unique items *no longer updated*

I dont get why the belt is op. The max monster can chill or freeze u is 5sec.

So if i take

combo 1: Normal belt+sapphire ring

(u get no freeze but still get chilled. But normal belt u can get more resistant,wed dmg,phy dmg bonus etc)

Combo 2: Aux's belt+Normal Ring

(U get freeze and chill jus shorter time frame. Normal ring doesnt give more resistant and alot of dmg bonus losses)

Any1 can enlight me?
Last edited by GodVsMe on Jul 5, 2013, 8:40:44 AM
Does the "melee attacks can't fail" bit apply globally, or only to gems in the axe?
Computer says NO....
I’d rather die on my feet
Than live my life on my knees

WTB ALT ART DEMIS
"
TheShadowX wrote:
that axe IS endgame, with it i could use added fire gem which gives me easily 10k dps without fire lash

theres no way another axe could top that, i mean that axe is already 350dps with chill

Hmm i think the best axe can reach 553 dps. and chill well hatred :).
No food in fridge... Beer it is.
Yeah, the axe is insane. The best 1h rare weps dps is what, 400ish? Youll have a good amount more dps using the new axe with an extra support gem instead of the bm gem most would use. On another note, think of all the effective extra life youll have. The cheapest 6l blood magic cleave costs what, 60 life per swing? (Pure guess) A 6l cyclone would cost 200ish. If you attack just 3 times per sec, youre losing 180-600hp/second. This axe gives more dps and more survivability than probably any 1handed (non-crit) weapon in the game.
"
bitedefer wrote:
"
TheShadowX wrote:
that axe IS endgame, with it i could use added fire gem which gives me easily 10k dps without fire lash

theres no way another axe could top that, i mean that axe is already 350dps with chill

553 dps is it for 1 hander or 2 hander? My axe is 1hander dealing 329 dps
"
bitedefer wrote:
"
TheShadowX wrote:

my problem with the axe is that it is better than most 2H any people will be able to get their hand on ....

i hope this unique is rare as shit cause i will be the first to switch my 2h marauder to 1h-shield if i get my hand on this :D
"
bitedefer wrote:
"
TheShadowX wrote:

I have never seen a 450 DPS axe, let alone a 550 DPS one.

"
GodVsMe wrote:
"
bitedefer wrote:
"
TheShadowX wrote:

553 dps is it for 1 hander or 2 hander? My axe is 1hander dealing 329 dps

Yeah idkwtf that guy is talking about. There arent even many 2 handers out there that are 500+ dps. High end 1handers are 350-400dps. Theoretically it could be higher, but practically it is not.

heh funny thing :) i test it on docks with CI and its really fun :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info