unique items *no longer updated*

"
Novalisk wrote:
So basically, you had GGG introduce a non-intuitive feature into the game, just so your OP unique doesn't get nerfed?

They introduced it so they can have the ability to limit items this way, heard a dev speak about it on a stream earlier...
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
There's nothing wrong with having a nice unique for a build. Leave that guys belt alone, more uniques should be like it - not less.
"
Redblade wrote:
"
Novalisk wrote:
So basically, you had GGG introduce a non-intuitive feature into the game, just so your OP unique doesn't get nerfed?

They introduced it so they can have the ability to limit items this way, heard a dev speak about it on a stream earlier...

Great, so we can expect more OP uniques? Thanks Obama.
"
Zaanus wrote:
There's nothing wrong with having a nice unique for a build. Leave that guys belt alone, more uniques should be like it - not less.

Didn't anyone else have fun making OP PvM builds in D2 thanks to the ridiculous items? I sure as hell did.
I like the new Uniques even though i wont use any.
"
Novalisk wrote:
"
Redblade wrote:
"
Novalisk wrote:

Great, so we can expect more OP uniques? Thanks Obama.

Who said anything about more OP uniques? All that was said was that they wanted the ability to limit uniques from being rolled on item type alone...

Either way, non of these items are super OP to be fair, the axe is good and the belt is the closest you would get to OP. The chest is good if you build around it as is the boots.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
have to agree with the p2w comment paying 1k to design a item tht would buff up ur build? seems legit lol luckily for me they can pay all the money they want they cant buy skill.
I’d rather die on my feet
Than live my life on my knees

WTB ALT ART DEMIS
All 4 uniques are great. And please no whining about some of them being overpowered, perfect rares are already on-par or better and they will get even better with higher ilvl.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
silversideup wrote:
have to agree with the p2w comment paying 1k to design a item tht would buff up ur build? seems legit lol luckily for me they can pay all the money they want they cant buy skill.

and the retard award goes to....
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Cracks me up everyone getting their panties in a bunch and complaining about BiS items and what not. We still have at least another 10 levels of content that hasn't even been released yet. This is beta and I fully expect a lot of these items will fall to the wayside when we start seeing ilvl 100 items. We know for a fact that their will be ilvl 100 items because of the rings they gave out already.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info