unique items *no longer updated*

"
TheShadowX wrote:

physical cleave...?

not sure if i understood you right but i dont think that ele dmg > phys. dmg

"

above is a video with me killing kole with two high attackspeed phys. only weapons (was 31-32k dps at that time) and im killing everything else insanely fast too

and with the mana - my cleave costs 90 mana, which means i need BM gem without it i could use added fire which makes it to 100 but since i dont have to care about mana costs... well you know the deal

A Couple things:
1) I am not saying that axe isn't good. That axe is badass.
2) I am not saying that physical damage sucks. physical damage can be good.

What I am saying, is that elemental damage performs better with attack speed than physical damage does, given the same amount of total damage. Elemental damage is the same if you do 5 hits of 20, or 1 hit of 100. This is not the case for physical damage. You will do less physical damage if you do 5 hits of 20 than if you do 1 hit of 100.

The wiki has some good info. This bit in particular:
"
Note that as raw damage increases, the damage blocked per attack increases, but the proportion of damage blocked decreases.
d:- D
ign: MenderSwiftpaw / UprightRhoa / WitchWhichWanders
though the dark may come, the sun also rises.
Not sure if any1 has posted these ones:
"I accept Nujabes as my Savior."
That chest ... everything about it ... HOLY FEK

its art is sick, it gives gore footprints, the res armor leech all attributes and chaos dmg! holy fek, only 'downside' is player needs to max chaos res at all costs!

and lol'd @ painfully obvious power siphon belt

i dont get the fuss on the axe though :/

"
1988288 wrote:
Not sure if any1 has posted these ones:

this is free blood rage / regen for ZO for low life PA RF users

[quote="DirkAustin"]They can always make a loser league where Monsters do no damage and you one shot everything. Goodness, people, just don't play in the hard parts of the game if you cant handle them.[/quote]

Last edited by JahIthBerTirUmMalLumKoKoMal on Jul 5, 2013, 9:26:53 AM
"
Aux wrote:
"
Hochep wrote:
Even if the unique item REQUIRES level 70 or whatever, the BASE item is still a level 1 (in regards to the chain belt). Therefore, it can drop ANYWHERE.

You are actually 100% incorrect.

The reason my belt took so long to release is because they needed to program the ability to only allow my belt to drop/chance from ilvl 70+ belts (allowing to have higher stats than it would if it could drop anywhere in the game like other chain belts).

It can only drop from level 70+ monsters and only chance from ilvl 70+ monsters, don't listen to anyone that tells you otherwise.

So basically, you had GGG introduce a non-intuitive feature into the game, just so your OP unique doesn't get nerfed?
"
Dreggon wrote:
The axe's flaw that I can see are that you can't use Kaom's if you want a 6L. If you have a better weapon, just put this axe in your offhand.

bringer of rain = 6 link (Assuming you are using melee physical damage and attack speed, which to my knowledge every non-elemental melee uses).
"
"
Dreggon wrote:
The axe's flaw that I can see are that you can't use Kaom's if you want a 6L. If you have a better weapon, just put this axe in your offhand.

bringer of rain = 6 link (Assuming you are using melee physical damage and attack speed, which to my knowledge every non-elemental melee uses).

*7 link
Sometimes making an offer is better than asking for a price.
"
"
Dreggon wrote:

you cant use a chest with bringer of rain, for that exact reason.
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
"
VictorDoom wrote:
"
"
Dreggon wrote:

you cant use a chest with bringer of rain, for that exact reason.

im pretty sure hes aware of that
Sometimes making an offer is better than asking for a price.
"

i dont get the fuss on the axe though :/

Potential. No need for a BM gem, even LL could be removed if you can get some from your gear. And before having a 6L, you can play with the BM node. Of course it has to be tested into details, this axe is probably good as offhand.
Lol dat belt.
Pay $1000, make the most OP item for yourself.

Borderline pay2win...
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
Last edited by Kenzorz on Jul 5, 2013, 9:46:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info