unique items *no longer updated*

"
Kagari wrote:
It s either 1 alch max useless piece of dogshit crap fuck or completely broken OP fuck...

See on today's uniqes:

1) Armor: With chaos dmg with so serious drawback, that virtually unusable for life based builds and hard to use with CI - IMO crap. So niche that will be worth 1 alchemy in no time.

2) Belt: Dreams come true for CI characters, no more chilling. You will have to have stack of exalts for it.

3) Axe: My lighting strike templar would kill for it. Decent damage with zero mana cost, it seems that I would be able to cast lighting strike from my 10 mana points after auras :) so I can free 1 socket and replace BM with any other gem. You will have to have few stacks of exalts for it.

Nice "balance"...
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
"
Freeslana wrote:
Unless the extra support gem gives more DPS than an Axe of a similar cost would (And this shit's price is gonna go high), I'd still use a blood magic gem. And I doubt that. This one is not as good as Lioneye's, although it's certainly really cool.

I fucking love the chain belt.

with cleave you can put this on off hand and have a rare on the main hand
The problem is that a lot of players are seeing the uniques as a end game gear.

OP kaoms heart ? 6L 1K ES 3x res chest is way more powerfull.
OP axe ? A well rolled high Ilvl rare has more DPS, the new axe only bring the free mana in the game.
OP Lioneye ? Same as the axe, a well rolled rare will be better dps wise.

OP because it s good for CI ? shut up and stop following the fashion of HP dead CI OP and just play what you want ffs.

I know that when my unique will be in game it ll also be categorized and i m glad i don't play with people judging things before they know.
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
The axe's flaw that I can see are that you can't use Kaom's if you want a 6L. If you have a better weapon, just put this axe in your offhand.
IRON MAN
Someone start counting how many builds that belt is BiS for. Ready go!
Standard Forever
"
Novalisk wrote:
"
Freeslana wrote:
Unless the extra support gem gives more DPS than an Axe of a similar cost would (And this shit's price is gonna go high), I'd still use a blood magic gem. And I doubt that. This one is not as good as Lioneye's, although it's certainly really cool.

I fucking love the chain belt.

Cleave
Melee Physical Damage
Faster Attacks
Multistrike
Concentrated Effect
Added Fire Damage

That's your 6L right there.

i was thinking of the gems for cleave as well, what u think of melee on full life for ci over any of those listed?
Domination - IGN: Fat_Camp
Standard - IGN: FrozenPatties
"
Lyralei wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:

That word, downside.

I don't think it means what you think it means.

And clearly people think every unique needs a downside. Maybe you guys might want to go and re-read the unique design manifesto ...

Maybe you want to think before labelling someone as 'you guys'.
That is, think what I said, not what you can twist what I said into meaning.
Casually casual.

"
Dreggon wrote:

I laughed way too hard at this
Im selling the belt over at http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/451674. ANARCHY.
now the mother of questions is it possible to chance the belt if the itemlvl of the chainbelt is under 70

thats something id like to know
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info