unique items *no longer updated*

"
TheShadowX wrote:

yes since the free suport gem gives you 10k dps atleast

you can still use a insane dps rare axe as a second weapon

Please explain to me why this "free support gem" allows you to achieve 10k DPS and you couldn't already get your 10K DPS before?
"
TheShadowX wrote:
"
iamacyborg wrote:
"
Novalisk wrote:

Because the axe and belt aren't good for just one build.

The axe is BIS for any phys cleave build, and the belt is BIS for any ES build with weapon elemental damage.

Better than a rare then?

yes since the free suport gem gives you 10k dps atleast

you can still use a insane dps rare axe as a second weapon

what free support gem, is it blood magic gem!!! Then who the hell use blood magic when they are doing a physical damage build. just freaking get % mana physical leech on your other item and its all done.

And that axe phew i would so get that axe than the unique axe.

Oh and post it when u get attack speed on it. If you get a 27% its gonna be epic.
No food in fridge... Beer it is.
Now I'm actually not surprised by those 'leaked' stats on KingKongors mace. It seems GGG is going towards that route with the uniques.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
bitedefer wrote:

what free support gem, is it blood magic gem!!! Then who the hell use blood magic when they are doing a physical damage build. just freaking get % mana physical leech on your other item and its all done.

Oh and post it when u get attack speed on it. If you get a 27% its gonna be epic.

You need lots of mana, mana regen, and mana leech to sustain a high attack speed 6-link cleave without blood magic (some even use 7-link via bringer of rain).
"
iamstryker wrote:
The concept of no BiS uniques is kind of a joke. I think people are fine with a unique being BiS for one or two specific builds. But when a unique is BiS or NEARLY BiS for MANY builds the intentions of the design of uniques appears to be compromised. Really powerful uniques like that belt should probably have some kind of a downside.

I wanted to add a downside to the belt. Two of the examples I pitched to Rory were "You cannot regenerate mana" and "You cannot deal damage with spells." I was kindly told that the belt has enough of a downside in that characters using Life and ES would suffer from the chill/frozen stat to not have to add a downside, and that it would make the item look messier.
IGN: Aux
Just out of curiosity, but has anyone thought that the duration based on your ES, does not mean a decrease in chill and stun? but the other way around? has anyone actually tried that belt yet and confirmed that it acutally reduces?
IGN: Gahrlaag
Wiki - http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Move de sync from de bathroom to de kitchen for better flow!
crisis solved.
"
mobutu wrote:
The fuss is you pay one thousand dollars to SUPPORT the game as a whole, balance included, among other things.
Not to create your own ego super duper op shit and ggg closing eyes and letting it go in the game.

Im glad there is none of that going on then!
"
Novalisk wrote:
"
bitedefer wrote:

You need lots of mana, mana regen, and mana leech to sustain a high attack speed 6-link cleave without blood magic (some even use 7-link via bringer of rain).

I sustain a Bringer of Rain cleave, without any issues, with just the leech from a Slitherpinch. It's not quite as difficult as some are making it out to be.

Physical cleave, though.
IGN: Grisloo
"
Grislo wrote:
"
Novalisk wrote:
"
bitedefer wrote:

I sustain a Bringer of Rain cleave, without any issues, with just the leech from a Slitherpinch. It's not quite as difficult as some are making it out to be.

Physical cleave, though.

Without any mana nodes or mana items? I call BS.
Someone please tell me how the heck that axe accounts for no mana cost?

I can only think it's due to resolute techinque and 0 mana cast?

Please someone certify this, I posted the same question 1 or 2 pages ago and nobody gave a damn.

^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^