unique items *no longer updated*

I'am under the impression that this belt try to do to many thing at once, no build will benefit from all the stat of this belt :

-> WeD= good for Ele siphon/Ele bow user/Ele cleave/sword user | Every CI caster don't care
-> ES amount : Good for CI char
-> The mana is great for everyone
-> Chill and Freeze duration is only good for CI : A wander is screwed with EB no ? correct me If I' am wrong
->Physical leech : Well it's only good for physical attacker with power charge... hum there's not rly much of them.. Pretty much all Wander are elemental,

The more I think of this belt the more there's way too much stats for way too many build..

As a CI caster this belt is almost useless, the only thing good is : the amount of ES and chill duration everything else is "garbage" no resist/armor

Please correct me if I'am terribly wrong :)

Just trying to analyse this belt
"
ventiman wrote:
now the mother of questions is it possible to chance the belt if the itemlvl of the chainbelt is under 70

thats something id like to know

The answer is no. Based on what I saw Aux post earlier.
Standard Forever
"
ventiman wrote:
now the mother of questions is it possible to chance the belt if the itemlvl of the chainbelt is under 70

thats something id like to know

The creator says no.
Casually casual.

"
"
Novalisk wrote:
"
Freeslana wrote:
Unless the extra support gem gives more DPS than an Axe of a similar cost would (And this shit's price is gonna go high), I'd still use a blood magic gem. And I doubt that. This one is not as good as Lioneye's, although it's certainly really cool.

I fucking love the chain belt.

Cleave
Melee Physical Damage
Faster Attacks
Multistrike
Concentrated Effect
Added Fire Damage

That's your 6L right there.

i was thinking of the gems for cleave as well, what u think of melee on full life for ci over any of those listed?

It's better than added fire of course, but CI is a lot more skill point intensive.
Last edited by Novalisk on Jul 5, 2013, 8:28:29 AM
"
Sirnizz wrote:
I'am under the impression that this belt try to do to many thing at once, no build will benefit from all the stat of this belt :

-> WeD= good for Ele siphon/Ele bow user/Ele cleave/sword user | Every CI caster don't care
-> ES amount : Good for CI char
-> The mana is great for everyone
-> Chill and Freeze duration is only good for CI : A wander is screwed with EB no ? correct me If I' am wrong
->Physical leech : Well it's only good for physical attacker with power charge... hum there's not rly much of them.. Pretty much all Wander are elemental,

The more I think of this belt the more there's way too much stats for way too many build..

As a CI caster this belt is almost useless, the only thing good is : the amount of ES and chill duration everything else is "garbage" no resist/armor

any phyiscal, ES benefits from that belt
Domination - IGN: Fat_Camp
Standard - IGN: FrozenPatties
"
Sirnizz wrote:

Most wanders have a lot of phys damage so they can make good use of the added elemental damage nodes at the top of the tree, as well as all the physical damage increases below that.
Last edited by Novalisk on Jul 5, 2013, 8:30:18 AM
that axe IS endgame, with it i could use added fire gem which gives me easily 10k dps without fire lash

theres no way another axe could top that, i mean that axe is already 350dps with chill
Sometimes making an offer is better than asking for a price.
"
Novalisk wrote:
"
Sirnizz wrote:

Most wanders have a lot of phys damage so they can make good use of the added elemental damage nodes at the top of the tree, as well as all the physical damage increases below that.

Ty didn't know that :)
"
TheShadowX wrote:
that axe IS endgame, with it i could use added fire gem which gives me easily 10k dps without fire lash

theres no way another axe could top that, i mean that axe is already 350dps with chill

Its nt 350dps, mine reaches 329dps only. Yeah it chills and no mana cost :D
"
TheShadowX wrote:

FYI fire lash (aka lava lash) won't give you much of a boost as it gets added up with all other phys damage increases and only applies to fire damage.

But yeah I agree, this axe is OP as fuck.
Last edited by Novalisk on Jul 5, 2013, 8:35:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info