Supporters that payed 1000$ to design an Unique Item also get their own Item ingame "for free"? ^^" Sounds strange I know, but it is also somehow strange if I would design a supadupa Item and never get it ingame by myself. :D
"
Fusion_Power wrote:
I hope the good Uniques don't only drop in maps, would be sad beacuse I play solo and not much maps. ^^" I had a bunch of unique drops but mostly low level stuff without any real usage.

However, I just wanted to ask if Diamond Supporters that payed 1000$ to design an Unique Item also get their own Item ingame "for free"? ^^" Sounds strange I know, but it is also somehow strange if I would design a supadupa Item and never get it ingame by myself. :D

It'd be Pay to Win if we got our items in game for free by default. However, there are many kind players in game willing to help you get your item, at least in my experience.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info