unique items *no longer updated*

"
Lyralei wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
What is the downside to that axe, please?

200dps lower than the best rare.

That word, downside.

I don't think it means what you think it means.
Casually casual.

"
tmaciak wrote:
"
Jeragi wrote:
is this a new Belt?

Another spit into life based builds face. Seems that GGG wants everybody go to CI...

That belt was designed by a Diamond Supporter, not by GGG.
"
Kagari wrote:
Interesting to see how uniques are categorized for a lot of people:

It s either 1 alch max useless piece of dogshit crap fuck or completely broken OP fuck...

Hahaha this is so true !
Unless the extra support gem gives more DPS than an Axe of a similar cost would (And this shit's price is gonna go high), I'd still use a blood magic gem. And I doubt that. This one is not as good as Lioneye's, although it's certainly really cool.
Old april 2012 account got stolen
Last edited by Freeslana on Jul 31, 2013, 4:27:03 PM
"
Kagari wrote:
Interesting to see how uniques are categorized for a lot of people:

It s either 1 alch max useless piece of dogshit crap fuck or completely broken OP fuck...

but the category of ppl judging the items is always the same

hmm the chainbelt for me is the most intresting uniques of all 4 it will drop the price of dreams alot all
all dreams does is no freeze and some mana and 1 useless resi

i have to jump on the train using a skill even if you have no mana is a bit broken part of a good build is a blanced mana/life management and this axe just ignores it
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jul 5, 2013, 8:17:28 AM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Lyralei wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
What is the downside to that axe, please?

200dps lower than the best rare.

That word, downside.

I don't think it means what you think it means.

And clearly people think every unique needs a downside. Maybe you guys might want to go and re-read the unique design manifesto again which by the way was based on this.

"
Spike

Although Spike was the first profile R&D was aware of, it was the last to get a name. In fact, "Spike" is the only nickname I didn’t come up with. None of R&D did. You see for years, R&D just called them Timmy, Johnny, and "the tournament player." But at some point we explained the three profiles to the Magic brand team. They felt the tournament player needed a name, so they named him. Why "Spike?" The best I’ve been able to figure out is they felt Spike sounded like a serious, play-to-win-type name.

Spike is the competitive player. Spike plays to win. Spike enjoys winning. To accomplish this, Spike will play whatever the best deck is. Spike will copy decks off the Internet. Spike will borrow other players’ decks. To Spike, the thrill of Magic is the adrenalin rush of competition. Spike enjoys the stimulation of outplaying the opponent and the glory of victory.

Spike cares more about the quantity of wins than the quality. For example, Spike plays ten games and wins nine of them. If Spike feels he should have won the tenth, he walks away unhappy.

R&D makes plenty of cards for Spike. Unlike the Timmy and Johnny cards, Spike cards are relatively easy to make. Spike plays what wins, so if R&D makes a card good enough, Spike will play it. Good examples of Spike cards are Call of the Herd, Shadowmage Infiltrator, and Fact or Fiction.
Last edited by Lyralei on Jul 5, 2013, 8:14:38 AM
When aux said he made a belt and it was a required item lvl 70 I knew it was going to be ridiculous.

Why don't we just throw all balanced uniques out the window and go full out D3 eh?

/sarcasm
Standard Forever
"
Freeslana wrote:
Unless the extra support gem gives more DPS than an Axe of a similar cost would (And this shit's price is gonna go high), I'd still use a blood magic gem. And I doubt that. This one is not as good as Lioneye's, although it's certainly really cool.

I fucking love the chain belt.

Cleave
Melee Physical Damage
Faster Attacks
Multistrike
Concentrated Effect
Added Fire Damage

That's your 6L right there.

Let's say you'd normally leave out Added Fire Damage, which is a 30% DPS increase (if you're also running hatred).

This axe is 350 DPS at 20% quality, so to get an something that's comparable in DPS you'd have to get a 450 DPS axe. Yeah, good luck.
Last edited by Novalisk on Jul 5, 2013, 8:26:36 AM
"
Freeslana wrote:

I fucking love the chain belt.

I can use 6 linked heavy strike with only offensive supports with that axe
on mana leech only, 110 mana not reserved.
the power siphon skill users just came all over the place with that belt,,,
ign bonifaciox ROA marauder
ign daming_alaga arc summoner

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info