unique items *no longer updated*

"
"
Fusion_Power wrote:
I hope the good Uniques don't only drop in maps, would be sad beacuse I play solo and not much maps. ^^" I had a bunch of unique drops but mostly low level stuff without any real usage.

However, I just wanted to ask if Diamond Supporters that payed 1000$ to design an Unique Item also get their own Item ingame "for free"? ^^" Sounds strange I know, but it is also somehow strange if I would design a supadupa Item and never get it ingame by myself. :D

It'd be Pay to Win if we got our items in game for free by default. However, there are many kind players in game willing to help you get your item, at least in my experience.

"
Forum Moderator

I wonder why

just kidding but it really depends on how rare / how much worth your item is

you might get it as a gift from some other player though (if its not that rare / worth much)
Sometimes making an offer is better than asking for a price.
Spoiler alert, folks.
Spoiler
"
My next unique has a high chance of being in 11.2.

I'll be posting the stats here once it's confirmed because you'll need to figure out the vendor recipe to get it based on those stats.

That's right: my next unique never drops.

Watch this space...

EDIT: You editing monster!
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Last edited by MonopolyLegend on Jul 8, 2013, 11:04:29 PM
someone can tell if Bringer of Rain's 3 'extra support gems' cost mana like real gems?
"
draygourn wrote:
someone can tell if Bringer of Rain's 3 'extra support gems' cost mana like real gems?

Yup
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
"
I guess...it's sort of spoilery. About my next unique.

I'll be posting the stats here once it's confirmed because you'll need to figure out the vendor recipe to get it based on those stats.

And since we're now in spoiler tags, it is the first evolution of The Goddess Bound, and she dreams of a world in flames.

Watch this space...

First ingredient The Goddess Bound confirmed. At least that's how I read it. :P
Cool idea though. :)
How many uniques do you have left to design?
"

And since we're now in spoiler tags, it is the first evolution of The Goddess Bound, and she dreams of a world in flames.

Watch this space...
Now that is awesome news!

P.s. Does anyone have a friggin demigod's stride to link?
CharanJayd : You surprise me day after day!

Note : I am one the players who would ger one of your pets ( you said i should remind you constantly )
cheers
Anarchy/Onslaught T-Shirt Owner.
Trading Guide : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/519890
Killing Vaal merc with (600 life) : http://is.gd/qsgV9P [Open Beta]
Let's be Crazy: http://is.gd/TxxLsS / Old Suggestion: http://is.gd/Jd09W0
<< God blesses those who bless themselves >>
"

Watch this space...

I'm ready!
Spoiler

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jul 9, 2013, 6:59:49 PM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:

Very similar to my own build mate, very nice. :D

Also, to the designers of the new uniques, a huge round of applause. Some really really cool things introduced this round. I really wanna get my hands on a Death's Oath!
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
Last edited by Prpnnightmare on Jul 9, 2013, 7:26:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info