unique items *no longer updated*

"
GodVsMe wrote:
"
bitedefer wrote:
"
TheShadowX wrote:
that axe IS endgame, with it i could use added fire gem which gives me easily 10k dps without fire lash

theres no way another axe could top that, i mean that axe is already 350dps with chill

Hmm i think the best axe can reach 553 dps. and chill well hatred :).

553 dps is it for 1 hander or 2 hander? My axe is 1hander dealing 329 dps

1 hander of course.. why would i compare a one hander to a two hander!!!!

Oh and the best of the best can also get another 2 suffix (so take your pick crit chance/damage, chaos resist, stun threshold, strength)

But that would mean 6 perfect stats on the axe which would be like well extremely difficult. haha.
No food in fridge... Beer it is.
"
Sirnizz wrote:
I'am under the impression that this belt try to do to many thing at once, no build will benefit from all the stat of this belt :

-> WeD= good for Ele siphon/Ele bow user/Ele cleave/sword user | Every CI caster don't care
-> ES amount : Good for CI char
-> The mana is great for everyone
-> Chill and Freeze duration is only good for CI : A wander is screwed with EB no ? correct me If I' am wrong
->Physical leech : Well it's only good for physical attacker with power charge... hum there's not rly much of them.. Pretty much all Wander are elemental,

The more I think of this belt the more there's way too much stats for way too many build..

As a CI caster this belt is almost useless, the only thing good is : the amount of ES and chill duration everything else is "garbage" no resist/armor

Please correct me if I'am terribly wrong :)

Just trying to analyse this belt

Chill + ~70ES + Mana = win for literally any ES user. On the other hand it's not much better than Perandus save for the few cold-heavy areas.
Must find a way to fit that new chest piece into my life builds.
Guess it's time to stack up on life regen and chaos res.

I know it might not be "that great" but the look is so damn awesome that im willing to try to build around it just for that lolz.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
"

But that would mean 6 perfect stats on the axe which would be like well extremely difficult. haha.

Have not seen any1 topped 400 dps on 1hander axe yet. 553 probaly ure talking about all stat maxed out etc and i still dont think its possible. This unique axe is op enuf, definite chill that will slow enemy n no cost for skill :D
Last edited by GodVsMe on Jul 5, 2013, 8:53:24 AM
"
TheShadowX wrote:
that axe IS endgame, with it i could use added fire gem which gives me easily 10k dps without fire lash

theres no way another axe could top that, i mean that axe is already 350dps with chill

The drawback to the axe is that it is an attack speed axe that is entirely physical damage. the reason that is a problem is because of the way armor is applied vs the way elemental resistances are applied.

Elemental resist takes off a flat percentage of damage no matter what your attack speed or damage amount is. Physical damage, on the other hand, is reduced by a greater percentage the smaller the damage is per hit, since armor is applied more frequently for a lot of small, fast hits, as opposed to one big hit (where armor would only be applied once).

In order to get high dps with a high attack speed weapon, you need to convert the physical damage into elemental damage with added fire, lightning strike, or some other ability. You can also run hatred or something, but all of those things only convert a fraction of the physical damage. You would get better dps on a weapon that had high elemental rolls in the first place.

Additionally, no matter what your build, you usually have enough mana to support a 45+ mana cost melee spell. If you go buck wild on all of your auras and rely solely on the axe to allow you to cast your main attack spell, chances are you didnt save mana for any support spell either, so you can kiss molten shell, decoy totem, your curses, and all of those goodbye too, unless you want to BM gem those...
d:- D
ign: MenderSwiftpaw / UprightRhoa / WitchWhichWanders
though the dark may come, the sun also rises.
"
Mannoth wrote:
Must find a way to fit that new chest piece into my life builds.
Guess it's time to stack up on life regen and chaos res.

I know it might not be "that great" but the look is so damn awesome that im willing to try to build around it just for that lolz.

agreed when they add unique chest models this will hopefully be epic....unless it doesnt cover up tht stupid marauder loin cloth.....its like a big pubic hair when zoomed out
I’d rather die on my feet
Than live my life on my knees

WTB ALT ART DEMIS
Does the "melee attacks can't fail" bit apply globally, or only to gems in the axe?
"
Mannoth wrote:

does it have its own 3d modell and if so, can someone post a screen wearing this new unique chest plz? :)
Last edited by halfdead2 on Jul 5, 2013, 8:58:01 AM
sry doublepost ...
Last edited by halfdead2 on Jul 5, 2013, 8:57:31 AM
"
halfdead2 wrote:
"
Mannoth wrote:

does it have its own 3d modell and if so, can someone post a screen wearing this new unique chest plz? :)

its looks like normal astral plate

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info