unique items *no longer updated*

"
Novalisk wrote:
Great, so we can expect more OP uniques? Thanks Obama.

And what a problem with unique being a little OP? It's what uniques should be for...

The problem IMO is, that some unique has so huge drawbacks that it renders them virtually useless if not used with very specific build and/or hard to find sets of other items and the other have little or no drawback.

So congrats to creators of belt and axe, IMO those uniques are that, what unique should be like.

Chest IMO can be put into category "so huge drawback that it renders it almost useless".
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Does the "melee attacks can't fail" bit apply globally, or only to gems in the axe?
retard award goes to u mr venti grats mate well played!
I’d rather die on my feet
Than live my life on my knees

WTB ALT ART DEMIS
"
silversideup wrote:
retard award goes to u mr venti grats mate well played!

It usually goes to him, but you are the winner this time, congratulations!
Old april 2012 account got stolen
"
tmaciak wrote:
"
Novalisk wrote:
Great, so we can expect more OP uniques? Thanks Obama.

And what a problem with unique being a little OP? It's what uniques should be for...

A little OP is when it's BIS for a niche build.

That belt is not a little OP. That axe is not a little OP.
go back to standard =) or troll some other forum

WTB ALT ART DEMIS
"
Jeragi wrote:
is this a new Belt?

It's the most beautiful thing my eyes have ever beheld.
IGN: Aux
"
rahven32 wrote:
Cracks me up everyone getting their panties in a bunch and complaining about BiS items and what not. We still have at least another 10 levels of content that hasn't even been released yet. This is beta and I fully expect a lot of these items will fall to the wayside when we start seeing ilvl 100 items. We know for a fact that their will be ilvl 100 items because of the rings they gave out already.

From where did you get that we will get 'ilvl 100' items? GGG design philosophy is AGAINST power creep, this has been stated multiple times, and with OB release (and no league resets) probably was the last time we were to see a big refactor in item levels. The same way act zones will probably never get beyond the current levels. Ilvl 100 white items mean nothing, effectively they just can roll top tier affix, that's it.

I hope GGG has not changed this policy cause it would suck. Already looking too much like 'BiS unique' business which goes against their original design policies (Kaosm, Shevrones, Lioneye's and now this belt is like no brainer), I hope they have the balls to introduce/rebalance some of these too prevalent uniques someday and be done with all the MMO'esque BiS unique shit.
Anarchy: 80 Physical Split CI Ranger / 79 Dual Spark Totem Witch
Standard: 88 Physical Siphon Witch / 90 Retired PvP Marauder (/pvp 934/23/0)
Guides: Siphoner: http://tinyurl.com/auxsiphon
IGN: AuxTheDriven / AuxTheLegend / AuxTheEternal / AuxTheLithe

^ hence why tht guys p2w option comment is validated 1k to make a belt tht buffs the fuck out of ur builds hows tht not pay 2 win?

WTB ALT ART DEMIS
"
Aux wrote:
"
Jeragi wrote:
is this a new Belt?

It's the most beautiful thing my eyes have ever beheld.

OMG I might make a CI dagger char now...no more chayula's what a beautiful thing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info