unique items *no longer updated*

How did they make it into beta realm anyway? I mean, it's obviously some oversight or some mistake, all balance guys are on vacation or this was an April joke. Or they wanted to make some uniques that will be disabled in next 4-months leagues.
✠ ✠
So Soul Taker + Blood Magic + 40 life Cost with 40 life = Axe spins in the air while you drop dead? Fail!?
"
Aux wrote:
Low-life existed before Shavronne's did as well.

It was balanced then.

---

EDIT: Well, on the upside, we'll get to see how GGG goes about balancing diaternal uniques. There's a first time for everything.
Last edited by pneuma on Jul 5, 2013, 8:52:27 PM
You don't need soul taker for that, doushi.
✠ ✠
Can someone tell me what "melee attacks can't fail based on cost" means?
"
kruemel2222 wrote:

It means your melee attacks effectively cost zero mana. You will still attack despite not having the mana to pay for the attack, and whatever mana you have will still be taken. As a result, reserve 100% of your mana for auras and then 6L your main attack without having to worry about max mana/mana leech or having to get something like EB or BM.
Last edited by pneuma on Jul 5, 2013, 8:54:27 PM
"
kruemel2222 wrote:
It means you can use Melee Attacks/Skills even when you don't have enough Mana.

Though you'd have to link your utility skills to Blood Magic as a result.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Jul 5, 2013, 8:56:11 PM
I guess it makes your char swing the axe instead of complaining about mana when you don't have enough mana to perform the attack. So, reserve 99% and stay happy, because all we needed was buff to "all the auras" builds. Ok I'm bitter, I'm out.
cheers
w.

Edit: dammit I don't mind being ninja'd occasionally but two at once? Sigh.
✠ ✠
Last edited by wiggin on Jul 5, 2013, 8:57:36 PM
"
pneuma wrote:
diaternal uniques.
Heh.
"
kruemel2222 wrote:

it means your attacks cosume all remaining mana when there isn't enough to pay the cost then go off anyway, so your attacks just don't cost mana and you can reserve it all for auras. it frees up somewhere around 3-15 skill points as well as granting some extra auras you otherwise wouldn't have, also known as one of the most overpowered mandatory items in the game because no alternatives compare.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info