unique items *no longer updated*

Guess it's time to possibly try to plan an unique that is based on HP to start evening this out. :P
"
Sirnizz wrote:
"
Schizo87 wrote:
What does that line "chill and freeze duration on you is based on 65% of your ES" on the belt mean? Bad or good?

It mean it's rly good for CI user, as normaly status ailments is based on life before CI.

Now with this belt freeze and chilled are based on portion of your ES.

tl dl : Good :D

wtb that belt, and i have no power charges, physical damage and WED doesnt do anything for me.

CI just got the biggest buff ever...
So how much is the belt selling for ? A few exalt at least I suppose
What is the downside to that axe, please?
IRON MAN
"
blaineh wrote:
"
Schizo87 wrote:
What does that line "chill and freeze duration on you is based on 65% of your ES" on the belt mean? Bad or good?

Normally those durations are based on your max hp, even when you have CI = based on 1 hp and freeze/chill duration is always max (5 seconds?) but now it scales with ES instead, which is super good thing :=)

Thanks! I only thought stun was, haha

"
Dreggon wrote:

200dps lower than the best rare.
"
Dreggon wrote:

Jus tried it. No downside, op item. It means even if u have no mana, ur melee atk skill can still be use. I am at 0 mana and skill can still be used. Epic
Last edited by GodVsMe on Jul 5, 2013, 8:09:37 AM
Interesting to see how uniques are categorized for a lot of people:

It s either 1 alch max useless piece of dogshit crap fuck or completely broken OP fuck...
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
"
blaineh wrote:
"
Schizo87 wrote:

Normally those durations are based on your max hp, even when you have CI = based on 1 hp and freeze/chill duration is always max (5 seconds?) but now it scales with ES instead, which is super good thing :=)

Not sure of your wording, but to clarify; CI with 1 life, status and stuns were based off of what your life would be without CI.
Casually casual.

"
Dreggon wrote:

Damage could be higher, and it is a melee weapon...
Lioeneyes is BiS and dont see it having downsides either.
Last edited by Sandah on Jul 5, 2013, 8:14:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info